Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
timthebim
josh200612
7 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? Ricky_10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Biggest pussy ever!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Yeah whatever happened to this guy? I remember he got drafted and they said he would play in Italy for another year or so and then I never seen him again.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:24 pm

He's not even remotely impactful in the Spanish or euro league teams he plays for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:25 pm

He was suposed to be a great point gaurd and that never played out.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Well he got drafted by the Bucks and Jennings was calling him out saying he sucked and had no game etc and he never showed up flew back to europe the next day. I know he never went to Wisky met with the team or anything i think he is scared to ball in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Was it the Bucks? I thought the Wolves drafted him for some reason.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:31 pm

timthebim wrote:
Was it the Bucks? I thought the Wolves drafted him for some reason.

Yep you are right.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:46 pm

yep, dumbest draft move in recent history because it was already known before hand that he would only go play for a couple of teams. He must really suck.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
yep, dumbest draft move in recent history because it was already known before hand that he would only go play for a couple of teams. He must really suck.

I wish no 1 would have drafted his bitch ass just for that reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Ricky Rubio- plays for Barcelona in Spain where he averages about 5 ppg. He was better as a 17 year old then he is now. The Knicks were desperate for him but I don't thin they would be now. Anyway the NBA might suit is game more as the Euro game is completely different. Playing for the Wolves wont help though.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:26 pm

What's the difference freak? I see alot of Europe players are gonna be in this draft.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Players as young as Rubio usually have to take a back seat in the euro leagues no matter how talented they are. Rubio showed a lot in the olympics at just 17 years old. Good passer, playmaker, great at getting steals, great instincts, rebounded well for his size...but still a bit underdeveloped with his shot. Staying in Spain for now is the best thing for him. Won't be suprised to see him in the NBA by next season.

I remember i flipped when the Kings picked Tyreke Evans over Ricky Rubio...worked out.

Brandon Jennings is an overrated retard with an outdated haircut. I remember when he was ripping Rubio...it was a press interview with Jennings, Curry, Lawson, and Holliday after a workout with the Kings...Rubio had a private workout with the Kings the day before and i think Jennings was just jealous.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:36 pm

The game over there is completely team orientated and they play zone defense all the time. It's like watching international games as opposed to the NBA. Rubio averages 3.5 apg yet he leads his team. You wont see players scoring as high as you do in the NBA and teams hardly ever score 100 points in a game.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:05 am

I like Brandon Jennings
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:32 am

Laughing

Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? High%2Btop%2Bfade
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:39 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Laughing

Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? High%2Btop%2Bfade

Its a Will Smith sighting from his Fresh Prince days.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

This is the thread I was looking for when Rubio signed.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:38 am

Kid's gonna struggle, first couple seasons are going to be rough IMO.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm

LA wrote:
Kid's gonna struggle, first couple seasons are going to be rough IMO.

I think he will be pretty good although he may struggle with turning the ball over a bit.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:39 pm

He's shooting 35% scoring between 3-5 pts in the Euroleague, I just don't see how he all of a sudden starts shooting like 45% with 13pts a game and 6 dimes in the NBA. He should be best actually getting steals and playing the passing lanes, and he'll have a couple highlight passes a week, but overall will struggle.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm

LA wrote:
He's shooting 35% scoring between 3-5 pts in the Euroleague, I just don't see how he all of a sudden starts shooting like 45% with 13pts a game and 6 dimes in the NBA. He should be best actually getting steals and playing the passing lanes, and he'll have a couple highlight passes a week, but overall will struggle.

Of course he will struggle its a different kind of ball for him but I actually think the NBA fits his style better than the Euro league does. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:14 pm

He comes off the bench in the Euro league....., I see him getting outmuscled, having trouble putting it in the basket, and struggling with being on a bad team in the NBA.

Predicted numbers:

7.3pts
37% shooting, 27% from 3, 79% FT
5.1 dimes (Here he should do best)
1.35 stls

Something around that seems about right.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:32 pm

LA wrote:
He comes off the bench in the Euro league....., I see him getting outmuscled, having trouble putting it in the basket, and struggling with being on a bad team in the NBA.

Predicted numbers:

7.3pts
37% shooting, 27% from 3, 79% FT
5.1 dimes (Here he should do best)
1.35 stls

Something around that seems about right.

As a very young rookie in the league I think if he averaged 7 and 5 coming off the bench that isnt terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?   Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone remember this little bitch on the left?
Page 1 of 1