Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th

Go down 
+8
jbon821
Ninja
Cu Bu
cheekynffc
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
OU
GDPofDRC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Top almost top to bottom this card was pretty solid.

Brian Meloncon looked fantastic, like he was on another level of striking and toughness over Baczinky. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Mike Pierce, the first fight of the night? At least he finished the guy he fought though I missed the fight.

Can't wait for the day until Barbosa reaches his peak and is fighting in important big fights.

Herman is so getting cut. Sliced, chooped up into tiny bits. I could see Barry being booked against Gozaga with the hype of both being technical knockout artists, but really because Barry should be able to tee off on Gonzaga.

Parke did a good job but holy shit can Tukodome take a punch.

Craig was impressive stifling Leben. Chris didn't look bad and was relentless most of the fight. Really enjoyed the last two rounds.

Swanson has come a long way the past couple of years. The embarrassing losses are erased form my memory. Not just beating but TKOing Sver was very very impressive. Really good fight.

Munoz, Kennedy and Edgar all preformed about as expected. The Munoz vs Boestch fight was pretty good.

The main event really let this card and everyone else down. It's not who won, but how it played out. I don't pay money to see that crap, I want to see both guys competing against each other. Could of been a 9/10 card but it's more so a 6/10 because of the lacking finale.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
What is your guess on UFC 162 buyrate this weekend?

by buyrate I mean what ever MMAPayout lists on their blue book.

I'm gonna go 560,000.  10k more then Jones kills Sonnen.

http://mmafrenzy.com/91123/white-believes-ufc-162-ppv-buys-high/

800,000 PPV buys according to Dana, must be true.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 am

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 5 M3xKeLX
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Quote :
The UFC 162 preliminary bout telecast on FX drew an average audience of 1.4 million viewers. The UFC 161 prelims audience was 968,000 viewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th   UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 162: Silva vs Weidman - July 6th
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5