Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TCU joining Big East(all sports)

Go down 
+8
Ziggy116
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
NoRegret
josh200612
MMAEYES
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
they are wolf but they made a new rule this year that the Highest ranked non 1 or 2 automatically goes to Rose Bowl

So number 3 team in the nation this year automatically goes to Rose Bowl

That's not exactly true. The new rule says that if a non AQ finishes in the top 4 and a big ten team is not in the title game then that's who will play. The PAC 10 no longer has any direct link to the Rose Bowl...which is SUPER gay.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:47 am

josh200612 wrote:
LOL BBC is still hanging in there!

Sho nuff!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:39 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Hey that Louisville team was good Beast but that buckeyes squad was pretty good also. Not 100 percent sure who would have won that game but I am 1000 percent sure the Ville wouldnt have beaten Florida that year.

I remember ESPN guys saying the Buckeyes would lose big because they didn't have the speed to match up against the Gators. They were right. They also said the CARDS were the only ones who could match their speed. I believe that.

Nobody was talking about the cards....nor will they ever...again.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:34 pm

And here's a little nugget for you BBC- In the decade from 2000-2010...no college football program has sent more players into the NFL than Ohio State...

And just from the 06 team that you said Louisville would spank us with...let me just run through some of the starters and guys that made it to the NFL and are pry still around even if they arent starting, since you did that yourself.

Nader Abdallah, Jake Ballard, Kurt Coleman, Marcus Freeman, Vernon Gholston, Thaddeus Gibson, Ted Ginn, Anthony Gonzalez, Larry Grant, Brian Hartline, Malcom Jenkins, James Laurinitis, Antonio Pittman, Brian Robiskie, Tim Schafer, Troy Smith (Heisman winner), Beanie Wells, Lawrence Wilson, and Doug Worthington.

And that is just the guys that I KNOW I have heard of in the NFL, there may have been a few other guys I left out...not to mention the guys that were on that team, that are still playing there this year...and will be in the NFL after this draft.

Face the facts dude.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 pm

NoRegret wrote:
And here's a little nugget for you BBC- In the decade from 2000-2010...no college football program has sent more players into the NFL than Ohio State...

And just from the 06 team that you said Louisville would spank us with...let me just run through some of the starters and guys that made it to the NFL and are pry still around even if they arent starting, since you did that yourself.

Nader Abdallah, Jake Ballard, Kurt Coleman, Marcus Freeman, Vernon Gholston, Thaddeus Gibson, Ted Ginn, Anthony Gonzalez, Larry Grant, Brian Hartline, Malcom Jenkins, James Laurinitis, Antonio Pittman, Brian Robiskie, Tim Schafer, Troy Smith (Heisman winner), Beanie Wells, Lawrence Wilson, and Doug Worthington.

And that is just the guys that I KNOW I have heard of in the NFL, there may have been a few other guys I left out...not to mention the guys that were on that team, that are still playing there this year...and will be in the NFL after this draft.

Face the facts dude.

Well like I said before, we both have our opinions on our 2006 teams. They were both stacked, but my team won there BCS bowl and your team got beat like a lazy retarded mule. Face that fact! Every other year doesn't matter since we are discussing the 2006 season only. It is my claim to fame. I know which program is better when it comes to football every other year. So you can have all those years, but I am keeping 2006!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:57 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Face the facts dude.

Well like I said before, we both have our opinions on our 2006 teams. They were both stacked, but my team won there BCS bowl and your team got beat like a lazy retarded mule. Face that fact! Every other year doesn't matter since we are discussing the 2006 season only. It is my claim to fame. I know which program is better when it comes to football every other year. So you can have all those years, but I am keeping 2006!

that sums up osu perfect!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Nice arguement Beast, but i still say the Buckeyes beat your Louisville team in 06 although it would be close.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:16 pm

NOPE! Louisville would SMASH OSU!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 pm

josh200612 wrote:
NOPE! Louisville would SMASH OSU!

I diagree. 1 team would have smashed OSU that year and they did. See now u FUCKERS got me defending the Buckeyes :/<-:
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm

i would never do that LOL.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 pm

josh200612 wrote:
i would never do that LOL.

I definitely didnt want to.....
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

THE Ohio State Buckeyes football program is the best damn program in the land!

I ain't mad at you Josh 7 loses in a row has got to hurt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
THE Ohio State Buckeyes football program is the best damn program in the land!

I ain't mad at you Josh 7 loses in a row has got to hurt Very Happy

doesn't hurt just getting old.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:08 pm

On a brighter note your sig of Les Miles is the shit
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 pm

TIMMAH is a smart man lol
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:03 am

Well anyway's back to TCU joining the Big East.

This probably saved Big East football which in addition to having a horrendous year on the field has also been in constant threat of having some a team or two picked off their roster.

Not sure if this keeps a team like Pitt or Syracuse(or RU who has been rumored because of the NY market, but considering their season not sure if they are still wanted) from jumping ship, but at the very least, if they do, TCU can be seen as a pre emptive replacement upgrade.

And of coarse the addition of TCU greatly helps their argument in terms of remaining a BCS conference.

Now if I were a TCU faithful, the kind of fan who traveled with the team, I would not be too excited about this. I also would not be psyched if I were an athlete whose every away game now includes a trip halfway across the country. Especially the basketball team.

but I guess a team like Hawaii deals with it, so now will TCU.

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 am

captain organic wrote:
Well anyway's back to TCU joining the Big East.

This probably saved Big East football which in addition to having a horrendous year on the field has also been in constant threat of having some a team or two picked off their roster.

Not sure if this keeps a team like Pitt or Syracuse(or RU who has been rumored because of the NY market, but considering their season not sure if they are still wanted) from jumping ship, but at the very least, if they do, TCU can be seen as a pre emptive replacement upgrade.

And of coarse the addition of TCU greatly helps their argument in terms of remaining a BCS conference.

Now if I were a TCU faithful, the kind of fan who traveled with the team, I would not be too excited about this. I also would not be psyched if I were an athlete whose every away game now includes a trip halfway across the country. Especially the basketball team.

but I guess a team like Hawaii deals with it, so now will TCU.

I think you are giving an unproven program way too much credit
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCU joining Big East(all sports)   TCU joining Big East(all sports) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TCU joining Big East(all sports)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3