Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

TCU is going to run the train on the Big East. Empty
PostSubject: TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.   TCU is going to run the train on the Big East. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm

I think it was kind of a cowardly move by TCU to join the weakest AQ conference to try to earn more BCS bowl bids/Title shots.

They should have joined the Big 12...that would have made more sense geographically, and competitively.

I'm not sure how many starters return to TCU next year, but if a good number of them do...then they will go undefeated in the Big East.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.   TCU is going to run the train on the Big East. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 pm

no matter what they did the right thing and BSU bitched out.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.   TCU is going to run the train on the Big East. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:42 pm

I dont think BSU bitched out, so much as conferences were afraid of letting them join their conference...I figured Boise State woulda been perfect for the Pac 10..but the Pac 10 was scared im guessing.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.   TCU is going to run the train on the Big East. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 pm

NoRegret wrote:
I think it was kind of a cowardly move by TCU to join the weakest AQ conference to try to earn more BCS bowl bids/Title shots.

They should have joined the Big 12...that would have made more sense geographically, and competitively.

I'm not sure how many starters return to TCU next year, but if a good number of them do...then they will go undefeated in the Big East.

Agree completely, another instance of non AQ schools being bitches.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.   TCU is going to run the train on the Big East. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Lol, I love how everyone acts like switching conferences is just some easy transaction. This isn't NCAA '11. The Texas schools in the Big 12 wouldn't have wanted an emerging TCU in the conference with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.   TCU is going to run the train on the Big East. Empty

Back to top Go down

TCU is going to run the train on the Big East.
Page 1 of 1