Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett

Go down 
+4
GDPofDRC
Birdofthad
LA
KingsOwn19
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Well...
Dirk Nowitzki
Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Kevin Garnett
Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 am

Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Im sorry LA but we swept the Lakers and yall just lost the best coach possibly of the last 50 years

Were feeling pretty damn comfy right now.

Yeah after we played 4 seasons in 3 years, teams get worn out but a Mavs fan wouldn't know that, enjoy the win, but if you watched the last 10 years you should chill.

actually if you dig through archives youll see I told YOU earlier this year to watch out for the Lakers being drained after going so deep in the postseason numerous times. Said it alot on here.

But still, no offense, yall had nothing for the pick and roll. And Dirk has always owned Gasol.

I never remember you talking ball until the playoffs rolled around, ever...

But 1 Championship, I'd chill dude...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 am

Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
no bullshit i think Rasheed was better than KG, played a bigger factor in a title run and had the better jumper and post play, KG had good D and talked alot of shit while on a bad team.
Then became the 3rd option to win a ring, good for him. But Dirks miles better than KG, seriously, I was there live when Dirk dropped 30 on KG in his Defensive Player of the Year season.

Sheed wasn't on that team, they picked him up last year.

KG's D in 08 got them to the Finals, but Pierce had a better Finals series.

Up untl 06-08ish KG was clearly the better player, since Dirk has past him

what are you talking about? Rasheed beat your Lakers

Partly I thought you were talking about Sheed as a Celtic, your posting style is always confusing, but

The Pistons team beat the Lakers, Billups MVP, Rip, Wallace, Sheed and Prince.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:52 am

LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Im sorry LA but we swept the Lakers and yall just lost the best coach possibly of the last 50 years

Yeah after we played 4 seasons in 3 years, teams get worn out but a Mavs fan wouldn't know that, enjoy the win, but if you watched the last 10 years you should chill.

actually if you dig through archives youll see I told YOU earlier this year to watch out for the Lakers being drained after going so deep in the postseason numerous times. Said it alot on here.

But still, no offense, yall had nothing for the pick and roll. And Dirk has always owned Gasol.

so if you had Butler and Boubious coming back you wouldnt be feeling spiffy????
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:54 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
no bullshit i think Rasheed was better than KG, played a bigger factor in a title run and had the better jumper and post play, KG had good D and talked alot of shit while on a bad team.
Then became the 3rd option to win a ring, good for him. But Dirks miles better than KG, seriously, I was there live when Dirk dropped 30 on KG in his Defensive Player of the Year season.

Im comparing Rasheeds title run win vs the most cherry picked team of all time, vs KGs performance vs Kobes Lakers.

Cherry picked? Malone and Payton hurt our chances in the end, not helped

And Sheed vs us ready? 13pts, 7rebs, 1.5blks, 1.4 ast, shooting 45% as a big man
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:55 am

LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Partly I thought you were talking about Sheed as a Celtic, your posting style is always confusing, but

The Pistons team beat the Lakers, Billups MVP, Rip, Wallace, Sheed and Prince.

so you wont admit that Rasheed Wallace attitude coming to that team completely transformed that team into a bad ass defensive power for several years? Rasheed and Ben together with Rip shutting down Kobe and Billups at point was NASTY

almost as Nasty as Dirk, Kidd, Stevenson, Terry,CHandler, and THE MOTHA FUCKING JANITOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:55 am

LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Im comparing Rasheeds title run win vs the most cherry picked team of all time, vs KGs performance vs Kobes Lakers.

And Sheed vs us ready? 13pts, 7rebs, 1.5blks, 1.4 ast, shooting 45% as a big man

lets not mention thats against Shaq and Karl Malone, Rasheed was the heart of that team.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 am

Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

so if you had Butler and Boubious coming back you wouldnt be feeling spiffy????

Not if I was a Mavs fan who actually watched for the last 10 years, I'd be excited but not acting like an assclown talking shit.

What about a team that went to 3 straight Finals and finally gets rest? I'd say that's better if you wanna start some shit.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 am

Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

lets not mention thats against Shaq and Karl Malone, Rasheed was the heart of that team.

man yall even signed fucking Horace Grant, yall were jsut palying who wants to get a ring come sign up that year, cant deny that
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 am

Prince guarded Kobe in the 2004, not Rip

He did very well too.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 am

Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Billups, but Malone was garbage in that series, 5 pts shoting 33%, he was banged up and pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 am

sorry bro its jsut to easy to push your buttons, and Ima Mavs Fan big time

shit I was there when we beat the 12 loss Bulls team, there when Dirk dropped 50 and McGrady dropped 40, Game 1 06 FInals, we shhould have 2 rings, Im sorry no one gets 96 free throws without bullshit happenin

CUban finally got his title and can say fuck you to Stern and the rest of the owners
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

man yall even signed fucking Horace Grant, yall were jsut palying who wants to get a ring come sign up that year, cant deny that

He had a ring and barely played, it was to add vets who help teams mentally.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 am

Birdofthad wrote:
sorry bro its jsut to easy to push your buttons, and Ima Mavs Fan big time

shit I was there when we beat the 12 loss Bulls team, there when Dirk dropped 50 and McGrady dropped 40, Game 1 06 FInals, we shhould have 2 rings, Im sorry no one gets 96 free throws without bullshit happenin

CUban finally got his title and can say fuck you to Stern and the rest of the owners

It's not easy, I was laughing at the stupidity actually, glad you weren't serious cause I was worried.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:

He did very well too.

bro Rip tore Kobe up that series thats a fact, there was tons of talk about it cause they palyed in high school and were playing again in the finals

you must not reember when Kobe hit the 3 over RIp in OT and I nearly pissed my pants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 am

The Lakers lost because of the bad blood between Shaq and Kobe not because the Pistons were better. That Pistons team vs this Mavs team would've been a great series. Who do you guys have in that series?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:03 am

Mavs were hosed in 2006...i was actually rootin for Miami that year because we werent that far removed from all the Kings-Mavericks battles, but the hosing was too blatant. I don't care...no team gets blown out for 11 consecutive quarters and all of a sudden figures it out like Miami did while getting to the free throw line at a feverish rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:03 am

Billups was the man in that series.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

tell me this though

was it not obvious the refs wanted a game 7 tonight?????
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 am

freakzilla wrote:
The Lakers lost because of the bad blood between Shaq and Kobe not because the Pistons were better. That Pistons team vs this Mavs team would've been a great series. Who do you guys have in that series?

No the Pistons were better, that team had a fantastic even starting 5, and were a great defensive team.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 am

Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

He did very well too.

bro Rip tore Kobe up that series thats a fact, there was tons of talk about it cause they palyed in high school and were playing again in the finals

you must not reember when Kobe hit the 3 over RIp in OT and I nearly pissed my pants

Dude, Prince mainly guarded Kobe...atleast when the series went to Detroit.

Rip may have tore Kobe up on the other end of the floor..i don't recall, but Prince made a name for himself in THAT series specifically for his job defending Kobe.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:06 am

Birdofthad wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

He did very well too.

Not really, team defense stopped Kobe and with Malone useless, Sheed and Wallace sat home on Shaq.

The 3 forced OT

At least know shit if you're gonna post it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:07 am

freak do you not remember what the Pistons-Lakers series numbers were?

87-75 Pistons
99-91 Lakers
88-68 Pistons -----that aint a type 68 points
88-80 Pistons
100-87 Pistons

they shut the Lakers down defensively, its hating to say Shaq and Kobe are why they lost. NO THE LAKERS RAN INTO ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSIVE TEAMS IN LAST 20 YEARS
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 am

Birdofthad wrote:
tell me this though

was it not obvious the refs wanted a game 7 tonight?????

Yeah, and it would have worked to if Miami could make free throws. The refs were pretty much giving them a chance to win this game from the free throw line and they failed.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 am

It helped that the team completely brokedown at that point, Malone was banged up and shit and same with Payton, but the Pistons were very good back then.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 am

KG, easily
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett   Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirk Nowitzki vs. Kevin Garnett
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next