Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.

Go down 
+5
oggy420
WinstonSmith
timthebim
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. Empty
PostSubject: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am

No bickering for a week now in this section about politics. I was just gettin into that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:09 am

buckeyes lol?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:31 am

Buckeyes sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:35 am

YEP!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:39 am

Josh u watch the game yesterday?? They looked terrible. Our defense needs alot of work.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:44 am

dude i was at the game! i left after the punt on 4th when they should of went for it at the 5 min mark in the 4th. ya man the D was horrible i was booing all the DBs they were just watching the WRs catch the ball they didnt put a hand in the face or anything ive never seen anything like it man.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:46 am

o and the tackles were bad! they acted like they have never tackled anybody! go for the LEGS! not the body! thats what they did to Drob and it worked.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 am

and agnostics too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 am

Wolf also Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 pm

naa agnostics are cool
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 pm

oggy420 wrote:
naa agnostics are cool

I was being a funny guy.While we're at it let's add Hindus and Buddhists to the list.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 pm

i'll add reborn again christians
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:45 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i'll add reborn again christians

already covered, but what are reborn again Christians, that is redundant.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:53 pm

you know what im talking about. The people who claim that they have all of a sudden found jesus in their lives and become christian followers even though they have never practiced the religion before.

i have a kid like this at work. He's a really nice person and everything, i even played basketball with him. But all he ever fucking talks about is jesus and the bible. He actually tried telling me the other day that i was living a life of sin and i need to beg jesus for forgiveness and to cleanse me of my sins. I tried really hard not to burst out laughing in his face. How people can come to believe such bull shit is scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

oggy420 wrote:
you know what im talking about. The people who claim that they have all of a sudden found jesus in their lives and become christian followers even though they have never practiced the religion before.

i have a kid like this at work. He's a really nice person and everything, i even played basketball with him. But all he ever fucking talks about is jesus and the bible. He actually tried telling me the other day that i was living a life of sin and i need to beg jesus for forgiveness and to cleanse me of my sins. I tried really hard not to burst out laughing in his face. How people can come to believe such bull shit is scary.

Shawn Michaels.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Our brains are wired for this.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:19 pm

not mine
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:57 pm

oggy420 wrote:
not mine

Ya, you'd be surprised. When I was 18 and got myself arrested, my mom let me sit in jail for 18 days. I went in a newfound atheist(life long, but had finally come to consciously realize it) and after just a couple of weeks emerged with my faith renewed. Embarrassing indeed, but a needed growing experience. I've never really believed in religion, even as a child something was always "missing" when I would hear about God and Jesus, but despite of all that, a few weeks of tribulation and all bets were off.

I've gone through much worse since then, and never looked back, but I've never forgotten that lesson.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:10 pm

i was brought up catholic. Even though neither of my parents are "practicing christians" in the sense that they never prayed or went church ever. They still felt the need to put me through ccd, holy communion, confirmation, the whole thing. Even through all that i knew it was all bogus. Just didn't make any sense. An invisible man lives in the sky and see's everything everyone does and judges whether they are a good or bad person? Sounds slightly less believable than the story of santa claus. Knowing what i know now, i will obviously never have any association with any religion. Some people think that this means i have no faith. That is not true. I just don't have faith in made up make believe gods and the ideals that go with it. But i do have faith.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:40 pm

What on earth is faith?
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Kill 'em all

The Jehovahs are the fucking worst. They used to only come once every two months, now every weekend they're out harassing everyone (and I live in a town filled with fresh off the boat Hindus).
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:02 am

Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. Kill-them-all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 am

WinstonSmith wrote:
and agnostics too.

Hey I take offense to that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:46 pm

can we nuke the penguins? i don't get the point of those animals, let's end their misery
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
can we nuke the penguins? i don't get the point of those animals, let's end their misery
I'll fucking kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.   Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuke the Christians/Jews/Muslims/Buckeyes.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next