Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us

Go down 
+13
Ninja
SOKO
joshkellerseattle
Cu Bu
The Great One
CainVelasquezFan
EliteAcidBurn
josh200612
NoRegret
OU
Ziggy116
GolbeZ
LA
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 pm

lol loud and clear that time. I can't believe the fucking morons on that board now. How the fuck can someone get so much hype after only 3 wins in the UFC and just 4 wins total? I can't believe how many fuckers already believe he is some all time great, makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:04 pm

I know buddy...I try and convince my self that somethings just aren't worth fighting, usually doesnt work tho.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 pm

I started posting there again, there are some morons, to be expected, but there are a couple intelligent new posters there actually
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:39 pm

You guys see my thread on ESPN? I know Z did, can't believe they left it up
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:29 pm

the one about the board being shit? It's not like they are going to have mods delete it or anything...they do nothing over there.

As long as the actual board link here isnt posted, they wont do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:30 pm

I know FinanceandISguy is also a member here, but this guy has to be the slowest fucking learner in the history of the world. I tried to be patient with that fucker and his ignorance by my god you would think he would have learned a thing or two by now. Some people should be terminated at birth, they really should.
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Haha, I just saw that in there again...*shakes head*

Without Streak for the Cash, I wouldn't even go there any more. As in, I only opo in every couple days now and it's awful. Bunch of people who signed up two weeks ago agreeing with each other in Brock threads now.

Apparently Fedor is a tool who only fights cans...who knew?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm

joshkellerseattle wrote:
Haha, I just saw that in there again...*shakes head*

Without Streak for the Cash, I wouldn't even go there any more. As in, I only opo in every couple days now and it's awful. Bunch of people who signed up two weeks ago agreeing with each other in Brock threads now.

Apparently Fedor is a tool who only fights cans...who knew?

that guy is a tool, his ignorance make him a border line troll with some of crazy shit he post.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

I have been trying to ignore it but my god what a big pool of ignorance. the best one is mma is a joke and all fighters are comparable to a green belt in any mma. bunch of boxing and lesnar huggers and they are all experts on mma and been watching it since ufc 1.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
I have been trying to ignore it but my god what a big pool of ignorance. the best one is mma is a joke and all fighters are comparable to a green belt in any mma. bunch of boxing and lesnar huggers and they are all experts on mma and been watching it since ufc 1.

lol yeah I can't believe how ignorant some boxing fans can be, it is sad because most boxing fans and even most boxers understand that it is two completely different sports. Try coming into a MMA fight with a good boxing stance and a wrestler will eat you alive. Go ahead leave that leg out there and see what happens. It's like they don't realize your stance and your defense change when you add kicks and takedowns. I wonder how many leg kicks Pretty Boy can take?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 pm

you don't think I will get banned for telling someone that a mentally challenged infant can grasp the sport faster then they can?
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Banned? On ESPN board?!? lol

Come on, you know we only get banned when we pimp this board and even that is only for a day or two. If fucking Colt can't get banned, I wouldn't worry about it!

The green belt comparison is hilarious. Things like this are conversingly why I love/hate message boards. I'd love to see some of the posters behind these computers!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
you don't think I will get banned for telling someone that a mentally challenged infant can grasp the sport faster then they can?

thats fuckin funny only at espn
Back to top Go down
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:12 pm

I'd love the comparison "a boxer would lose in tennis to a tennis player and a boxer would lose a race in NASCAR, why do people think that MMA and boxing are interchangable?". That might be the best thing on that whole sorry board now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 pm

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 Retard
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Here is a pic of ESPN's #1 poster

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 Super-retard-400x301
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:54 pm

joshkellerseattle wrote:
Banned? On ESPN board?!? lol

Come on, you know we only get banned when we pimp this board and even that is only for a day or two. If fucking Colt can't get banned, I wouldn't worry about it!

The green belt comparison is hilarious. Things like this are conversingly why I love/hate message boards. I'd love to see some of the posters behind these computers!

Speak for yourself. I got permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Yah I couldn't help myself today reading Financeguy's posts and then you picked up where I left off Sooner.

He would like you to engage in a gloryhole cockfight with him though. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 pm

yea the mma is a joke thread is priceless, then he makes up his own sport, what was it now the " basket football base" analogy.

What a tool
Back to top Go down
KmacLamb23
White Belt
White Belt
KmacLamb23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Bones Jones, Hendo

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 pm

lmao... the last post on espn

I don't understand how a man in the middle of combat is able to quit. I have witness this process up close and personal. All my life i have been active in football and boxing in those two sports i have experienced pain from any and every angle, but never ever ever was i brought to the point to quit. I played a football game with two broken fingers and took part in a national golden gloves with a broken hand but never quit...so now i imagin fighters with an extreme amount of heart like Evander Holyfield, James Tony, or even Mike Tyson,,and i believe these guys would take a broken limb or pass out before they tapp out... I don't understand

Now this is not an insult, I just don't understand..positive helpful feedback is what i am looking for
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 pm

ha ha yeah that guy is a moron
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 pm

damn it appears that more retards feel the need to debate MMA vs Boxing. Like that topic hasn't been talked about more then Kimbo, Brock and Fedor combined.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 pm

I suggested that he kill himself, probably the best option for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:22 pm

We should just ignore those guys, but I can't help ridiculing them sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 pm

some dude on ESPN is arguing with me that Ricco Rodriguez is a better fighter then Werdum and Couture. The guy fooled me early and made me think he actually knew something before he brought this crazy idea out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us   The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ESPN MMA Board is a joke with out us
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next