Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us

Go down 
+13
Ninja
SOKO
joshkellerseattle
Cu Bu
The Great One
CainVelasquezFan
EliteAcidBurn
josh200612
NoRegret
OU
Ziggy116
GolbeZ
LA
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm

I love the fact he's behind Ricco fighting Fedor and actually calls him a NAME fighter in the sport. TO WHO?!? Ricco stopped being relevant nearly 7 years ago. SEVEN!!!

Seriously, I only go there for humor now. It's amazing what has come out of the woodwork in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 pm

He thinks Ricco is better TODAY then Randy because he beat him back in the day. The guy is a lost cause. He is either delusional or retarded.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Well, yesterday was my first stop in there since posting here. This site was down for a bit and I checked in and felt the need to rip on researcher and shdavistx. Ninja's done doing maintenance here so I have no need to return there. That site is garbage now...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:26 pm

It's not just on the board anymore. There are a couple idiots writing blogs and joining my MMA group on ESPN that should be shot. 1 guy made his UFC P4P list and had Forrest at #3 above Machida and Anderson Silva. This was just posted 2 days ago!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

forgot to mention he contemplated Tim Sylvia on the list, I ripped him so bad he made a new list LOL. Check this out for a nice laugh
http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/Tvtech9/blog#/fans/Tvtech9/blog/posts/91432
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 pm

I left one more bait reply for Soggy, but other than that, I'm done.

I can't keep responding to that thread, I feel my IQ drop each time I post there...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:59 pm

joshkellerseattle wrote:
I left one more bait reply for Soggy, but other than that, I'm done.

I can't keep responding to that thread, I feel my IQ drop each time I post there...

I gave up on that fucker when I realized he would never understand. I can't believe he actually believes his argument. I'm beginning to think it was just Wolfy fucking with me.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:01 pm

I wouldn't put it past Wolf to spend 18 hours a day online creating new characters to fuck with us!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 pm

wow sooners! haha that dudes P4P list is just... the explanations were hilarious.. haha oh mad good stuff
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey Jrug, you having fun with those fuckers today? lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:24 pm

It's a shame what happened to the ESPN board, I'll sometimes check it out, but it's like why even bother posting there when I can just come here.

Combat actually put a real good thread up on there, like fighters skills u can't prepare for, and it totally gets wasted on that board now.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeah I have pretty much stopped going there at all now. Strictly this board only.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 pm

timthebim wrote:
Yeah I have pretty much stopped going there at all now. Strictly this board only.

Same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3