Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Marathon Attack

Go down 
+12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
SOKO
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
bobbitt15
Ninja
cheekynffc
Ali
killerofchicken
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

The problem Oggy, is that u want to take bits of a story, whether it be bad decision making, misinformation, or a loose relationship with a suspect and paint the whole story with it.

Such as with Fast and Furious and Gulf of Tonkin.

Again this is not to say the US Gov't is on the level on a case by case basis, but I also don't think the US Gov't is corrupted to the core.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

I think you are insane if you think 911 was an inside job or could have been definitively avoided.

it's mutual

Why would you live in this country if you really believed that?

because my family, friends, loved ones are here, my life is here. That doesn't keep me from seeing whats going on though. I used to be like you, completely apathetic to politics, economics, all of it. I didn't care. Then I realized that is the worst way to live.

lol you have no idea what he thinks and knows..
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Anyone have a problem with splitting the non boston marathon attack tangent stuff? The conspiracy theory stuff would be better for pol/religion

If some people think the US Gov't has ties to the Boston bombings then the conspiracy stuff is related to this thread.

Especially if they think the media, ie the place where we get all our info, is in on the conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:19 pm

OU wrote:
It's beyond annoying the shit people say after events like this. How quickly the conspiracy theories come out and everyone has some off the wall shit to throw out there.

Preach homie, preach!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 pm

captain organic wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

The problem Oggy, is that u want to take bits of a story, whether it be bad decision making, misinformation, or a loose relationship with a suspect and paint the whole story with it.

Such as with Fast and Furious and Gulf of Tonkin.

Again this is not to say the US Gov't is on the level on a case by case basis, but I also don't think the US Gov't is corrupted to the core.

Oggy always ties in facts from history, conspiracy theories, etc when trying to make our government look bad. He took the North Korea topic from a few weeks ago and made his argument based off of stuff that has happened in the middle east. I think my buddy here at work and oggy could talk and agree on everything for days.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:50 pm

I did hear a guy say the other day "I hope it's the North Koreans so we can bomb the shit out of them"

Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

So now they are reporting that there hasn't been an arrest made ..

i was gonna say, I dunno how they found the person by just enhancing footage from a nearby store .. they would have had to know who he was
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 pm

captain organic wrote:
I did hear a guy say the other day "I hope it's the North Koreans so we can bomb the shit out of them"

IMO if North Korea did it they would beat their chest and scream it to the World.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:54 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
So now they are reporting that there hasn't been an arrest made ..

i was gonna say, I dunno how they found the person by just enhancing footage from a nearby store .. they would have had to know who he was

I saw on CNN there are "conflicting reports" on it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:57 pm

No arrest has been made, per msnbc/Boston Authorities.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Someone made a mistake probably, got excited and jumped the gun, my first reaction to the conflicting reports. Though, I am sure there are some who have a different initial reaction to this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:58 pm

OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:

IMO if North Korea did it they would beat their chest and scream it to the World.

I dunno about that, a country pushing their military might by launching Nuke's prob isn't going to use a pressure cooker bomb, nor take credit for it.

But I would think a middle east terrorist would want to claim it. Thus I have been doubting that possibility.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Just more rushed information I guess. Figures.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:00 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:

I dunno about that, a country pushing their military might by launching Nuke's prob isn't going to use a pressure cooker bomb, nor take credit for it.

But I would think a middle east terrorist would want to claim it. Thus I have been doubting that possibility.

Just seems like they would take pride in being able to touch Americans on American soil. No matter how they had to do it. I could be wrong obviously.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:09 pm

OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:

Just seems like they would take pride in being able to touch Americans on American soil. No matter how they had to do it. I could be wrong obviously.

If it was North Korea or a middle eastern terrorist group they would've claimed it by now I would think. My money is on crazy nutjob American age 25-35. 2nd guess is a crazy hippie environmentalist group. 3rd guess Mexican drug cartel.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:13 pm

Irish Mob,Whitey Bulger blow back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

Good one! I say we start a poll. I'm going with crazy American guy 25-35.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:29 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Good one! I say we start a poll. I'm going with crazy American guy 25-35.

Probably a white dude.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm going with female azn chick that's 15 years old.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I'm going with female azn chick that's 15 years old.

Any relation to the kid at the Masters? Are you implying that was retaliation for that 1 stroke penalty?
That joke was in bad taste...I apologize.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Just read about a Federal Courthouse in Boston being cleared out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 pm

5pm ET presser has just been cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Attack
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next