Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stann wants Wand

Go down 
+6
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
captain organic
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Ninja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Make it happen Joe Silva!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Even I'm starting to get tired of the Wand callouts now
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Of coarse he does.

Granted he beat the guy who was my Wandy front runner, but the Wandy call out is so passe.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm Calling out Wanderlei Silva!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:47 pm

you'll have to wait till im through with him first!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm

damn why does everyone want Wandy now its bordering on disrecpect
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 pm

i hope wandy comes out and KO's his next opponent and scares the shit out of these dudes

but Stann did respectfully ask for a Silva fight
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 pm

i didnt see how he asked what did he say?
I just beat the guy who wouldnt shut up about wand so guess who should fight him now??
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 pm

I didn't really feel like making a separate thread for this, but this news didn't surprise me at all

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs/coach-confirms-leben-sick-in?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+bjpenndotcom+(BJPENN.COM+NEWS+BLOGS)

Quote :
First, great job by Brian Stann. He never looked better. Many have commented that Chris was very slow and looked off last night. The truth is that Chris was sick. He had a fever and chills when he stepped into the cage. He was vomiting in the lockeroom before the fight, and after a hard warm up he didn't have a drop of sweat. Big heart to fight like that, but he was moving slow motion. He was very sharp in training. He will be back.

I thought he looked totally lifeless on his way to the cage and looked like he was moving in slow motion inside of it. I was going to say something on here but I didn't really care enough about that fight to make excuses for Leben lol
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:28 am

Actually, for Stann it does make alot of sense. He just finished the guy who was supposed to have next dibs on Wanderlei and he is looking to make a name for himself by taking a step up in competition and break into the bottom end of the top ten with it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 am

They all know that one of the best wins to get on their resumes and still a potential fast rack to getting to a good place is Wanderlei Silva, and chances are better than not that Wand might not be in such a position for much longer. Everyone wants to get a piece while they still can, maybe even being that guy that finished Wand for good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 am

Bingo. Can't blame guys for wanting to get that giant name on their resumes now that Silva is a shell of his former self.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:51 am

Wandy is a legend in this sport, so why not take out a legend? But this may not be a good fight for either, depending on the variables. If Leben was sick and Stann got a weakened opponent, then maybe the fight is not as lopsided as it seemed. Wandy has had a lot of time to heal up and he is not exactly a pushover anyway, maybe Stann gets fucked up.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:58 pm

O and i thought Stann looked great against Leben, i want to name him Stann2.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stann wants Wand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stann wants Wand   Stann wants Wand Empty

Back to top Go down

Stann wants Wand
Page 1 of 1