Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th

Go down 
+8
jbon821
Ninja
Cu Bu
cheekynffc
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
OU
GDPofDRC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 am

Ali* wrote:
Pros react.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/7/7/4499784/ufc-162-tweets-pros-react-chris-weidman-knockout-anderson-silva-frankie-edgar

God some of those patriotic tweets make me want to vomit.

Why?

How come every country is allowed to be incredibly nationalistic but any sort of patriotism is "vomit inducing"?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am

Really wish the US would shut down an cut ties with all of our fickle allies to prove what fucking pussies yalls countries are without the United States of Vomit.

It was 4th of July weekend, and an American fighter won the ever evasive MW strap from the p4p king. Hope that makes sense.

Sorry for spilling your tea, but it's been 237 years. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 am

And lol about Silva being tired of being champ and all of those excuses. He lost straight up. He shouldn't get an immediate rematch, he should kick Bispings head off first then come back for Weidman strong. Dana is jumping the $ gun too quick, an it might backfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:44 am

None of the fighters said anything wrong with the pro American comments. The Brazilians do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
Pros react.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/7/7/4499784/ufc-162-tweets-pros-react-chris-weidman-knockout-anderson-silva-frankie-edgar

God some of those patriotic tweets make me want to vomit.

Why?

How come every country is allowed to be incredibly nationalistic but any sort of patriotism is "vomit inducing"?

Ignore me I was still salty about watching one of my favorite fighters getting knocked out cold.

Last edited by Ali* on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:21 am

I've seen some crazy comments with this fight, I can't believe people actually think it was rigged. Is that fat lip rigged? Silva is a douche that stopped trying at UFC 90 and it finally caught up with him all he had to do was go out there knock people out as fast as he can and he knows he can but he decides to play around. I don't see how anybody can be his fan.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:37 am

josh200612 wrote:
I've seen some crazy comments with this fight, I can't believe people actually think it was rigged. Is that fat lip rigged? Silva is a douche that stopped trying at UFC 90 and it finally caught up with him all he had to do was go out there knock people out as fast as he can and he knows he can but he decides to play around. I don't see how anybody can be his fan.

He's entertaining and funny. I'll take Andy's goofy antics over dull guys like GSP any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 am

This fight was a joke and there is really nothing to take away from it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:49 am

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

He's entertaining and funny. I'll take Andy's goofy antics over dull guys like GSP any day of the week.

Looks like your gold list is a lot less shiny now. GSP prepares and whoops ass every fight he don't play games.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 am

Also I saw Dr. Powers on facebook trolling, the guys name was Max Powers.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:53 am

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Looks like your gold list is a lot less shiny now. GSP prepares and whoops ass every fight he don't play games.

Yeah GSP sure opened a can of whoop ass for all those decisions.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I think Anderson is the better fighter...by a margin tbh. Definitely not a fix though. Silva was dicking around and paid for it like even his fans wish he had vs. Maia.

The rematch will happen. I think Anderson was a lot more embarrased than he was letting on and wanted to distract from the fact that he was acting the fool and got dropped. Number II will go down and i'm thinking in Brazil. Probably early next year.

Belfort needs to sit down. Dude has been getting on my nerves with his PED's, mowhawk and newfound bombastic attitude.

Rumor I heard is that if there is a rematch it's going to be on the Super Bowl weekend show in NJ.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:01 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
I think Anderson is the better fighter...by a margin tbh. Definitely not a fix though. Silva was dicking around and paid for it like even his fans wish he had vs. Maia.

The rematch will happen. I think Anderson was a lot more embarrased than he was letting on and wanted to distract from the fact that he was acting the fool and got dropped. Number II will go down and i'm thinking in Brazil. Probably early next year.

Belfort needs to sit down. Dude has been getting on my nerves with his PED's, mowhawk and newfound bombastic attitude.

Rumor I heard is that if there is a rematch it's going to be on the Super Bowl weekend show in NJ.

If am Weidman I'd want to be fighting again before the end of the year, a guy his age shouldn't be having periods of inactivity.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Yeah GSP sure opened a can of whoop ass for all those decisions.

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Mma_g_diaz-gsp01jr_576
UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 111712gsp9-jpeg_080256
UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Mma_e_gsp-shields01_600
UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Kos2
UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Hardy-stpierre-latimes_display_image
UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Ufc100_09_gsp_vs_alves_010
UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Jon-fitch-cuts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Well said Josh!
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Those pictures still don't change the fact I found them dull decision wins. I respect GSP but I just prefer the more quirky and controversial characters.

Actually that's not true I enjoyed GSP's victory over Condit he worked his ass off that night.

Last edited by Ali* on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Ali* wrote:
Those pictures still don't change the fact I found them dull decision wins. I respect GSP but I just prefer the more quirky and controversial characters.

You're allowed to support whoever you want and I respect your decisions but I just hate when people put it on GSP for not fighting differently when he's the champ for a reason and he's great at doing it. Why change when it's working?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:

You're allowed to support whoever you want and I respect your decisions but I just hate when people put it on GSP for not fighting differently when he's the champ for a reason and he's great at doing it. Why change when it's working?

Ach ignore me I fell too easily for Josh's bait and GSP is the first guy that came to mind.

Damn you Josh! you and your pesky trolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Ach ignore me I fell too easily for Josh's bait and GSP is the first guy that came to mind.

lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 pm

The thing about GSP is he bleeds and bruises easily. Hendricks wrestling will force him to stand. That will be an entertaining fight for the neutrals.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 pm

freakzilla wrote:
The thing about GSP is he bleeds and bruises easily. Hendricks wrestling will force him to stand. That will be an entertaining fight for the neutrals.

That's going to be one tough fight for George, he's going to need to be very sharp on that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

That's going to be one tough fight for George, he's going to need to be very sharp on that night.

This is the most nervous I've been before a GSP fight.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Ali* wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali* wrote:

lol! 
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:24 pm

My favorite moment of the fight

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 IbjibcY5Am0cKQ

Didn't work this time did it lol?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:41 am

I always hoped Anderson would get caught while clowning. Sweet justice. He deserved what he got and he wasn't winning the fight anyways. Stupid antics aside he wasn't winning that fight at any point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next