Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ESPN board is really laughable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

ESPN board is really laughable Empty
PostSubject: ESPN board is really laughable   ESPN board is really laughable EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:19 pm

I haven't even clicked the page since last visiting there a few months ago, but thought I would see how things are shaking out (Didn't bother posting or even logging in for that matter). First thing I noticed is the boxing trolls are having their way because no one over there seems to be bright enough to shut them up. Second thing I noticed is there are a lot of new posters (Expected), and not one of them has even a semi functioning brain. I mean the conversations read like a bunch of people who started following the sport August of 2009. And finally, our old friend Researcher is still laying down long winded and completely senseless posts... Disturbing part is that he has a few of the old guys buying some of his BS now... Sad, just sad...
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

ESPN board is really laughable Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESPN board is really laughable   ESPN board is really laughable EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 am

agreed I still go there from time to time just to bust some idiots up. There are only a hand full of people with any since.
Back to top Go down

ESPN board is really laughable
Page 1 of 1