Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?

Go down 
+7
Birdofthad
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
Wolfgangsta
OU
bobbitt15
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:39 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/1/25/1955082/jon-jones-and-arron-simpson-twitter-fight-arron-simpson-tweets-i-dont

He just seems like such a fucking baby to me and has that Anderson Silva thing going on where he tries to act super humble, but in reality he seems like he's probably a self-absorbed prick. Atleast that's how I see it. I hope Bader rocks him
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 pm

I have no problem with it. In this case I think he is right. Aaron shouldn't have said anything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Aaron is just supporting his boy and team mate. Jones tweeted some shit he didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 pm

He's friends and training partners with Bader. It seemed like a pretty standard thing to say to me
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Yeah I defiantly dislike Jones. Never really had a reason to like him outside the cage. Exciting fighter though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Yea. Watch out though before SC Michaelson or someone labels you as racist. The blacklash has begun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah I defiantly dislike Jones. Never really had a reason to like him outside the cage. Exciting fighter though.

This is how I feel. Love watching him fight, but he totally rubs me the wrong way outside the cage
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:49 pm

eh, another awesome tweet from jones... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm a fan. No issues with anything he has said so far.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 pm

I don't know what it is about Jon but I can't stand him. I never have liked him maybe it started when he came out and said he was the kid who always told on the other kids for doing wrong. I hate tattle tails!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 pm

OU wrote:

HUH?

Jon Jones: ‘I was always the kid that snitched’

This statement has the approval of OU?????
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Jon Jones doesn't wike it when fighters pway bongo drums
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:03 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

HUH?

Jon Jones: ‘I was always the kid that snitched’

This statement has the approval of OU?????

kids say the darndest things
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 pm

as a fighter i love watching him

as a person Jones seems like a thin skinned moron who's "I love Jesus" routine is looking faker and faker by the day.

Simpsons a teammate with Bader Jones is being a baby, and I hope Bader knocks his ass out

WAR LIONS DEN TRAINING PARTNERS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 2:31 pm

are they still in the Den bird? i thought they started their own thing?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 pm

yeah for someone that lost his last two I say its fair enough to tell him to shut the fuck up. Jones would smash simpson and I think he is going to smash bader. Jones is too quick and too long for bader. Sig bet all day long any takers. Like bones said I have respect for bader so need need for any bums to stir the pot. Jones is humble he just has zero patience for disrespectfull people a la silva slapping vera just to slap him.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Jones never should have said shit about the slap just like he shouldn't be surprised when his opponents teammates say they'll beat him, he's lame
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

josh200612 wrote:
are they still in the Den bird? i thought they started their own thing?

from what i know they are in pthe process of making their own gym but still go the the Den alot and cross train with the den
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Im with OU. Dude tweets shit, expect the 23 yr old kid to respond.

I'm looking fwd to Jones smashing Bader.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 pm

I dont have beef with anything Jones said. He is a young guy who has a chip on his shoulder and responded to some1 he thought was taking a shot at him. Really he didnt say much at all and i cant wait to see him fight Ryan Bader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?   Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only person getting tired of Jon Jones?
Page 1 of 1