Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us

Go down 
+13
Ninja
SOKO
joshkellerseattle
Cu Bu
The Great One
CainVelasquezFan
EliteAcidBurn
josh200612
NoRegret
OU
Ziggy116
GolbeZ
LA
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us Empty
PostSubject: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:35 am

If you haven't seen it, yet, check it out, it's pathetic, some of the threads and discussion going on is embarrassing

We owned that board, not sure I'm actually gonna post as much there as I thought I still would after all.

Last edited by tolivendiewithLA on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:39 am

guy #1 - People need to quite complaining about the whole weight class outrage. The original UFC Tournaments didnt even have a weight class. Ive seen guys beat guys twice their size. I can remember Frank breaking Tim Sylvias arm and I believe he was alot bigger than Frank. Where was the outrage then? Give credit where its due and stop complaining that your boy lost. Now everyone is on the Shane Carwin bandwagon. When Brock dismantles him, I'm sure everyone will jump to the next guy. Didnt Gracie beat Severn at UFC 4?

guy #2 - There wont be a new weight class. It's pretty fair. You dont belong there if you cant handle the biggest at 265lbs.

guy #1 - Yeah, thats best I think. I believe adding two many weight classes waters down potential superfights. I mean look at boxing theres way too many divisions. Fighters sometimes take the easy way out. I didnt see GSP struggling to take down Alves and he had a weight advantage.

guy #2 - I guess those are the crybabies that don't want to see Lesnar dominate. They werent complaining when Randy was beating up on bigger fighters.

guy #1 - Yeah thats true. I think if Brock was never in the WWE we wouldnt have this discussion. But thats all people see. Everybodies favorite fighter loses but you dont have to make excuses for them. I bet if they asked Frank Mir why he lost, the weight advantage would be the last thing he mentions.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:01 am

Yup that's it, in some ways I'll miss the ESPN board, but I think this will be my new go to place
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 am

I think I would miss the espn board, but not with everyone here now. I was gonna start posting elsewhere but I like the regulars there so this is perfect! We are all oficially Ninja nuthuggers now!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 am

I won't stop posting on ESPN, but I will make this my primary board for now on. I have never posted anywhere expect ESPN so this is a bit weird for me. I'm doing my best to get some of the others over here. I messaged Bigs, Jobu, Jimbo and trying to get Andrew Raider King.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:40 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I won't stop posting on ESPN, but I will make this my primary board for now on. I have never posted anywhere expect ESPN so this is a bit weird for me. I'm doing my best to get some of the others over here. I messaged Bigs, Jobu, Jimbo and trying to get Andrew Raider King.

Agreed, took a minute to get used to but I love this board. Will be better once everyone is here but at least most of my favs have made it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm

I dunno what's going on there, but the last time I checked they were talking about marrying strippers...brock thread, brock thread.....suckin each other's cock while masturbating to brock lesnar... brock thread, brock thread....

...Sad.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:46 pm

they want to rub lotion all over themselves while they watch brock workout on the beach! now tell me where that one was from lol? brock brock brock brock!
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm

well considering that most of the topics over there now are about the reg, who all left. All they seem to be talking about is the fact that we have a new Board, and we ar this and we are that. Seems to be the moot point over there is.......US!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Thats hilarious...how could that many douchebags invade one place all at once???
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Go check it out, I posted a thread about how the Godfathers aren't gone forever, the responses are typical
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:45 pm

I just went there to see if anyone was on and the first 2 threads were, "What if Vince McMahon started an MMA ORg" and hypothetical fights between Brock and old UFC guys. That place fucking fell apart
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:51 pm

yea its not looking to good over there
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm

josh200612 wrote:
they want to rub lotion all over themselves while they watch brock workout on the beach! now tell me where that one was from lol? brock brock brock brock!

thats classic The Rock son... back when WWE is funny
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm

just checked the ESPN forums a second ago on my buddy's account and now they've shifted from a WWE type thread to asking what if Isiah Thomas was running the UFC and not Dana White...do they have no shame? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 am

ahhhh spurs me and you are two peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:
ahhhh spurs me and you are two peas in a pod.

haha for sure
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:28 pm

some tool in the MMA group on ESPN just told me Matt Hughes wasn't the most dominate champion of all time, it might be Brock Lesnar. I was speechless before the anger kicked in lol
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 pm

sooners if you werent so high you would realize brock is teh goat and everyone else hails in comparison

j/k
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:42 pm

lol I don't smoke before work. I'm a responsible pot head...I mean weed enthusiast. Weed

seriously though I hate that guy now lol
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

I cant even go to the board over there now. I mean, I knew there would be some drop off but THIS is fucking ridiculous!

It's like 4-5 trolls arguing back and forth with each other followed by the random person that stumbles in there ,says something and then never comes back.

Hate to say it, but ESPN's board is so bad now that it gives the sport a black eye!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:45 pm

joshkellerseattle wrote:
I cant even go to the board over there now. I mean, I knew there would be some drop off but THIS is fucking ridiculous!

It's like 4-5 trolls arguing back and forth with each other followed by the random person that stumbles in there ,says something and then never comes back.

Hate to say it, but ESPN's board is so bad now that it gives the sport a black eye!

The guy I was talking about is in the actually MMA group that I have on ESPN, not the forum where everyone here use to post. That group use to be pretty cool, it really sucks now though.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm

That MMA group was alright the first time or two I checked it, but it's flaming out of control like the boards now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 am

I just read some post from that retarded mother fucker "kingsmashers", lol holy shit what is that dude on? He said 4 years ago Chuck would have beat Fedor, Fedor hasn't fought anyone on Brocks level and fans, promoters and fighters all know Fedor can't beat Brock. Damn, if that isn't proof that some of those mother fuckers are retarded beyond belief then I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:54 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I just read some post from that retarded mother fucker "kingsmashers", lol holy shit what is that dude on? He said 4 years ago Chuck would have beat Fedor, Fedor hasn't fought anyone on Brocks level and fans, promoters and fighters all know Fedor can't beat Brock. Damn, if that isn't proof that some of those mother fuckers are retarded beyond belief then I don't know what is.

Come on Sooner...you know that's a true statement? Why do u gottta cause a problem??? lol!

hopefully that sarcasm was visible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us Empty

Back to top Go down

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next