Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?

Go down 
+13
Ludo
LA
Thomasdrrn09
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
josh200612
acccardinal12
Primetyme199
OU
MMAEYES
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? Empty
PostSubject: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:13 am

For each 1 please state whether you believe they are fake or true.

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes
02. Man never really landed on the moon
03. Aliens have visited earth
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy
05. 9/11 was a set up
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered
08. The Bermuda Triangle
09. Lochness Monster
10. Bigfoot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 am

At risk of making myself look dumber than I already do....

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes-False, but obviously the rich and powerful do rule the world but I don't believe their is one major evil group running the whole show.

02. Man never really landed on the moon-True, their is to much evidence imo in the moon photos and video that points to it being a fake. Plus if they already made it to the moon why are they hell bent on getting back spending all this money in these hard economic times to get to some planet we already explored?

03. Aliens have visited earth- True, I just don't believe no matter how hard anyone trys to convince me that a bunch a dudes with some rope and wood lifted those huge ass rocks up to the top of those pyramids.

04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- Well it depends on which JFK murder conspiracy your talking about lol. But I don't believe it was done by one man if that's what your asking.

05. 9/11 was a set up- I don't believe our government killed our own people, but I do think that 1. We aren't being told the whole truth about it and 2. I think a small group within the government let it happen.

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory- I'm not sure haven't explored that possibility to much.

07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered- Has your girlfriend or wife made you watch TMZ before the poparazzi are dangerous yo!

08. The Bermuda Triangle-False

09. Lochness Monster- It's possible

10. Bigfoot- I do think at one point there were "bigfoots" running around I don't know if there are any left. I'm a christian so I don't believe we evolved from apes, but clearly apes evolved into something, I believe they evolved into bigfoots. Look at all the native tribes from across the world that told stories of a big ass apeman fucking shit up. They couldn't have all got ahold of the same bad shrooms right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 am

I wont judge anyone on their opinion one way or the other. It's just interesting to see what people here think so thanks for the comments.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:23 am

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes- not anymore.
02. Man never really landed on the moon- we did land on the moon.
03. Aliens have visited earth- no they have not
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- no it wasn't
05. 9/11 was a set up- hell no
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory- hell no
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered- no
08. The Bermuda Triangle- no
09. Lochness Monster- no
10. Bigfoot- hell no
Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? Tin-foil-hat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:33 am

You believe everything the government says?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:34 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
You believe everything the government says?

Hell no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:36 am

So you believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK?
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:41 am

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes - No
02. Man never really landed on the moon - I believe we did.
03. Aliens have visited earth - I believe they have
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy - No
05. 9/11 was a set up - No
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - No
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered - No
08. The Bermuda Triangle - No
09. Lochness Monster - No
10. Bigfoot - Absolutely 100% true. We know him as Nikolai Valuev
Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? Nicolai-valuev-photo-martin-rose-bongarts-getty-images
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:52 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
So you believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK?

I don't beleive it was some government conspiracy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:55 am

Well if Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it then it's a conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:11 pm

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes-FAKE
02. Man never really landed on the moon-TRUE
03. Aliens have visited earth-TRUE
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy-FAKE
05. 9/11 was a set up-FAKE
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory-FAKE
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered-FAKE
08. The Bermuda Triangle
09. Lochness Monster-At one time it existed
10. Bigfoot-True
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 pm

thanks for not leaving me alone here Beast lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 pm

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes - maybe
02. Man never really landed on the moon - true
03. Aliens have visited earth - true
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy - maybe
05. 9/11 was a set up - fake
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - maybe
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered - fake
08. The Bermuda Triangle - true
09. Lochness Monster - true
10. Bigfoot - true
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:13 pm

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes - True in a sense. World Bankers and major corporations run the world (and yes, both the Democratic and republican party are owned by the same self-interest groups). It has nothing to do with Satan worshiping though. Just greed and power hungry bastards setting us up for a one world government with one monetary system. Everything you do will be watched. Total police state. Long gone are the days of believing in following the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Profit over people is already in progress and it's going to get much worse, pretty soon too. Eventually every human will have an RFID Chip inserted in them so that their location will be known at all times.

02. Man never really landed on the moon - not sure but i'd highly doubt that we have ever been to the moon. Why do none of the astronauts who landed ever talk about it???

03. Aliens have visited earth - Again, i don't have solid evidence, but i certainly believe that we are not alone.

04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- I have no idea. Wouldn't surprise me though.

05. 9/11 was a set up - Completely true.

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - i have no idea. Again, wouldn't surprise me.

07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered- True

08. The Bermuda Triangle - Not sure

09. Lochness Monster - i believe creatures like this existed a long time ago. I highly doubt they are still around. We would have found evidence by now.

10. Bigfoot- Yes, but the species is no doubt extinct now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:17 pm

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes- True
02. Man never really landed on the moon- True
03. Aliens have visited earth- Fake
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- True
05. 9/11 was a set up- NC
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory- True
08. The Bermuda Triangle- True
09. Lochness Monster- True but is dead now
10. Bigfoot- Fake

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
For each 1 please state whether you believe they are fake or true.

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes
02. Man never really landed on the moon
03. Aliens have visited earth
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy
05. 9/11 was a set up
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered
08. The Bermuda Triangle
09. Lochness Monster
10. Bigfoot

1. True, but I subscribe to Zog theories.
2. Fake.
3. Fake.
4. Duh.
5. Maybe, regardless the same conclusions can be drawn in the end whether Israel, terrorists or our government did it. Immaterial.
6. Not true.
7. Naw.
8. Can't explain this or the Zone of Silence.
9. No one
10. Believes this stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:46 pm

oggy420 wrote:

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes - True in a sense. World Bankers and major corporations run the world (and yes, both the Democratic and republican party are owned by the same self-interest groups). It has nothing to do with Satan worshiping though. Just greed and power hungry bastards setting us up for a one world government with one monetary system. Everything you do will be watched. Total police state. Long gone are the days of believing in following the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Profit over people is already in progress and it's going to get much worse, pretty soon too. Eventually every human will have an RFID Chip inserted in them so that their location will be known at all times.

02. Man never really landed on the moon - not sure but i'd highly doubt that we have ever been to the moon. Why do none of the astronauts who landed ever talk about it???

03. Aliens have visited earth - Again, i don't have solid evidence, but i certainly believe that we are not alone.

04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- I have no idea. Wouldn't surprise me though.

05. 9/11 was a set up - Completely true.

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - i have no idea. Again, wouldn't surprise me.

08. The Bermuda Triangle - Not sure

09. Lochness Monster - i believe creatures like this existed a long time ago. I highly doubt they are still around. We would have found evidence by now.

10. Bigfoot- Yes, but the species is no doubt extinct now.

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:48 pm

I think everybody loves a good conspiracy, in part because if it's discovered to be true they can be the ones that "knew". Not saying non of these are but I try not to turn into this guy......
Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? Jesse-ventura-american-conspiracies-diamonds-wedding-rings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 pm

What's the Zone of Silence?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Ninja's Place when Wolf is not on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 am

Lolllllll.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 am

all you JFKconspiracy theorist's check out the Campisi take, its a pretty popular one here in dallas, know his daughter's, 1 of them has been in Playboy

http://jeffleach.blogspot.com/2008/11/jfk-joe-campisi.html

was the last place Jack Ruby ate at
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:11 am

No to all of them except JFK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next