Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My take on my Buckeyes

Go down 
+6
josh200612
timthebim
Primetyme199
Ziggy116
OU
MMAEYES
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:16 pm

The Big 10 is straight awful this season. Just garbage

I do think Wisky is solid though
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The Big 10 is straight awful this season. Just garbage

I do think Wisky is solid though

Well now the Big 10 really has no horses in the National title race.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 pm

OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Ohio State has won their last three bowl games...sooo id have to say that trend changed.
I know OU has atleast won the last 2. 1 being a BCS bowl.

They played sorry ass Small East schools in their bowl games. The big 12 gets overrated each year, but they always play weak, favorable bowl game opponents. Anytime they play tough competition, they crumble.

Oh....and are you Wishigan fans getting worried yet?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Uh oh osu beat Wisconsin looks like they are world beaters again watch out NFL osu is going to the Super Bowl!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:42 pm

My take is they better be thankful they're in the B16 because the don't match up well with other conference with their style.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:30 am

O-H!!!!!!!!

Keep on hating us, our team is gonna keep getting better
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:41 am

NoRegret wrote:
OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Ohio State has won their last three bowl games...sooo id have to say that trend changed.
I know OU has atleast won the last 2. 1 being a BCS bowl.

They played sorry ass Small East schools in their bowl games. The big 12 gets overrated each year, but they always play weak, favorable bowl game opponents. Anytime they play tough competition, they crumble.

Oh....and are you Wishigan fans getting worried yet?
Big 12 is so far ahead of the Big 10 this season, it's like JV vs Varsity.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 am

Keep telling yourself that OU lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 am

NoRegret wrote:
Keep telling yourself that OU lol
The World knows, it's too obvious.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 am

Yep...same was said last year and the Big 10 raped the Big 12 in their bowl games....the only bowl game you won over the Big 10 last year was over sorry ass minnesota.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:11 am

NoRegret wrote:
Yep...same was said last year and the Big 10 raped the Big 12 in their bowl games....the only bowl game you won over the Big 10 last year was over sorry ass minnesota.
Texas A&M is at best the 4th best team in the Big 12. They are about as good as Wisconsin. Yeah I said it!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:13 am

Texas Tech...prolly one of the bottom dwellers of the Big 12, just beat the sooners....so what does that make OU? LOL
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 am

NoRegret wrote:
Texas Tech...prolly one of the bottom dwellers of the Big 12, just beat the sooners....so what does that make OU? LOL
Come on now you squeaked a win vs Toledo. OU would beat Ohio State by 3 TDs min...and you know this...man
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:20 am

OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Come on now you squeaked a win vs Toledo. OU would beat Ohio State by 3 TDs min...and you know this...man

We started the season slow...got back our suspended players...and now we have beaten back to back top 25 teams, as well as almost beating Michigan State.

OU would beat Ohio State...but not by 3 TDs...pry 10-13 points.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 am

NoRegret wrote:
OU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

We started the season slow...got back our suspended players...and now we have beaten back to back top 25 teams, as well as almost beating Michigan State.

OU would beat Ohio State...but not by 3 TDs...pry 10-13 points.
Come on now, maybe, maybe if it was a home game OU only wins by 14 or so. Neutral site it's more like 20. Home game would be more like 30.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 am

Yes, because OU is unstoppable at home *cough* cough*
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:26 am

NoRegret wrote:
Yes, because OU is unstoppable at home *cough* cough*
You better do the TT rain dance or your toast.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Guess who gets to go see the buckeyes beat Penn State ass on Nov 19th? Oh yeah your boy EYES thats who lol, Nov 19th is gonna be epic fuck yeah 50 yard line, in the middle as far as how high up the seats are which is perfect for watching live where your not resticted view by the players on the side line and not to high to where you can't see anything it perfect right in the middle, I got an isle way seat to I know you guys are jealous lol
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:06 pm

I wouldnt want to see the Buckeyes if i was sitting right on there bench. Have fun anyways.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Well I don't blame you Tim, if someone gave me a Michigan ticket I'd sell it right away and deny ever having it.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:21 am

MMA Purdue really????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:38 am

No
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Im with u Josh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Fickell is def getting fired that mother fucker can't seem to bring the same buckeye team in everyweek it's like a guessing game which team will show up it pisses me off cause I know we are better than fucking Purdue. But I know that our guys are gonna be motivated for the team up north that still isn't worrying me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My take on my Buckeyes
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next