Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Rumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13 Empty
PostRumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13

Wanderlei Silva vs Chael Sonnen rumored
Rumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13 Wanderlei-silva

Sonnen and Wanderlei will both be opposing coaches for The Ultimate Fighter 13, which will begin filming this January. They will then face off either at the end of March or beginning of April.

The smacktalk has started on twitter :

http://twitter.com/sonnench
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Rumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13 :: Comments

captain organic
Re: Rumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 pm by captain organic
Sonnen goes from steroid suspension directly to TUF coach?
Ninja
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:48 pm by Ninja
captain organic wrote:

Well in his defense the CSAC did declare his Testosterone Levels were in fact normal so he had no competitive advantage. That's why his suspension was reduced to 6 months. He still didn't tell or notify anyone that he was getting injects for low T levels though. So that's why he suspension was still upheld.
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 pm by bobbitt15
This would be pretty awesome even though I think the fight would be totally one-sided in Chael's favor
captain organic
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 pm by captain organic
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
captain organic wrote:

Well in his defense the CSAC did declare his Testosterone Levels were in fact normal so he had no competitive advantage. That's why his suspension was reduced to 6 months. He still didn't tell or notify anyone that he was getting injects for low T levels though. So that's why he suspension was still upheld.

If his testosterone levels were normal then what did he test positive for?
Wolfgangsta
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 pm by Wolfgangsta
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
captain organic wrote:

Except the CSAC several times in writing which were approved, and George Dodd himself. And also the UFC as well. Other than that, ya he didn't notify anyone.
Wolfgangsta
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm by Wolfgangsta
captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
captain organic wrote:

If his testosterone levels were normal then what did he test positive for?

According to George Dodd yesterday the test returned a result for "exogenous" testosterone. Not elevated testosterone. Not that an elevated test in this instance under these circumstances proves a lick anyway.

I believe in Chael Sonnen.
Ninja
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm by Ninja
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
captain organic wrote:

Except the CSAC several times in writing which were approved, and George Dodd himself. And also the UFC as well. Other than that, ya he didn't notify anyone.

I agree 100% Wolf. I am just telling captain what the CSAC's view was.

Last edited by NinjaRua/Fan on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfgangsta
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:59 pm by Wolfgangsta
captain organic wrote:

Precedent ; Sean Sherk, Tim Sylvia who both actually lost active titles due to failed tests and immediately returned for title fights upon completion of sentence.
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:59 pm by Guest
Wand will come to Brazil's rescue.

Rumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13 Brazil-flag
Ninja
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm by Ninja
Sonnen already starting -

Wand, you might as well fill out your own toe tag. Where is says "Cause of death," just write, "I pissed off a Gangster.

http://twitter.com/sonnench

Last edited by NinjaRua/Fan on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfgangsta
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm by Wolfgangsta
This fight pisses me off. Chael and Wandy are two of my favorite fighters. I don't want them to fight at all.
Wolfgangsta
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm by Wolfgangsta
Oh man this is going to be glorious.
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm by Guest
This fight has a fairytale story written all over it, Wand will knockout the steroid villain.
Wolfgangsta
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:29 pm by Wolfgangsta
He isn't a steroid villain.
KingsOwn19
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 pm by KingsOwn19
So freak can stop not ranking Sonnen in his rankings.

Good fight. I think Wanderlei has a decent shot if it happens...it will put Wanderlei's BJJ status to the test for the first time in a long time...and anybody with above average submission skills has a legitimate shot to beat Chael Sonnen. That's it though. Sonnen has not been TKO'd in 6 or 7 years and i think he's might of lost one decision back in his early year. You pretty much have to tap him out but since the fight is always on the mat with Sonnen..there is always oppurtunity to lock something in, thats why i never wrote off Spider in that 5th round.
timthebim
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 pm by timthebim
Sonnen wins this fight easily by taking Wand down with ease and controlling him for a UD.
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm by bobbitt15
Why did this get moved here?
Wolfgangsta
Post Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:53 pm by Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15 wrote:
Why did this get moved here?

This is front page news.
GDPofDRC
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 am by GDPofDRC
Methadone aint smack! TRT isn't roiding!
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:07 am by Guest
TRT shouldn't be allowed. If your body can't produce enough of it by itself then you shouldn't be allowed to take steroids to make up for it.
Ludo
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 am by Ludo
Problem is Chael isn't the only guy like him on the stuff. Couture, Dan Henderson, Cain Velasquez I read somewhere(not sure if Cain is for sure though) are all on this treatment because the deficiency stems from repeated weight cutting.

Honestly if he has filed paperwork documenting this treatment before then there shouldn't be an issue. A reduced sentence is about the best thing that could have happened for Chael. 6 months from his last fight is about the time he would have had between fights anyway. Kind of sucks they are feeding Wanderlei to him though. I just don't think the Axe Murderer can stuff Chael's shot or scramble up to his feet for long enough to do the amount of damage he'd need to do to win.
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:25 am by Guest
If it's because of them cutting weight then that's their fault and they shouldn't be allowed to take it paperwork or not.
Ludo
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 am by Ludo
They wouldn't be cleared to fight if the levels weren't sufficient. Not to mention having low levels of testosterone can greatly effect performance. Imagine having to run a marathon without the proper amount of carbohydrates and electrolytes.
Post Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:00 am by Guest
That's the fighters problem. Don't cut weight then. Rules should be the same for everyone.

Rumor: Sonnen vs Wand to coach TUF 13

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next