Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ray Lewis pays tribute to Art Modell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Ray Lewis pays tribute to Art Modell Empty
PostSubject: Ray Lewis pays tribute to Art Modell   Ray Lewis pays tribute to Art Modell EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:46 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ray-lewis-tears-touching-moment-game-003218788--nfl.html
Quote :
"When you think about Art Modell, you think about a great man, a leader, a father and a servant. Every minute of his life, he cared more about everyone around him than himself. Anytime I saw him, he would always make me smile. He always had a joke to lighten your mood or some sort of wisdom to impart to make you a better man. I genuinely loved Art as a man, and he showed me what to strive for in life. When you truly see the impact he had on everyone he touched, it humbles you. When I found out he wasn't doing well, I knew immediately I had to see him. When I was with him yesterday, I prayed with him and shared with him things that a son would say to a father. Even though he has left us, he is going to a place that one day we all want to be. I am truly blessed to have had Art in my life. He was a humble servant, and one of the best men I have ever known."
Ray Lewis pays tribute to Art Modell Lewistears
Ray Lewis pays tribute to Art Modell Lewismodellshirt
Back to top Go down

Ray Lewis pays tribute to Art Modell
Page 1 of 1