Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?

Go down 
+13
Ludo
LA
Thomasdrrn09
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
josh200612
acccardinal12
Primetyme199
OU
MMAEYES
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Anybody that doesn't agree with everything LA believes is beneath him and not worthy of life.

Or do I discuss each topic and give my opinions?

When someone doesn't agree with you straight away you say they are either morons or uneducated. People are allowed to have different views you know.

When did I call someone a moron in here? Infact the only poster I can recall calling a moron on the board in a long time is you, hey if the shoe fits...The uneducated was in relation to sciences, where I said either that or too closed minded when it comes to certain things.

I have no problem with guys giivng there opinions on anything, I invite it otherwise I wouldn't post here, when they disagree or agree I'll comment either way. Someone disagrees with you and you throw a hissy fit, they'll ruin your thread.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:48 am

If Carlos Hathcock said Oswald could not have accomplished the feat,I believe him.The lone gun theory is a fairy tale.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:12 am

Former Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta confirmed that Dick Cheney gave NORAD a stand down order on 911.I find that very suspicious,if not incriminating.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 am

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 am

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes- NO
02. Man never really landed on the moon- WE LANDED ON THE MOON
03. Aliens have visited earth - Don't think so.
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy - Nope
05. 9/11 was a set up- How dare you?
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory- It was created in a monkeys butt
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered- Why? and no.
08. The Bermuda Triangle- YES
09. Lochness Monster- Something like it existed, not any time within the past 65 million years
10. Bigfoot- no
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 am

for all those saying there is just no possible way for 9/11 to be an inside job or cover up.... just do one thing for me. Building 7? That's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:48 am

Great video Oggy.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 am

another conspiracy i find interesting is Denver International Air Port

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 am

LA, a bony fish family from the deep sea and an entire class of giant reptilian beasts are two entirely different things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 am

oggy420 wrote:
another conspiracy i find interesting is Denver International Air Port

Have you watched The Arrivals?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 pm

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes - Illuminati, no, there is no official name for the fraction of people who dictate the moving of our society, but there are two groups at minimum who are that high capacity and they are responsible for some of the things on this list and others equally as heinous.

02. Man never really landed on the moon - Yes we did, it was epic.

03. Aliens have visited earth - Yes, via way of meteor or asteroid impacts.

04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy - Yes, the one I'm hot on currently is he was assassinated by powerful people from the group I mentioned in conspiracy #1 above because of his objection to carrying out Operation Northwoods and other similar plans.

05. 9/11 was a set up - Yes. One man was not smarter then the CIA, NSA, Secret Service, FBI, the U.S. Military, airline security at 4 international airports, and whoever the hell else we presume would be interested regardless of if the "mastermind" confessed to planing it after being waterboarded 182 times and having the lives of his family threatened for starters. See the group I reference from conspiracy # 1 if you want to know who I think was responsible, and look into Operation Northwoods which I referenced from conspiracy #5 for but one of the reasons.

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - This I tend to doubt but am not positive in my doubt.

07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered - This I don't know about. Maybe.

08. The Bermuda Triangle - Something is their and it is a geologic phenomenon, probably not as interesting as its myth but interesting from a geologic perspective.

09. Lochness Monster - No, confirmed hoax.

10. Bigfoot - No.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Truthers crack me up so much. People read something on the internet and they think it is automatically true.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:52 pm

i'd rather read and see actual evidence than blindly follow what my government tells me.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:02 am

oggy420 wrote:
i'd rather read and see actual evidence than blindly follow what my government tells me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is what I am talking about. President Clintion could not get a blow job without the entire country finding out yet you think that the most incompetent administration in recent memory was able to pull off the most elaborate conspiracy in modern history. A plan like the one you people believe involves literally thousands of people yet not one of them slipped up and said anything. No one saw any explosives in any buildings. No on...... wait nevermind you can't argue with someone when they are willing to believe such ridiculous things.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 am

explain the collapse of building 7 to me please
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 am

and obviously george bush didn't fucking plan it. That's not what im saying...
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 am

oggy420 wrote:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/architecture/4278874

but obviously this is all wrong because apparently you are a fucking engineer who knows more than the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Oh wait no, the NIST is all part of this massive cover up. I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

oggy420 wrote:
and obviously george bush didn't fucking plan it. That's not what im saying...

obviously only a lonny would believe that (sarcasm). Then who planned it.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 am

My favorite part of this is why exactly would Osama Bin Ladin take credit for this if he didn't do it. I know if I was being accused of killing 3,000 people I would have released a tape saying uhh i didn't do it, not one that says I did it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/architecture/4278874

but obviously this is all wrong because apparently you are a fucking engineer who knows more than the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Oh wait no, the NIST is all part of this massive cover up. I forgot.

relax dude... i have over 1,000 professional Architects and engineers that back my crazy theory so....

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am

something tells me no matter how much evidence i give you on any of my theories your just gonna reject it. If you can't handle the truth that is fine, just admit as much.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:21 am

First of all you have not given me any evidence or answered any of my questions.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:22 am

For everyone 1 engineer who believes this, there is about 500 who don't. But.... they must be part of the cover up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:22 am

Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent and his family has done business with the Bush's for decades. No conspiracy there at all Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next