Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)  Empty
PostSubject: Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)    Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/6/26/3118658/mike-tyson-video-highlights-tribute-roots-of-fight-boxing
Quote :
"This fuckin' old, white Italian guy had put me on this mission. He didn't know me! He put me on this mission said you'll win the local championship, you'll win the regionals, you'll win the nationals, you'll win the Olympics, you'll be the youngest heavyweight champion of all time. And he said this to me with no hesitation at all. His confidence, delivery, made me believe this was gonna be an easy task. And there we were. Like two pirates venturing off together to capture our riches and decimate anyone who stood in our way."
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)    Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm

hahaya lets not mention that Larry came out of retirement and later said "youd get paid 4 million bucks to get your ass kicked!"
Back to top Go down

Mike Tyson short film tribute from Roots of Fight (full video)
Page 1 of 1