Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My take on my Buckeyes

Go down 
+6
josh200612
timthebim
Primetyme199
Ziggy116
OU
MMAEYES
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 pm

josh200612 wrote:
So what can we say about the Michigan Rich Rod years? You wanna claim those as wins?

Oh I completely agree the that if Rich Rod would've stayed his ass in WV those games would've been alot tougher to win.... but of course I'm claiming'em lol Just like I ain't mad at you for claiming this one
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:12 pm

josh200612 wrote:
You do realize OSU has never run a true spread ever right? Same as Michigan but I think OSU will be a little bit better running it. Just wait for the fumbles and missed blocks the first year LOL. Your fat lineman won't know what to do when they start zone blocking.

Actually we've been running alot of spread plays for years, Tressel had to put Troy Smith in spread formations all the time due to his height, we hardly ever ran a I-formation with Pryor. So while Tressels offenses couldn't technically be called the spread due to HOW he called plays in a time controlling way our guys should fit well into the system as it really shouldn't change formations so much as what plays are called from it. Michigan was deferent when Rich Rod came, before him they had like what 3 shotgun formations that they used? Carr was still kicking it old school style way more so than us
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:17 pm

And might I add Bo Schembechler was a fucking traitor
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
You do realize OSU has never run a true spread ever right? Same as Michigan but I think OSU will be a little bit better running it. Just wait for the fumbles and missed blocks the first year LOL. Your fat lineman won't know what to do when they start zone blocking.

Actually we've been running alot of spread plays for years, Tressel had to put Troy Smith in spread formations all the time due to his height, we hardly ever ran a I-formation with Pryor. So while Tressels offenses couldn't technically be called the spread due to HOW he called plays in a time controlling way our guys should fit well into the system as it really shouldn't change formations so much as what plays are called from it. Michigan was deferent when Rich Rod came, before him they had like what 3 shotgun formations that they used? Carr was still kicking it old school style way more so than us

Good ole Rat Vest went to Rich Rod camps when Troy was the QB obviously not when Pryor was there you know the reasons. Ya Carr was getting behind his time and we barely spread the field with him until his last game against Urban. You guys have run SOME forms of spread but not a TRUE form. You'll see what I'm talking about next year when you see Urban's formations his spread is different from RR's it's more old school wishbone he has lineman in the backfield sometimes. You guys will be in Shotgun 99% of the time Miller will fumble alot because of the Center you'll see also when he is doing reads with the backs.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Yeah we will have problems with the snaps from shotgun, we lost alot of fumbles to that dumb shit this year, so yeah we'll have some problems with that. Shit we had more false start or illegal formation penalties this year than I ever remember but part of the is due to our young ass WRs fucking up, but that's also once again on our coaches.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 am

Buckeye Basketball taking the sting out of a shitty football season. GO BUCKS!

My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 378527_10150421771759799_9362894798_8142207_1562774783_n
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Buckeyes lose again lol!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 am

It's all good, I mean michigan had to have a better year than us at some point, too bad for them it will only last a year lol. Where as we will bounce back right away win our league and be the favorites to win the bigten title the following year.

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 am

Lol I love the most delusional fan base in the country for these laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My take on my Buckeyes    My take on my Buckeyes  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My take on my Buckeyes
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6