Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".

Go down 
+6
timthebim
acccardinal12
muayjitsu
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". Empty
PostSubject: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:58 pm

What Jones said.

Quote :

"Really? Do you really think you're going to uppercut a collegiate wrestler when he's going full force into a double leg dive? I think he [James Toney] is just really naive to think that with hand combinations alone he's going to be able to defend takedowns from the clinch and collegiate double leg dives. I think he's just ignorant in a way and I don't really have a hard time calling him ignorant because of some of the statements he's made about our sport."

Toney's response.

Quote :
"Jon 'Homo' Jones better do his research before he talks [expletive] about me. He doesn't know anything about me. He's about to learn though because when I see Jon Jones, I'ma slap his ass. I don't play those games. He better learn how to fight before he talks shit about me. My debut fight in the UFC is against a Hall of Famer. Who the [expletive] did he fight in his first fight in the UFC? [Andre Gusmao] Isn't he like 22? He better go find some tapes of me because I'm not the one to [expletive] with and he gonna see that when I bump into his ass. Keep my name out your mouth boy."

"Jones is the 2010 Rampage Jackson; both straight up yes men. Tell him to go drink an Ecstasy drink because I heard that’s what he likes to do; just another bitch ass New Yorker."

That sort of inflammatory diatribe will have Toney cut about 14 minutes after they pull the old man off him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 pm

wolf if you werenet expecting this you dont know James

Its why us boxing fans love James he kicked ass and talked an enormous amount of shit, and none of it was pleasant

just be happy he isnt talking about his guns in interviews anymore and selling crack
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:07 pm

he would say stuff like "ill break your fucking bones and make your cock sucking mama blow me"

so consider this stuff way PG level for James, he was famous for bumping into reporters asking if they had seen Nigel Benn or Chris Eubank , if the reporter said yes he would say turn your recorder on and deliver this message , "your mammas gonna suck my dick bitch"

hahaha

love him or hate him James is right, he is fighting a HOFer in his first fight
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

I wasn't surprised by this at all. I just posted the thread. You're pretty quick to defend him though. In five years Jones will be selling a million buys and Toney will be an ancient file in the freakshow folder. He has no merits as a mixed martial artist, so his dismissal by the UFC is an absolute certainty already, but using language like that isn't going to help his cause.

The UFC needs to keep this guy and Chael Sonnen apart at all costs. If those two dust up on twitter or whatever this thing becomes a full fledged civil rights incident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:40 pm

I can't stand Toney. I hope Randy makes him look silly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Randy is going to ass rape him! Everybody I know who is into MMA, is scared Randy will got KOd. Fear not my friends, Randy is going to kick his ass and destroy boxing...for good! This is what is coming down the pipeline. James will get killed here, no doubt. It will force boxing to make the dreadful decision to actually embrace MMA or lose to it. Shockingly boxing has got away with the 1960s model of running boxing for 50 years. MMA and more specific the UFC has fixed that. Yeah Brock makes 2-3 million a fight but the average pro-football player makes only 600,000K a year. Brock fights 4 times a year, that is 8-12 million, not including sponsor money. That is Peyton Manning level paychecks my friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 am

Nobody is safe from Toney's silver tongue.

At first I wanted Randy to annihilate Toney but now I hope he wins just to see how the UFC recovers from a clusterfuck.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Randy is going to ass rape him! Everybody I know who is into MMA, is scared Randy will got KOd. Fear not my friends, Randy is going to kick his ass and destroy boxing...for good! This is what is coming down the pipeline. James will get killed here, no doubt. It will force boxing to make the dreadful decision to actually embrace MMA or lose to it. Shockingly boxing has got away with the 1960s model of running boxing for 50 years. MMA and more specific the UFC has fixed that. Yeah Brock makes 2-3 million a fight but the average pro-football player makes only 600,000K a year. Brock fights 4 times a year, that is 8-12 million, not including sponsor money. That is Peyton Manning level paychecks my friends.

When has he ever fought 4 times in one year. Oh yeah thats right........ NEVER!!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 am

I don't think Brock makes that much either.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I don't think Brock makes that much either.

Not even close!
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:36 am

Lesnar made $400,000(including bonus) for his fight with Carwin.Shane made a paltry 40,000.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 am

time to remove the boot from someones mouth hahaha
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 am

That's the purse without the PPV revenue. Lesnar pulls down close to five mill a fight according to Combat. Two fights a year, ten million.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:48 am

Seeing as UFC100 set all kinds of records for the UFC I wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar pulls in well over 2-3 mil a fight. Every time he fights the revenue jumps.
Back to top Go down
KmacLamb23
White Belt
White Belt
KmacLamb23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Bones Jones, Hendo

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 pm

randy's gonna spank him literally like he did tito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 pm

KmacLamb23 wrote:

Hey young blood. You copied my avatar.
Back to top Go down
KmacLamb23
White Belt
White Belt
KmacLamb23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Bones Jones, Hendo

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
KmacLamb23 wrote:

Hey young blood. You copied my avatar.

lol, young blood? i was on here the day after ninja got this site up because the espn mma boards were getting so rediculous. i just aint posted in a long time.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I can't stand Toney. I hope Randy makes him look silly.

dont worry about that its going down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".   James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men". Empty

Back to top Go down

James Toney wants to slap "Jon Homo Jones", calls Jones and Rampage "yes men".
Page 1 of 1