Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Marathon Attack

Go down 
+12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
SOKO
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
bobbitt15
Ninja
cheekynffc
Ali
killerofchicken
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Could be double agents who were set up, and knew once they saw on the news that they were being framed that they had to run. We know the FBI at the very least had previous contact with the older bro. He had to be on their radar to some extent, and clearly with the bombing drill and all the craft/blackwater that was there, someone knew something was going down.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Are you aware that in the 93 wtc bombing, the fbi provided the explosives, had an informant in the plot, could have stopped it at anytime and arrested them, could have just given fake explosives, but they didn't. They actually let people die. That is not conspiracy, that is admitted. Go back to the previous clip I posted of cbs news literally saying that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:04 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Could be double agents who were set up, and knew once they saw on the news that they were being framed that they had to run. We know the FBI at the very least had previous contact with the older bro. He had to be on their radar to some extent, and clearly with the bombing drill and all the craft/blackwater that was there, someone knew something was going down.

Is this what you think is true? Or just a possibility? How likely if so? You think this 26 year old and 19 year old were possibly double agents that what? Just happened to be on the scene so the FBI picked them because of that?

Again I'm not clear, you think the US used double agents to bomb the Boston Marathon? Do you not think it's possible these suspects acted on their own or under the direction of a terrorist group?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Are you aware that in the 93 wtc bombing, the fbi provided the explosives, had an informant in the plot, could have stopped it at anytime and arrested them, could have just given fake explosives, but they didn't. They actually let people die. That is not conspiracy, that is admitted. Go back to the previous clip I posted of cbs news literally saying that.

Even if I assume this to be true. You think this is something similar that was planned by the US? Do you think they just knew about it and let it happen anyways?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:10 pm

all im saying is that there are legitimate things to question here.

Look at the backpack. It is black with a white square. Which brother is shown wearing this backpack? Neither. Older bro had a grey backpack, younger bro had a white one. Who was pictured wearing a black backpack with a white square, and then seen fleeing without it? The shady guy with an ear piece and craft/blackwater attire .

That at the very least should make you at least think, at least have some questions. There is more proof right there that he should be a possible suspect than all other evidence I have seen for the brothers.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 58Cj1mz

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Product358147

Last edited by oggy420 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:21 pm

oggy420 wrote:
all im saying is that there are legitimate things to question here.

Look at the backpack. It is black with a white square. Which brother is shown wearing this backpack? Neither. Older bro had a grey backpack, younger bro had a white one. Who was pictured wearing a black backpack with a white square, and then seen fleeing without it? The shady guy with an ear piece and craft/blackwater attire .

That at the very least should make you at least think, at least have some questions. There is more proof right there that he should be a possible suspect than all other evidence I have seen for the brothers.

I just wanted to be clear before I started getting into anything else. I don't think you are wrong for questioning and there are definitely questions out there still that should be addressed.
I just wasn't sure if you were already writing these suspects off as innocent and the US being involved. I personally think it's a very big stretch to say the 2 suspects weren't involved and were setup.
I think it's possible they are focusing on these 2 guys too much, possibly even to give the impression to everyone that "we got them". When it seems pretty likely there was much more to it then just these 2 guys.

Questions for sure though.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:25 pm

what would be the benefit of doing this? Like what agenda is being pushed here? We're not going to war, guns arn't going away.. i havnt heard any policy's being made.. have you?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:30 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
what would be the benefit of doing this? Like what agenda is being pushed here? We're not going to war, guns arn't going away.. i havnt heard any policy's being made.. have you?

That is one of the first thing that comes to my mind as well. Why?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Boston Bombers’ Uncle Tied To CIA

An investigative report from Daniel Hopsicker reveals murky dealings that indicate a connection between Boston Bomber’s Uncle Ruslan Tsanir and the CIA.

The report reveals that the bomber’s Uncle, made famous for his outspoken condemnation of his nephew’s which aired repeatedly on international news networks, is a well-connected oil executive who at one point worked for a Halliburton shell company used as a front to obtain oil contracts from the Kasakh State which is now involved in an investigation for laundering $6 billion.

Tsanir’s company was well known as being on the CIA’s payroll for reporting intelligence out of the country and further raising eyebrows is the fact the Tsnanir was also receiving money directly from USAID, a U.S. taxpayer foreign aid fund notoriously known for funding global CIA black operations which operate under the flag of various humanitarian and pro-democracy operations.

Tsanir’s connections became international news during a Swiss investigation in 2011 when his name popped up as one of several executives in a ring of offshore oil companies involved in money laundering for “international corruption."

As Daniel notes:

Was Boston Bombers ‘Uncle Ruslan’ with the CIA?

The uncle of the two men who set off bombs at the Boston Marathon, who struck the only grace note in an otherwise horrific week, worked as a “consultant” for the Agency for International Development (USAID) a U.S. Government Agency often used for cover by agents of the CIA, in the former Soviet Republic of Kazakhstan during the “Wild West” days of the early 1990’s, when anything that wasn’t nailed down in that country was up for grabs.

Tsarni, a well-connected oil executive, is currently involved in an international criminal investigation into a Kazakh billionaire banker-turned-fugitive alleged to have absconded with $6 billion from Kazakhstan’s BTA Bank.

But the biggest red flag, the one pertinent to murder in Boston, was Oligarch Kukibayev’s use of money laundered through a network of offshore companies […] from which Kazakhstan claims Ablyazov embezzled a very cool $6 billion dollars.

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Uncle-ruslan2

And this is where “Uncle Ruslan” Tsarni comes in.

The purchase of the Prince’s estate was put together, according to prosecutors in Italy and Switzerland, by a group of oil executives who comprise “a network of personal and business relationships” allegedly used for “international corruption,” reported The London Telegraph.

Tsarni, called “a US lawyer who has had dealings in Kazakh business affairs,” by the Sunday Times, clearly appears to be a member of that network.

The Sunday Times reported, “A statement by Ruslan Zaindi Tsarni was given in the High Court in December, claiming that Kulibayev bought Sunninghill and properties in Mayfair with $96 million derived from a complex series of deals intended to disguise money laundering.”

“Tsarni alleged that the money came from the takeover of a western company, which had been used as a front to obtain oil contracts from the Kazakh state.”

A Big Big Sky’s the Limit

The “western company” used to launder the money which the Sunday Times referred to is Big Sky Energy Corporation, where Ruslan Tsarni was a top executive.

Big Sky, which used to be known as China Energy Ventures Corp, is a now-bankrupt US oil company run by S.A. (Al) Sehsuvaroglu, a long-time executive of Halliburton, which had oil leases in Kakakhstan’s Caspian Basin.

Tsarni was Big Sky’s Corporate Secretary and Vice President for Business Development. He joined Big Sky in 2005.

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Big-Al

“From 1994 to 1996, Mr. Tsarni served as a consultant contracted by USAID for projects aimed to develop securities markets in Central Asia, where he trained corporate governance and corporate finance principals in state and private companies.”

“Nelson, Big Sky, Ablyazov, Kulibayev and the rest were all on my watch list for intelligence connections and pay-offs of various kinds at Platts,”

The news corroborates other reports beginning to emerge about the family and its abundant connections.

Before the Tsarnaev family moved to the United States a decade ago, they lived in the northern Kyrgyz town of Tokmok, near the border with Kazakhstan, which is home of the country’s largest ethnic Chechen community.

the extended Tsarnaev family is well-known there, even beyond their local community.

“organized crime boss Aziz Batukaev, who is also an ethnic Chechen, lived next door to the Tsarnaevs.

Halliburton executives, suspected CIA assets, Chechnyan crime bosses, oligarchs stealing billions from banks and laundering money with seeming impunity...

If there hadn’t been two of them, the investigation would already be pointing to a single misfit, a lone nut bomber.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm

Dumb it down for me. I don't understand the connection with the Uncle and why this would happen?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:11 pm

You guys are wasting your time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You guys are wasting your time.

I got time to waste right now. I'm on the clock.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Boston-19

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 4chan-backpack-boston-bombing-cropped-proto-custom_28

NOW SEE WHITE SQUARE PATCH ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS IMAGE OF DESTROYED BOMBPACK AFTER THE BOSTON BOMBING!!! COMPARE WHITE PATCH TO 2ND IMAGE BACKPACK WHITE PATCH ABOVE! IT IS THE SAME WHITE SQUARE PATCH!!! THE BOMBERS!!!?

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Agents

Seen here is the same man, without his backpack.

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 210413hack1

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 The_Craft_Three_Guys-600

IN THESE 2 PICTURES ABOVE & BELOW 2 MEN CARRYING REMOTE CONTROL DEVICES IN THEIR HANDS RUNNING ABOVE, WALKING BELOW?

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Det
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 pm

I could use a little more interaction though without all these pictures back to back.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Dont know what to think but I do not trust our government and something is fishy about the whole thing no doubt.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:42 pm

check it some of the same photos plus some even better ones. Suspect #2 the younger one is shown being arrested and dude is shredded like his bro was so not the right suspect and he was supposed shot already and dead.

https://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 pm

GolbeZ wrote:

In the wake of the Boston Marathon bombings, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Monday the country’s interpretation of the Constitution will “have to change” to allow for greater security to stave off future attacks.

"we live in a complex world where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days, if you will. And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”

“We have to understand that in the world going forward, we’re going to have more cameras and that kind of stuff. That’s good in some sense, but it’s different from what we are used to,” he said.

In other words, keeping the fear of terrorism alive to justify police state tactics.

There are also unconfirmed reports that door-to-door gun confiscations occurred in Watertown during martial law lockdown.

Last edited by oggy420 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I wonder about this myself

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:05 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I wonder about this myself

I don't get it. You mean you guys don't see this shit everytime you go to Walmart? Oklahoma, meth capital of the US.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Well there are Walmarts in Boston area so I don't know why people are not asking more questions. This video is very suspicious.... What is she buying? I don't doubt something to cook(explosives), but something to actually eat? Doubtful.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:26 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Well there are Walmarts in Boston area so I don't know why people are not asking more questions. This video is very suspicious.... What is she buying? I don't doubt something to cook(explosives), but something to actually eat? Doubtful.

Meth labs are only located in sheds in backyards, trailers out in the desert and fast food chicken factories.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:43 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 JWF4pyN

That is a radiation detector that the guy is holding, not a detonator. That pic has been put to bed already. I've seen the exact same model of radiation detector already. I did see a pic of the bomber in custody after the blast walking away from the scene with his his backpack still on. That threw up the first and only redflag for me. It could be a photoshop though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Attack
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next