Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?

Go down 
+13
Ludo
LA
Thomasdrrn09
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
josh200612
acccardinal12
Primetyme199
OU
MMAEYES
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 am

Let me ask a couple questions...since that is the article you just brought up, if this country turns into all out martial law, what will you do about it? Second, if the US govt. came out and said they were behind 9/11, what would that change? These are just questions.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

i don't want to act like i know it all cause i definitely don't. If this all comes true like i fear it will, i have no idea what i or anyone else will be able to do. I guess just arm yourself well (before Obama takes all our guns away) and either run or fight.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:15 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Let me ask a couple questions...since that is the article you just brought up, if this country turns into all out martial law, what will you do about it? Second, if the US govt. came out and said they were behind 9/11, what would that change? These are just questions.

That's exactly the point. I really don't know what i will do if Martial Law is declared. I certainly won't be brought to one of their camps. I'll either fight and die defending my liberty or i will run and hide. It's hard to say right now.

the U.S. Government will not come out and admit it because not all of the U.S Gov was involved. Only the top of the top knew about it and of course the International Banking Cartels.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:16 am

Ziggy116 wrote:

It would be similar to my zombie apocalypse plan which I'm about to go delete so they don't know where to look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:17 am

oggy420 wrote:
i don't want to act like i know it all cause i definitely don't. If this all comes true like i fear it will, i have no idea what i or anyone else will be able to do. I guess just arm yourself well (before Obama takes all our guns away) and either run or fight.

I'm well armed, or as well as I can be. As shitty as this country has gotten, I still don't see it turning into mass chaos in my lifetime. If it does, there wont be much I can do about it anyway. The one thing I wont agree on with you though is the moon landing. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:18 am

The bigger question is why are they doing this?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 am

oggy420 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

That's exactly the point. I really don't know what i will do if Martial Law is declared. I certainly won't be brought to one of their camps. I'll either fight and die defending my liberty or i will run and hide. It's hard to say right now.

the U.S. Government will not come out and admit it because not all of the U.S Gov was involved. Only the top of the top knew about it and of course the International Banking Cartels.

I'm out for tonight, but that's where you lose me. If that were the case why not just involve 5 guys, blow shit up and be done? There were thousands of people involved that day. I know that's really dumbing it down but that seems WAY more logical if you are going to try and cover up something of that magnitude. Plus if it didn't go down the way we were told it will absolutely come out someday...everything pretty much does.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

would you put simple world domination past these people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:22 am

oggy420 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

would you put simple world domination past these people?

It's more than that.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:23 am

Man, this thread really took a turn for the worst in a hurry didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:24 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
something tells me no matter how much evidence i give you on any of my theories your just gonna reject it. If you can't handle the truth that is fine, just admit as much.

That's the problem I have with both sides of the 9/11 debate. Truthers, from Alex Jones on down just talk over people and rarely have actual FACTS. They may have what they consider to be facts but if they are refuted they wont acknowledge the other side. Then there are people that wont listen to the truthers and it's the same thing.

I know what you are talking about with building 7 Oggy and there is some questionable shit there. My problem with it is that it is one small piece of what happened that day and if it was an "inside job" or not done by Muslim extremists then why was it so elaborate? Why not do something that involved 20 people instead of 2,000? In this day and age where everyone wants to be the one to break a story, how could not one person invloved have ever talked?

Not to attack you Oggy, but this is partly my point here. When a point like this is brought up, no one ever has real answers for it...why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:25 am

Ludo wrote:
Man, this thread really took a turn for the worst in a hurry didn't it?

This would never happen here tongue
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:25 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:

For the power, because ultimately they've known mankind is fucked and nobody wants to be that. Wait for biotechnology(food production and health) to come around while your already powerful(rich power and policy power) enough to control defense(military and technology) and resources(capitol and fuel) then what do you need the how ever many billions of people who constitute too many people for? Nothing.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
something tells me no matter how much evidence i give you on any of my theories your just gonna reject it. If you can't handle the truth that is fine, just admit as much.

That's the problem I have with both sides of the 9/11 debate. Truthers, from Alex Jones on down just talk over people and rarely have actual FACTS. They may have what they consider to be facts but if they are refuted they wont acknowledge the other side. Then there are people that wont listen to the truthers and it's the same thing.

I know what you are talking about with building 7 Oggy and there is some questionable shit there. My problem with it is that it is one small piece of what happened that day and if it was an "inside job" or not done by Muslim extremists then why was it so elaborate? Why not do something that involved 20 people instead of 2,000? In this day and age where everyone wants to be the one to break a story, how could not one person invloved have ever talked?

Not to attack you Oggy, but this is partly my point here. When a point like this is brought up, no one ever has real answers for it...why?

If it was 2000 that would be likely. Not near that many people would be needed though. The right puppet masters can set into motion series of events given the proper controls.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 am

I already know yall wont believe me (or atleast wolf wont) but they were carrying on meetings in Building 7 while it was actually on fire

so you think we hit the towers with control planes? or just sacrificed americans??
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 am

They and the latter.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:39 am

i think Bush and Cheney were some manipulative fuckers but not that terrible

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:40 am

so you dont think Al Queda attacked us on 9-11?
or that we let them attack us?

or knew something was up but didnt know it would be the way it was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:41 am

I knew all this shit would happen almost 20 years ago. Not exactly with the twin towers but about Afghanistan and Iraq. Yemen is next followed by Syria/Lebanon.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:42 am

4 traits of those who believe

Patternicity - or a tendency to find meaningful patterns in random noise;
Agenticity - or the bent to believe the world is controlled by invisible intentional agent;
Confirmation bias - or the seeking and finding of confirmatory evidence for what we already believe;
Hindsight bias - or tailoring after-the-fact explanations to what we already know happened.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:43 am

What would the controlling interests in our government and military have to gain if they orchestrated it?

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:52 am

LA the forgot the main one

Know Everything Syndrome - I think most people that believe in this shit just like hearing themselves talk, atleast most dumbasses whose theories I have listened to seem long winded, dont listen to facts, and seem like they just want to know everything
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 am

You guys are all assholes.....conspiracy...or reality?

.......The world may never know....

Kiss My a$$
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 am

Why is it so threatening to be faced with conflicting beliefs? And what is fact?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 am

im just fucking nuts basically lol. Thanks LA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next