Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I the Only Person .......

Go down 
+4
OU
killerofchicken
SOKO
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Am I the Only Person ....... Empty
PostSubject: Am I the Only Person .......   Am I the Only Person ....... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:40 am

that thought Freddie Got Fingered was funny????

Japan 4
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Am I the Only Person .......   Am I the Only Person ....... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 am

It was alright I just have trouble getting into tom green comedy.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Am I the Only Person .......   Am I the Only Person ....... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am

daddy would you like some sausage
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Am I the Only Person .......   Am I the Only Person ....... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am