Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?

Go down 
+13
Ludo
LA
Thomasdrrn09
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
Ziggy116
Wolfgangsta
oggy420
josh200612
acccardinal12
Primetyme199
OU
MMAEYES
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
At risk of making myself look dumber than I already do....

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes-False, but obviously the rich and powerful do rule the world but I don't believe their is one major evil group running the whole show.

02. Man never really landed on the moon-True, their is to much evidence imo in the moon photos and video that points to it being a fake. Plus if they already made it to the moon why are they hell bent on getting back spending all this money in these hard economic times to get to some planet we already explored?

03. Aliens have visited earth- True, I just don't believe no matter how hard anyone trys to convince me that a bunch a dudes with some rope and wood lifted those huge ass rocks up to the top of those pyramids.

04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- Well it depends on which JFK murder conspiracy your talking about lol. But I don't believe it was done by one man if that's what your asking.

05. 9/11 was a set up- I don't believe our government killed our own people, but I do think that 1. We aren't being told the whole truth about it and 2. I think a small group within the government let it happen.

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory- I'm not sure haven't explored that possibility to much.

07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered- Has your girlfriend or wife made you watch TMZ before the poparazzi are dangerous yo!

08. The Bermuda Triangle-False

09. Lochness Monster- It's possible

10. Bigfoot- I do think at one point there were "bigfoots" running around I don't know if there are any left. I'm a christian so I don't believe we evolved from apes, but clearly apes evolved into something, I believe they evolved into bigfoots. Look at all the native tribes from across the world that told stories of a big ass apeman fucking shit up. They couldn't have all got ahold of the same bad shrooms right?

moon is not a planet
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
At risk of making myself look dumber than I already do....

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes-False, but obviously the rich and powerful do rule the world but I don't believe their is one major evil group running the whole show.

02. Man never really landed on the moon-True, their is to much evidence imo in the moon photos and video that points to it being a fake. Plus if they already made it to the moon why are they hell bent on getting back spending all this money in these hard economic times to get to some planet we already explored?

03. Aliens have visited earth- True, I just don't believe no matter how hard anyone trys to convince me that a bunch a dudes with some rope and wood lifted those huge ass rocks up to the top of those pyramids.

04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- Well it depends on which JFK murder conspiracy your talking about lol. But I don't believe it was done by one man if that's what your asking.

05. 9/11 was a set up- I don't believe our government killed our own people, but I do think that 1. We aren't being told the whole truth about it and 2. I think a small group within the government let it happen.

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory- I'm not sure haven't explored that possibility to much.

07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered- Has your girlfriend or wife made you watch TMZ before the poparazzi are dangerous yo!

08. The Bermuda Triangle-False

09. Lochness Monster- It's possible

10. Bigfoot- I do think at one point there were "bigfoots" running around I don't know if there are any left. I'm a christian so I don't believe we evolved from apes, but clearly apes evolved into something, I believe they evolved into bigfoots. Look at all the native tribes from across the world that told stories of a big ass apeman fucking shit up. They couldn't have all got ahold of the same bad shrooms right?

moon is not a planet

Thank you for the correction sr.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Ya I was gonna get into that. I don't trust the opinion of someone on the moon landing who doesn't even know what it is. No offense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya I was gonna get into that. I don't trust the opinion of someone on the moon landing who doesn't even know what it is. No offense.

None taken it was a silly mistake. As to your trusting my opinion, I could care less
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 pm

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes - Conspiracy theorists for the win! Though there is some truth behind the Illuminati, once existed with the intent to gain political control, it's ridiculous to believe they have the control to the degree conspiracy theorists claim. I like fiction.

02. Man never really landed on the moon - possible, the Apollo 11 had less computing power then our cell phones, but with the race to the Moon at the time paired with retrieved moon rocks, I'd lean towards truth, It's impossible to verify, it'd be nice if an earthbound telescpoe was powerful enough to see if that flag really is up there. Why haven't we returned, one thing money, costs a lot to send a shuttle that far into space, colonizing the Moon is still an unknown aswell and would take time, maybe centuries worth to complete. One reason it should be explored, is to drill for H3.

03. Aliens have visited earth - High likely, for all we know, we and every other living organism on Earth could be alien in origin. With the size of the universe, it's likely other intelligent life exist, and much older intelligent life then the human race, giving them the time to accumulate the technology for deep space exploration.

04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy - Undeterminable

05. 9/11 was a set up - No

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - Interesting question, wish I know the answer, certainly possible, but creating something so dangerous would have precautions to prevent release.

07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered - What would have been the reasoning, I believe it went down exactly like it did.

08. The Bermuda Triangle - Most disapperances in the Triangle were incorrectly documented or embellished. From electrostatic interference to an alien portal that is slipped into, most are very very unlikely. An interesting theory I've read about is Methane Gas Hydrades. Methane hydrates bubbling up from sea sediments on the ocean floor might cause ships to disappear. Landslides on the ocean floor can release vast amounts of the gas, which would be disastrous because it would significantly reduce the density of the water. "This would make any ship floating above sink like a rock,". The highly combustible gas also could also ignite aircraft engines, causing them to explode.

09. Lochness Monster - Myth created with some truth, but if to this day it existed, would have been found. I believe it was more then likely a Plesiosaur.

10. Bigfoot - Tough call, very plausable, only a few could exist and be on the brink of extinction, myth exisingt in many cultures, but so do dragons, I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:17 pm

LA wrote:
01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes - Conspiracy theorists for the win! Though there is some truth behind the Illuminati, once existed with the intent to gain political control, it's ridiculous to believe they have the control to the degree conspiracy theorists claim. I like fiction.

02. Man never really landed on the moon - possible, the Apollo 11 had less computing power then our cell phones, but with the race to the Moon at the time paired with retrieved moon rocks, I'd lean towards truth, It's impossible to verify, it'd be nice if an earthbound telescpoe was powerful enough to see if that flag really is up there. Why haven't we returned, one thing money, costs a lot to send a shuttle that far into space, colonizing the Moon is still an unknown aswell and would take time, maybe centuries worth to complete. One reason it should be explored, is to drill for H3.

03. Aliens have visited earth - High likely, for all we know, we and every other living organism on Earth could be alien in origin. With the size of the universe, it's likely other intelligent life exist, and much older intelligent life then the human race, giving them the time to accumulate the technology for deep space exploration.

06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory - Interesting question, wish I know the answer, certainly possible, but creating something so dangerous would have precautions to prevent release.

07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered - What would have been the reasoning, I believe it went down exactly like it did.

08. The Bermuda Triangle - Most disapperances in the Triangle were incorrectly documented or embellished. From electrostatic interference to an alien portal that is slipped into, most are very very unlikely. An interesting theory I've read about is Methane Gas Hydrades. Methane hydrates bubbling up from sea sediments on the ocean floor might cause ships to disappear. Landslides on the ocean floor can release vast amounts of the gas, which would be disastrous because it would significantly reduce the density of the water. "This would make any ship floating above sink like a rock,". The highly combustible gas also could also ignite aircraft engines, causing them to explode.

09. Lochness Monster - Myth created with some truth, but if to this day it existed, would have been found. I believe it was more then likely a Plesiosaur.

10. Bigfoot - Tough call, very plausable, only a few could exist and be on the brink of extinction, myth exisingt in many cultures, but so do dragons, I have no clue.

The only smart post yet cheers
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:31 am

No
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:11 pm

oggy420 wrote:
No

LOL, intelligence can be confusing to those without it. Just playin
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

01. The Illuminati control the world from behind the scenes- No
02. Man never really landed on the moon- We did, what reason is there to pretend otherwise?
03. Aliens have visited earth- I'll go with false, simply because the odds are against it.
04. JFK's murder was a conspiracy- Oswald did it.
05. 9/11 was a set up- I've seen tons of evidence for both sides. I'm going to say yes in the regards that someone knew something about it and didn't take action against it much like Pearl Harbor. No in the regards that it was not an inside job.
06. The Aids virus was created in a laboratory- Doubtful.
07. Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered- Doubtful.
08. The Bermuda Triangle- Maybe not to the extent that people disappear in some sort of vortex, but yes there is something in the area that fucks up electrical equipment and can potentially endanger planes, something to do with the magnetic fields there.
09. Lochness Monster- Extinct. Same principle as bigfoot. There is simply no way people could fail to ever find evidence of something that large in Lake Champlaign or Loch Ness. They can't live forever, they have to die eventually, and when they do you would think something would wash ashore. Even Giant Squid and whales who live miles below the surface of the ocean wash ashore sometimes.
10. Bigfoot- Also extinct. There is no way that there are areas in america that have not been thoroughly scouted by any number of people and this thing has yet to be found and documented by science. No body has ever been found, none have ever been trapped or photographed cleanly. Yet people have hunted for it for well over the last one hundred years all across the country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm

I don't understand how people say Oswald killed JFK with all the eye witnesses and testimony.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:28 am

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
LA wrote:

You know I love me some LA but come on man plesiosaur? Get real. Not even remotely possible. JFK's murder has been admitted by our own government to have been a conspiracy. Faster than light travel isn't possible with everything we know of physics so unless the same old possibility of things that shouldn't exist actually existing that are just beyond our ability to understand(same basic premise as a lot of religious BS) that isn't likely either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:40 am

According to LA it's more probable that Aliens have landed on earth than JFK's murder was a conspiracy Shocked
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:50 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:00 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
LA wrote:

You know I love me some LA but come on man plesiosaur? Get real. Not even remotely possible. JFK's murder has been admitted by our own government to have been a conspiracy. Faster than light travel isn't possible with everything we know of physics so unless the same old possibility of things that shouldn't exist actually existing that are just beyond our ability to understand(same basic premise as a lot of religious BS) that isn't likely either.

All so-called sightings of the Loch Ness monster depict a creature that resembles a Plesiosaur, the Plesiosaur needed to surface for air but it is possible when the species needs to adapt they became deep dwelling organisms that can fully breath under water. Never said definite but possible.

On JFK I said undeterminable, you have no clue as do I, what JFK conspiracy are wee refering too?

Who said anything about Time Travel? wasn't mentioned, technology necessary for deep space exploration. Faster the (C) time travel isn't possible, this is correct, and even achieving (C) seems to impossible, but we don't know what aliens species have discovered, and they maybe much older organisms then us. Also it doesn't necessary have to be fast speed travel, bending time space or creating wormholes possibly can be achieved.

Freak, yes aliens life more then likely visited out planet, you're too closed minded or uneducated in the sciences to understand the ridiculously high probablity that we are probably not alone, and considering our species age paired with our technological advancements in a relatively short period of time, imagine where we as a species will be 100 thousdand years from now if not extinct. Use that to think about species tht could exist in far older galaxies then ours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:00 am

LA wrote:

Freak, yes aliens life more then likely visited out planet, you're too closed minded or uneducated in the sciences to understand the ridiculously high probablity that we are probably not alone, and considering our species age paired with our technological advancements in a relatively short period of time, imagine where we as a species will be 100 thousdand years from now if not extinct. Use that to think about species tht could exist in far older galaxies then ours.

I didn't say we are alone. The question was whether you believe that they've come to earth or not. Also, you think you're so smart yet you still can't determine whether LHO killed JFK or not?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:49 am

How is it a ridiculously high probability that we aren't alone? Given we have yet to find more than a handful of planets that even have the ability to sustain microbial life it seems more like an idea of faith more than one of science. What is the reasoning behind all this? Technology has always been something the human race developed rather quickly once an idea was formed on it. Even chimpanzee's use crude tools so the advancements in concepts and items that make things easier isn't something that necessarily needs to be shown to us from some higher power/advanced life form unknown to modern man.

Last edited by LudoCain on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 am

Anybody that doesn't agree with everything LA believes is beneath him and not worthy of life.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
LA wrote:

I didn't say we are alone. The question was whether you believe that they've come to earth or not. Also, you think you're so smart yet you still can't determine whether LHO killed JFK or not?

How can any public citizen really know the answers?

And I understood the question, my point was that highly intelligentalien life more then likely has the technology to do so, for all we know all life on Earth is actually aien in origin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 pm

I don't doubt there are aliens in probably most star systems in one form or another. There are probably life forms in several places in our own solar system. I doubt the existence of intelligent life that would have visted us.

LA, the Loch is like, without wiki'ing the thing something ten thousand years old and formed during the lass ice age, and Plesiosaurs have been out of the fossil record and entirely extinct for over 65 million years.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:14 pm

LudoCain wrote:
How is it a ridiculously high probability that we aren't alone? Given we have yet to find more than a handful of planets that even have the ability to sustain microbial life it seems more like an idea of faith more than one of science. What is the reasoning behind all this? Technology has always been something the human race developed rather quickly once an idea was formed on it. Even chimpanzee's use crude tools so the advancements in concepts and items that make things easier isn't something that necessarily needs to be shown to us from some higher power/advanced life form unknown to modern man.

Look at the technological advancements we've made in the last 100 years, we're not talking crude tools here. imagine an alien race far older then ourselves, where do you think we'd be at in 100 thousand years and that's a blip on the timeline of the universe? On probablity, you realize how large the universe is right? we have barely just searched it. If you look at NYC, how likely is that a ant is living somewhere in it? On sustainable life, even though on Earth all organisms use carbon as the backbone for life, how do we know a lifeform hasn't developed in some other way? do we know that the condition have to be similar to Earth? look at the life that lives devoid of light by the black smokers on the bottom of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I don't doubt there are aliens in probably most star systems in one form or another. There are probably life forms in several places in our own solar system. I doubt the existence of intelligent life that would have visted us.

LA, the Loch is like, without wiki'ing the thing something ten thousand years old and formed during the lass ice age, and Plesiosaurs have been out of the fossil record and entirely extinct for over 65 million years.

I'm just giving reasoning behind it, depictions do discribe a similar animal, the coelocanth was thought extinct too.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:18 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Anybody that doesn't agree with everything LA believes is beneath him and not worthy of life.

Or do I discuss each topic and give my opinions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:10 pm

LA wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Or do I discuss each topic and give my opinions?

When someone doesn't agree with you straight away you say they are either morons or uneducated. People are allowed to have different views you know.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:28 pm

What a fucking thread this has turned into. Props Freak. I am amazed at some of the answers on here. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks Ziggy. I thought it would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?   Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of these conspiracies are fake and which are true?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next