Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II Empty
PostSubject: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:19 pm

So this Card is coming up in a little less then four months and it only has the two fights booked, 166 is ful and 167 is loading up fast. Book the other 10 fights for this one how ever you think would be good.

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva II
Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate II

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6 p.m. ET)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:39 pm

I'll try for something not too unrealistic.  Alot of fights booked already between now and then and a few smaller cards not booked ar all have been announced as well. Didn't pick too many guys currently booked.

On Facebook I start with Tavares vs Brunson, one guy on a streak and the other off a big win, then Will Campuzano returns to the octagon against Bagautinov.  Would be an interesting matchup. Wrap it up with Lucas Martins vs Bryan Caraway, I'd really like to see what happen in that.  Martins has been hot.

FS1 opens with Edson Barbosa vs Bobby Green, so long as Barbosa doesn't diva out or anything, Green would have a shot to drag Barbosa to deep waters, if he survived the kicks. Maynard vs Tibau as a potential reality check for both big LWs.  Besides the Dodson Decision, Tim Elliot has looked good, throw him in there with Uncle Creepy.  Round off the prelim with the only LHW fight of the night.  Two guys who will be hungry to rebound since getting tapped and ko'd in big fights Teixiera.  Bader vs Te Huna.

Cain fights JDS in 6 weeks, I have a feeling Werdum is gonna fight for the belt in the next fight.  So Miocic, Browne and Barnett are going to be the top guys available.  Gotta have a HW attraction on New Years.  It will be Miocic vs Browne I think for financial reasons, I imagine the 20/20k they were at in of their last fights, big fights, is gonna leave them cheaper still then Barnett, kinda weird that no fighter pay was ever released though for UFC 164.  I put Barnett vs Browne on the main card though, I'd like to see that go down and have Miocic fight Rothwell or the winner of Jordan vs Gonzaga.

Give the men the fight they are both asking for.  Condit vs Brown.  Brown's earned a high level fight in my opinion and I think it would be pretty entertaining while it lasted.

High level stuff with Mendes vs Edgar.  The card would benefit from that kind of action.  Even though I have these guys as the numbers 1 and 2 in the division, it's Lamas or Pettis next for Aldo, and that is not gonna be on this card.  I'd rather see these two fight for the chance to win a title fight and potential rematch with Aldo.

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva II
Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate II
Chad Mendes vs Frankie Edgar
Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown
Travis Browne vs Josh Barnett

PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
James Te Huna vs Ryan Bader
Gray Maynard vs Gleison Tibau
Ian McCall vs Tim Elliot
Edson Barbosa vs Bobby Green

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6 p.m. ET)
Lucas Martins vs Bryan Caraway
Ali Bagautinov vs Will Campuzano
Brad Tavarez vs Derek Brunson
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Don't agree with Ali vs Campuzano. They should develop Ali, and I think Campuzano could derail those plans as he is a dangerous little man. Also Maynard vs Tibau would be boring and a step down in competiton for Maynard.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:43 pm

who would you go with instead for those fights?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:04 am

Green is fighting Krause and Matt Brown is fighting Saffidine
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:29 am

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/10/jim-miller-vs-fabricio-camoes-joins-year-end-ufc-168-event
Quote :
The latest UFC 168 card now includes:

Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva - for UFC middleweight title
Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate - for women's bantamweight title
Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne
Diego Brandao vs. Dustin Poirier
Fabricio Camoes vs. Jim Miller
Uriah Hall vs. Chris Leben
Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau
Manny Gamburyan vs. Dennis Siver
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:04 am

This card is looking pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm liking this card more than what was originally slated.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I'm liking this card more than what was originally slated.
I'm hearing that Ronda vs Tate will be the 1st ever thong match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II   How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II Empty

Back to top Go down

How to fill out UFC 168: Weidman vs Silva II
Page 1 of 1