Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Fight League full event video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Super Fight League full event video Empty
PostSubject: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Some good fights, awesome explosive show, fire works, sexy dancing bitches, all kinds of cool shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:55 pm

I have a new respect for Kimbo...he survived Thompson's takedown of doom without tapping
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 pm

LOL. what a shitty ending to a fight that was actually going pretty well. Some of the Indian fighters looked alright.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Some1 please tell Sapp to quit fighting.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Bob Sapp did quit fighting...years ago.

Im not gonna tell him to stop collecting a paycheck...as long as promoters have no problem with him swowing up for the paycheck and giving up at the first sign of adversity, i encourage Sapp to keep taking bouts. Seems like a good gig.

He did land a big unanswered punch on Bill Mahood at the weigh ins
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Bob Sapp did quit fighting...years ago.

Im not gonna tell him to stop collecting a paycheck...as long as promoters have no problem with him swowing up for the paycheck and giving up at the first sign of adversity, i encourage Sapp to keep taking bouts. Seems like a good gig.

Good point, but who the hell pays to see Bob Sapp anymore? Crazy promoters still want his ass.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:14 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 am

LOL at Wolf pretending. I thought you didn't have time to open the pantry and stare at cans?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:07 pm

OU wrote:
LOL at Wolf pretending. I thought you didn't have time to open the pantry and stare at cans?

OU you took my laughing you off as a ridiculous choice for admin very personally. Your need for affirmation online is very telling. Anyway, this card was headlined by James Thompson. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OU wrote:

OU you took my laughing you off as a ridiculous choice for admin very personally. Your need for affirmation online is very telling. Anyway, this card was headlined by James Thompson. Enough said.
I didn't watch this card. Shocking I know. But you should check out the Rivera vs Duarte fight I posted. 1 min fight that everyone can enjoy. Me being admin is laughable, who debates that? I thought you knew me...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 pm

I did, until you resorted to lame phantom neggery tactics just to drive my score down instead of facing me head to head. You were a user I considered above that pussy shit. That is the same as keying a popular dudes car and watching from the bushes. Lame.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I did, until you resorted to lame phantom neggery tactics just to drive my score down instead of facing me head to head. You were a user I considered above that pussy shit. That is the same as keying a popular dudes car and watching from the bushes. Lame.
Oh come on now. Who is lame, the guy doing the LOL negging or the poster who gets mad over such a pointless, meaningless act? You should be ashamed that you even recognize the rep system as anything other then troll entertainment. Get your head on man, I thought everyone learned from the first time around? I'm shocked that anyone can even take offense to it these days. Shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:21 pm

It isn't offense at all. I advocated the rep system to be brought back the whole time it was gone if you remember, and like the fact niggaz neg from secret as it verifies that pplz is still afraid of the big bad wolf. I am simply stating facts - niggaz do that shit cause they can't take someone on head to head. Keep doing it. It lets newbies know who run this place, color of the names or not. This is, always was, always will be wolfs place.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
It isn't offense at all. I advocated the rep system to be brought back the whole time it was gone if you remember, and like the fact niggaz neg from secret as it verifies that pplz is still afraid of the big bad wolf. I am simply stating facts - niggaz do that shit cause they can't take someone on head to head. Keep doing it. It lets newbies know who run this place, color of the names or not. This is, always was, always will be wolfs place.
Nice post Wolf man, multiple LOL points. You don't see me complain about my phantom + that is going on. Meaningless post I can't find get the + but the pure gold I bless you people with goes untouched.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 am

Supa Fite Leeg TUF episode 1
[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Fight League full event video   Super Fight League full event video Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Fight League full event video
Page 1 of 1