Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Marathon Attack

Go down 
+12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
SOKO
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
bobbitt15
Ninja
cheekynffc
Ali
killerofchicken
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Let the conspiracy theories begin...

I did not an am not saying it is a conspiracy...

9/11 and the 7/7 bombing had simultaneous drills happening at the same time, depicting the same scenario of what was actually happening. That is common knowledge. Hence the famous line from 9/11 - "is this real life or exercise" when asked to scramble jets for the attack.

It is still far too early and not enough info to say what exactly happened at this point.

Exactly. The problem is everyone wants to be first. They all want to break whatever details they can and that's when we get these half truths that people just run with and go all crazy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:20 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

9/11 and the 7/7 bombing had simultaneous drills happening at the same time, depicting the same scenario of what was actually happening. That is common knowledge. Hence the famous line from 9/11 - "is this real life or exercise" when asked to scramble jets for the attack.

It is still far too early and not enough info to say what exactly happened at this point.

Exactly. The problem is everyone wants to be first. They all want to break whatever details they can and that's when we get these half truths that people just run with and go all crazy.

Just wait for the truth/go find facts and report that.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:52 pm

oggy420 wrote:

I wasn't aiming that towards you my tinfoil hat amigo. I was playing catch up on page three and commented on the stories ninja posted. There will be some folks out there saying the government did it though.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Ninja wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/family-guy-episode-predicts-boston-marathon-bombing-2621986.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5U5LiHnutw

Ninja, honest advice, do yourself a favor, next time you see Infowars on your PC, toss it out a 3rd story window, then pee on what is left of it, one day you will thank me.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-seth-macfarlane-boston-bombing-family-guy-abhorrant-20130416,0,425759.story

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane took to Twitter on Tuesday to condemn an edited clip that suggests Fox's animated comedy predicted Monday's Boston Marathon bombings a month before they occurred.

"The edited 'Family Guy' clip currently circulating is abhorrent. The event was a crime and a tragedy, and my thoughts are with the victims," MacFarlane fumed on Twitter.

The creator was responding to an edited video that has sparked one of the more bizarre conspiracy theories since the Beantown bombings.

One version of the edited clip fuses two scenes from the March 17 "Family Guy" episode "Turban Cowboy." The first portion of the clip depicts "Family Guy" patriarch Peter Griffin, preparing to tell Bob Costas how he won the Boston marathon.

The edited clip then shows Griffin and friends at local boozery the Drunken Clam. After Griffin dials his cell phone, an explosion occurs off-camera. He re-dials, at which point a second explosion occurs, followed by screaming.

In the actual, unedited episode, Griffin tells Costas that he won the marathon by completing it with his car, with a cutaway to him plowing through the racers. The explosion scene ties back to the main plot of the episode, in which he inadvertently befriends a group of terrorists intent on blowing up a bridge in the "Family Guy" setting of Quahog, Rhode Island.

Poor taste right in line with the "Family Guy" tradition? Yes. A prediction of the Boston marathon bombings? Not even close - unless you squint really hard and are already prone to paranoid delusions.

However, that didn't stop conspiracy-obsessed website Infowars from running a story Tuesday titled, "'Family Guy' Episode Predicted Boston Marathon Attack."

"The image of Peter killing the Boston Marathon runners even shows blood and missing limbs, a chilling reminder of the very real scenes of carnage we saw yesterday," wrote Infowars editor/writer Paul Joseph Watson.

To his (partial) credit, Watson noted, "It is important to note that the video shows two clips from different points of the show edited together, but they are from the same episode."

The video embedded in the Infowars story has been removed due to "a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content."

This isn't the only conspiracy theory to develop following Monday's deadly attacks. A photo of a man standing on a roof sparked a frenzy of Twitter speculation Tuesday, which was reported on by such outlets as the New York Daily News and ABC News.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ninja wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/family-guy-episode-predicts-boston-marathon-bombing-2621986.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5U5LiHnutw

Ninja, honest advice, do yourself a favor, next time you see Infowars on your PC, toss it out a 3rd story window, then pee on what is left of it, one day you will thank me.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-seth-macfarlane-boston-bombing-family-guy-abhorrant-20130416,0,425759.story

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane took to Twitter on Tuesday to condemn an edited clip that suggests Fox's animated comedy predicted Monday's Boston Marathon bombings a month before they occurred.

"The edited 'Family Guy' clip currently circulating is abhorrent. The event was a crime and a tragedy, and my thoughts are with the victims," MacFarlane fumed on Twitter.

The creator was responding to an edited video that has sparked one of the more bizarre conspiracy theories since the Beantown bombings.

One version of the edited clip fuses two scenes from the March 17 "Family Guy" episode "Turban Cowboy." The first portion of the clip depicts "Family Guy" patriarch Peter Griffin, preparing to tell Bob Costas how he won the Boston marathon.

The edited clip then shows Griffin and friends at local boozery the Drunken Clam. After Griffin dials his cell phone, an explosion occurs off-camera. He re-dials, at which point a second explosion occurs, followed by screaming.

In the actual, unedited episode, Griffin tells Costas that he won the marathon by completing it with his car, with a cutaway to him plowing through the racers. The explosion scene ties back to the main plot of the episode, in which he inadvertently befriends a group of terrorists intent on blowing up a bridge in the "Family Guy" setting of Quahog, Rhode Island.

Poor taste right in line with the "Family Guy" tradition? Yes. A prediction of the Boston marathon bombings? Not even close - unless you squint really hard and are already prone to paranoid delusions.

However, that didn't stop conspiracy-obsessed website Infowars from running a story Tuesday titled, "'Family Guy' Episode Predicted Boston Marathon Attack."

"The image of Peter killing the Boston Marathon runners even shows blood and missing limbs, a chilling reminder of the very real scenes of carnage we saw yesterday," wrote Infowars editor/writer Paul Joseph Watson.

To his (partial) credit, Watson noted, "It is important to note that the video shows two clips from different points of the show edited together, but they are from the same episode."

The video embedded in the Infowars story has been removed due to "a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content."

This isn't the only conspiracy theory to develop following Monday's deadly attacks. A photo of a man standing on a roof sparked a frenzy of Twitter speculation Tuesday, which was reported on by such outlets as the New York Daily News and ABC News.

That's a good little sheeple.

These aren't the droids your looking for....these aren't the droids your looking for...

Hagel Says Pentagon Ready to Violate Posse Comitatus - http://www.prisonplanet.com/terror-in-boston-hagel-says-pentagon-ready-to-violate-posse-comitatus.html
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:26 pm

You too huh? Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Learn from your history my friend. I am not going to say with certainty that the Boston Bombings were an inside job, because not enough facts and evidence have come out yet...but so far the information gathered really does point in that direction.

To think staged incidents like this, that are orchestrated by our own government don't ever happen, is just plain lunacy. Both Hiter and Stalin used false flag events. So have numerous U.S presidents, including John Kennedy and Woodrow Wilson. It's better to question everything then to question nothing.

Last edited by Ninja on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:29 pm

Ninja wrote:
Learn from your history my friend. I am not going to say with certainty that the Boston Bombings were an inside job, because not enough facts and evidence have come out yet...but so far the information gathered so far really does point in that direction.

To think staged incidents like this, that are orchestrated by our own government don't ever happen, is just plain lunacy. Both Hiter and Stalin used false flag events. So have numerous U.S presidents, including John Kennedy and Woodrow Wilson. It's better to question everything then to question nothing.

I'll co-sign this with the exception of "information gathered"

I can't believe anything I hear or read yet because most facts have two sides when it comes to who did this. Yesterday my American media tied me a Saudi national was on tape taking multiple backpacks to a bomb site. Today he is a potential witness.. That story alone made Farmer racist and freak an Italian looking guy when i pictured him in my mind. I've seen freak and that dude looks Italian or Armenian. He still wants us all dead cause he is Muslim, lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You too huh? Yikes.

yea don't ever question government. They always tell you the truth and only care about you.

Infowars isn't the greatest news source, but if you think you are actually getting the truth from lamestream dinosaur media then you are even worse off. Independent media and critical thinking go a long way, but that requires more than watching fox/cnn/msnbc and swallowing everything they shove down your throat
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 pm

literally within 30 seconds of watching cnn's coverage yesterday they were all aboard the "right wing extremist" bandwagon. Just like they tried to paint Jared Loughner as a right wing tea party extremists... except he was a registered democrat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 pm

No innocent person deserves to be killed in any country. No matter who is to blame this event made me sick in my stomach and I hope whoever caused it no matter who they are die a slow and horrible death.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:24 am

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:50 am

hahaha, it is true that everyone who has inflicted a slow and horrible death on anyone started off by wishing slow, horrible deaths on them.

go on freak, break out the anthrax, you know you want to.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 am

Ninja wrote:
Learn from your history my friend. I am not going to say with certainty that the Boston Bombings were an inside job, because not enough facts and evidence have come out yet...but so far the information gathered really does point in that direction.

To think staged incidents like this, that are orchestrated by our own government don't ever happen, is just plain lunacy.
Both Hiter and Stalin used false flag events. So have numerous U.S presidents, including John Kennedy and Woodrow Wilson. It's better to question everything then to question nothing.

It's lunacy to think our gov't does NOT stage events like this? Sorry, I just can not be that cynical. Hitler and Stalin? Because there have been tyrannical leaders in history we must now suspect the US gov't is blowing off bombs in crowded US cities? Terrible argument.

I'll need examples of the false flag events JFK and Wilson perpetrated in order to comment.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:47 am

meanwhile...

the House is about to vote on CISPA (cybersecurity spying bill)...
Senate plans today to vote on Gun Control Bill...
SALON: Let's hope Boston Marathon bomber is white American...
Actor blames Boston attack on gun culture - '2nd amendment must go'
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 am

who is Salon and why should anyone take his opinion seriously?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 am

Hmm, now I see, a magazine, making the same false flag argument as the garbage posted yesterday, but for the other side of the aisles agenda. Get real.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:57 am

captain organic wrote:
Ninja wrote:

To think staged incidents like this, that are orchestrated by our own government don't ever happen, is just plain lunacy.
Both Hiter and Stalin used false flag events. So have numerous U.S presidents, including John Kennedy and Woodrow Wilson. It's better to question everything then to question nothing.

It's lunacy to think our gov't does NOT stage events like this? Sorry, I just can not be that cynical. Hitler and Stalin? Because there have been tyrannical leaders in history we must now suspect the US gov't is blowing off bombs in crowded US cities? Terrible argument.

I'll need examples of the false flag events JFK and Wilson perpetrated in order to comment.

you might want to do some research into Operation Northwoods. The CIA came to Kennedy with a proposal to blow up drone airliners over American cities and blame it on Cubans and pretend like Americans were killed on the planes. They also wanted to attack gutanamo bay, kill U.S soldiers and blame it on Cubans. JFK refused. A short time later he was assassinated with a 'magic bullet". Just a starting point for you. If you find that interesting than you might move on to Iran Contra when the CIA was caught flying cocaine into our country, the lie that was the Gulf of Tonkin, more recently how we are arming Mexican drug cartels, and the list goes on. But you are probably right, there is nothing to see here. Everything is exactly as it seems, exactly as the White House and controlled media tell you it is...
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Hmm, now I see, a magazine, making the same false flag argument as the garbage posted yesterday, but for the other side of the aisles agenda. Get real.

And an actor said it has to do with gun culture. Thus it must be the US Gov't.

Oggy, do u not see how crazy that argument sounds?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 am

oggy420 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Ninja wrote:

you might want to do some research into Operation Northwoods. The CIA came to Kennedy with a proposal to blow up drone airliners over American cities and blame it on Cubans and pretend like Americans were killed on the planes. They also wanted to attack gutanamo bay, kill U.S soldiers and blame it on Cubans. JFK refused. A short time later he was assassinated with a 'magic bullet". Just a starting point for you. If you find that interesting than you might move on to Iran Contra when the CIA was caught flying cocaine into our country, the lie that was the Gulf of Tonkin, more recently how we are arming Mexican drug cartels, and the list goes on. But you are probably right, there is nothing to see here. Everything is exactly as it seems, exactly as the White House and controlled media tell you it is...

None of this even comes close to adding up to the US gov't being responsible for these bombings.

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

what argument? I am pointing out headlines on major news sites like drudge, viewed by millions of people everyday. I am not making an argument. I am not saying anything about the Boston bombings, there is far to little info. But if you are gonna jump on Ninja for stating facts, that the US gov has been involved in countless real conspiracies then I have to back him up.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

holy shit cap, dude I never said the US gov was responsible for these bombings.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:13 am

oggy420 wrote:
holy shit cap, dude I never said the US gov was responsible for these bombings.

So in a thread about the Boston Bombings, u are posting proposed plans which would see the US gov't carrying out "false flag events" which include terrorist acts against US citizens, but u r not suggesting the US Gov't had anything to do with the Boston Bombings?

Sorry bro, but if that was not your intent, then u need to do a better job of making your intent clear.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 am

hmm maybe if you actually read my previous posts where I clearly stated I am not saying it is false flag and that there is far to little info to make a judgment about who is responsible you would understand my intent. It got a little off topic when you tried to make it seem that the US gov has never been involved in any sort of conspiracy ever just because Ninja said that we should keep it in mind the Gov's throughout history use false flag attacks to gain control over their people.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:18 am

oggy420 wrote:
what argument? I am pointing out headlines on major news sites like drudge, viewed by millions of people everyday. I am not making an argument. I am not saying anything about the Boston bombings, there is far to little info. But if you are gonna jump on Ninja for stating facts, that the US gov has been involved in countless real conspiracies then I have to back him up.

1)If u r not making an argument, then u r doing what? Just throwing shit against the wall?

2)Does the US Gov't do bogus shit? No doubt. But even amongst all that bogus shit, I see no example which even slightly resembles blowing off bombs in a crowded US city.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Attack
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next