Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is GSP the P4P King now?

Go down 
+3
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Is GSP the P4P King now? Empty
PostSubject: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:23 am

?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:25 am

Yes! He was after the Fedor loss to me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:25 am

Thnaks anyways to Freak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:31 am

What for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 am

I was thinking that during the fight, I might put GSP #1 but if he attempted a Middleweight fight it would help his case.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 am

Yes, with Anderson wrestling woes it's hard to imagine him surviving long in other divisions. Koscheck, Fitch, GSP WW. Maynard, Edgar, Sherk, Dunham at LW, Rashad, Rampage, Bader, Mo, Bones at LHW, Cain, Brock, Carwin at HW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:41 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
What for?

the link I didn't see until it was too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:42 am

Rampage would be decimated by Silva, if Rashad's chin was stronger he might have a shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:44 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
What for?

Anytime. There's a rat here so PM is the only way to go.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
What for?

Anytime. There's a rat here so PM is the only way to go.

I hear that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 am

theres a fuckin rat

let me sniff this cockroach out Lil O style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iNoWcODAaI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 am

What's all this talk about rats ?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:23 am

same ali im baffled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 am

I know what it is, they recently watched The Departed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:36 am

At UFC 116 I was watching on an internet link and I posted it up here and 5min later it was down. Another guy posted his link and it went down also. Both never came back up.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 am

do these rats realise we have mouse traps bigger than the one in Feifel Goes West!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:38 am

lets sniff this cock sucker out quick we need everyone to write down their name and social security number!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Rampage would be decimated by Silva, if Rashad's chin was stronger he might have a shot.

I dont buy into that at all.

Rampage losing, that I would agree with, but Rashad has the speed and wrestling ability to lay and pray on Silva like he did with Rampage.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:34 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
At UFC 116 I was watching on an internet link and I posted it up here and 5min later it was down. Another guy posted his link and it went down also. Both never came back up.

There's no rat, Zuffa pay people to search for links to shut them down, remember they're trying to crank down on the internet just now.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 pm

One of our brothers hooked me up with a good link and it went whacky for a few minutes, but was tolerable. I only missed the end of the Fitch-Alves fight, so I really didn't miss anything.

As for the P4P king? I don't know, but I think Chael is going to make quite a few P4P list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

I dont buy into that at all.

Rampage losing, that I would agree with, but Rashad has the speed and wrestling ability to lay and pray on Silva like he did with Rampage.

You basically have agreed with what I've said, I just factored in the point about Rashad's vulnerable chin. If Silva catches Shad it's lights out, however if he's able to avoid the shots and take him down he's got a great chance of winning a decision.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
lets sniff this cock sucker out quick we need everyone to write down their name and social security number!!!

Well I'm not stayin! You can tell him I said that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

There's no rat, Zuffa pay people to search for links to shut them down, remember they're trying to crank down on the internet just now.

So it's you Razz They both went down within 5min and that site had never gone down before. Like they say on NCIS "I don't believe in co-incidence".
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Yes, I edited him to #1 about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is GSP the P4P King now?   Is GSP the P4P King now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is GSP the P4P King now?
Page 1 of 1