Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why are my Buckeyes ranked?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Why are my Buckeyes ranked? Empty
PostSubject: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 am

We can't win the national title so why the hell are we ranked? What happens when we go undefeated( looking at you Josh,Tim lol) Can someone explain this to me? I've been wondering this the whole season but just kinda ignored it untill now
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:04 pm

You wouldn't make the nc if you could playing a big ten schedule. That league is doooowwwn this year.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Should of gave yourself a bowl ban last season instead of being idiots but you'll get stopped at the end of the year. The Big Ten sucks.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:42 am

Buckeyes arent going undefeated.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:39 am

Who's gonna beat us? That team up north sure as hell ain't gonna beat us. Our D isn't that good this year( with the exception of BIG JON HANKINS!!) but Robinson will throw like 6 pics to us tho giving us the game.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Who's gonna beat us? That team up north sure as hell ain't gonna beat us. Our D isn't that good this year( with the exception of BIG JON HANKINS!!) but Robinson will throw like 6 pics to us tho giving us the game.

You said the same thing last year.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:08 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

Robinson will torch that shitty defense.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 am

josh200612 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

OK you got me there, but this year I'm not wrong!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am

MMAEYES wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

OK you got me there, but this year I'm not wrong!

Uh huh...
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 am

Well our Bucks went undefeated this year, all is right in the O-H-I-O. Urban did one hell of a job with these guys, the program is back on the rise. Can't wait for next season.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Well our Bucks went undefeated this year, all is right in the O-H-I-O. Urban did one hell of a job with these guys, the program is back on the rise. Can't wait for next season.
Where do you think they would finish in the Big 12 or SEC?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:34 am

IDK but I'll say this it would've been alot tougher of a year in either conf. I want to say they still would've done well but it's hard to say cause those are some tough teams down south of us. I'd be alot more confident if Braxton was throwing in every game how he was throwing saturday
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:38 am

Also I didn't watch as much football as I wanted this year didn't get to see much except the buckeyes games of course, so I haven't gotten a real good look at any other team. After seeing Farmers claims on Johny Football I did get to see like 2 A&M games other than that I'm basing my claims on highlights lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:49 am

I think Ohio State is about as good as Texas.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:58 am

All I know is we're gonna be the best team in the country in the next three years.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 pm

I mean I'm giving us within or by the next three seasons to be #1 that is
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
All I know is we're gonna be the best team in the country in the next three years.
I don't know how OU will be at QB next year. But I'd put them up against your boys next season Smile
Coming up in a couple years OU will be playing Ohio State.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:04 pm

I was happy yesterday when I saw that OSU was 6 in the country in recuiting untill I noticed that the team up north was at 5?? WTF?? Why are good players still going there? Maze and blue don't even look good together. It's actually pretty ugly. And you want to where that for 4 years? what the hell is wrong with these kids? I understand going south to the warm all year chicks never have to cover up weather schools but come on.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:06 pm

I was hearing on the radio that OSU fans are happy they don't have to play in a BCS game this year because they would likely just get beat again. Any truth to that?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I was happy yesterday when I saw that OSU was 6 in the country in recuiting untill I noticed that the team up north was at 5?? WTF?? Why are good players still going there? Maze and blue don't even look good together. It's actually pretty ugly. And you want to where that for 4 years? what the hell is wrong with these kids? I understand going south to the warm all year chicks never have to cover up weather schools but come on.

More like 5 and 2 if you go to the real recruiting sites I'm sure you went to ESPN.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 am

OU wrote:
I was hearing on the radio that OSU fans are happy they don't have to play in a BCS game this year because they would likely just get beat again. Any truth to that?

Zero chance that is true.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 am

I haven't heard anything like that OU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are my Buckeyes ranked?   Why are my Buckeyes ranked? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are my Buckeyes ranked?
Page 1 of 1