Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Marathon Attack

Go down 
+12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
SOKO
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
bobbitt15
Ninja
cheekynffc
Ali
killerofchicken
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:51 pm

It is confirmed that bag in the pic had one of "the bombs"? Couldn't it have been destroyed in that blast or the melee after? Weren't there 2 explosions? Did they find only find 1 backpack?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm

I myself am leaning towards other people being involved besides the two brothers, but they were part of it and not set up. From the bombings, feds, government, news, etc.....this whole situation is ten kinds of fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:41 pm

So two bombs, multiple civilian deaths, two patzis, one dead cop, and a 60 man swat team to pick this up out of a boat in some guy's back yard while an entire neighborhood watched live is a setup? Is this real life?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:43 am

Ludo wrote:
So two bombs, multiple civilian deaths, two patzis, one dead cop, and a 60 man swat team to pick this up out of a boat in some guy's back yard while an entire neighborhood watched live is a setup? Is this real life?

I don't think it was a set up at all but there were other people involved, maybe not with the actual bombing, but training and funding while he went ti Russia.

I heard that his mother sent a text in 2011 that said "Tamerlan has been radicalized and is ready to die for Islam"
Fox news reported it this morning and said that was part of one email sent to the CIA from Russian intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:30 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I don't think it was a set up at all but there were other people involved, maybe not with the actual bombing, but training and funding while he went ti Russia.

I heard that his mother sent a text in 2011 that said "Tamerlan has been radicalized and is ready to die for Islam"
Fox news reported it this morning and said that was part of one email sent to the CIA from Russian intelligence.

I don't doubt for a second that these two, or at least the older brother, were funded and directed by some kind of international terrorist group(Chechn terrorist groups are well known for bombing sporting events). But the people acting like this is a false flag deal and staged by the government are reaching way too far.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Ludo wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ludo wrote:

I don't doubt for a second that these two, or at least the older brother, were funded and directed by some kind of international terrorist group(Chechn terrorist groups are well known for bombing sporting events). But the people acting like this is a false flag deal and staged by the government are reaching way too far.

That's where I'm at right now. The news reporting has fed the conspiracy trolls big time on this subject. I saw some great evidence earlier that cspan paid actors to embellish and make better coverage of news. Pretty pathetic
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:39 am

So Craft set off these bombs? And they are wearing Craft hats while doing so?

I remember Oggy said something along the lines of "It's fishy cause the bombers were not wearing disguises" yet he thinks a professional quazi-military organization working with the CIA sends guys out there wearing the company logo to drop bombs?

The conspiracy theorists can doubt the rational and logic of these events but there own theory's are not subject to this scrutiny.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:33 pm

3 more arrested today.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:39 pm

I just read the two brothers parents house in Chechnya was bombed and left two dead. Putin did it as a favor for Boston.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:24 pm

It's been discovered by CNN that the two bombers were posters on Sherdog. I can't wait to find out what their screen names were...maybe i clowned them for being TUF noobs in the past. That would be a story for the grand kids.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:30 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
It's been discovered by CNN that the two bombers were posters on Sherdog. I can't wait to find out what their screen names were...maybe i clowned them for being TUF noobs in the past. That would be a story for the grand kids.

You gotta find out the names! I saw the story earlier about them being posters there but it didn't have their usernames.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:00 pm

'It Was Him' Boston Bomber's Lawyers Admit Guilt

Still flying that false flag retardation?

And guess what, Prison Planet, WND, The Blaze, Infowars, all of your sacred sources of knowledge... None of them even covered it, because to do so would of course contradict the laughable bullshit they spew to exploit the weak and fearful minds of their demo they profit from. Great news sources.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Attack
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11