Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test

Go down 
+5
Wolfgangsta
LA
acccardinal12
Ninja
Farmer1906
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test Empty
PostSubject: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:57 am

M-1's Apy Echteld said that they were interested in fighting Overeem, however they would not fight unless Overeem was drug tested leading up to the fight. In response, Martijn de Jong from Overeem's team expressed his belief that Fedor deserves a shot at this Strikeforce title, and that they look forward to a potential fight.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/2/25/1327108/fedor-emelianenko-will-only-fight

I don't blame M-1 and Fedor. How can anyone? I wonder how Overeem responds.

Last edited by Farmer1906 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:33 am

This will end up like Pacman vs Mayweather.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:42 am

Can't blame Fedor a bit. I hope it doesn't end up like the Pac vs PBF fight. Manny looked like a user imo after that bologna escape goat of being parnoid like they said on ESPN. I would hope people wouldn't fall for that one twice.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:11 am

Fedor's fought better fighters on roids before, if this fight doesn't happen, and SF doesn't strip Overeem, Fedor will have went to SF for what? a couple fights with Rogers and Werdum?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:53 am

Floyd was insulting Manny by making him jump through hoops. This is different, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 am

He'd beat him up anyway. Don't know why its a big deal. Come on, you know Coleman was on them. Randleman was on them. And those are just the glaring ones. Who knows who else was on them
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Floyd was insulting Manny by making him jump through hoops. This is different, don't you think?

All I heard was a broadcaster on ESPN saying Manny didn't want to give blood 30 days before fight night. That is it. I wouldn't consider that jumping through hoops. If there is more to it then I haven't heard the most of it. I was upset with Manny after that because that is a boxing match I would have watched. I was hoping he would smash PBF. Educate me if I have missed a part of the story please.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Floyd was making Manny do tests no one else has ever done before, above and beyond the regular tests commissions have been giving him that he has been passing, then paraphrased the issue to be "manny avoids roid tests".

Why does Pacman need to leap through hoops to fight PBF?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Floyd was making Manny do tests no one else has ever done before, above and beyond the regular tests commissions have been giving him that he has been passing, then paraphrased the issue to be "manny avoids roid tests".

Why does Pacman need to leap through hoops to fight PBF?

He shouldn't at all. I didn't mean it that way. I think they should have blood tests before and after a fight though. I wouldn't say asking him to give blood before and after the fight would be making him jump through hoops. As for PBF talking that crap after the fact, you would think that would make Manny want to shut him up. For a guy like me who doesn't know all the facts it makes Pac look like he is ducking PBF. For the record I can't stand PBF and would love to see Pac destroy him.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:22 pm

for the record blood tests find things urine tests don't. If PBF was doing this to say he thought Manny was using something illegal, then Manny should have done what was needed to prove him wrong and beat his ass.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm

I agree, but Manny is proud and that still seems like an insult. I see both sides to this coin. This is like Fedor-UFC, there are no winners and no one is "wrong" either.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I agree, but Manny is proud and that still seems like an insult. I see both sides to this coin. This is like Fedor-UFC, there are no winners and no one is "wrong" either.

true dat! I just wanted Manny to bust him up. I hope it happens in the next 12 months. I doubt it will and that is sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Flod vs Karaoke Man was more to do with small man complex. Manny has been known to be a bit of a diva during negotiations . His saga with Hatton went on for weeks.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:02 pm

Well duh, all fights in the united states "will only" happen or be official pending a pre or post fight drug test.

This pretty much means "Fedor will only fight Overeem in Strikeforce"
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm

And there's the possibility the fight won't end up happening
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:07 pm

This fight has never once been an actual plausability. Overeem and Fedor will never fight and I can't believe people think they might.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Yea I guess this fight will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
This fight has never once been an actual plausability. Overeem and Fedor will never fight and I can't believe people think they might.

Who negged me? Really? You're stupid enough to believe this fight would ever, in a million years happen? And too chicken to say as much?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm

For the record it wasn't me and I don't see this fight happening.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm

if this fight doesnt happen Strikeforce better strip overoided cause their gonna look fucking stupid telling everyone they have the best fighter in the MMA world but he isnt even their champion

I dont care what the circumstances

that looks/sounds/is fucking retarded

They need to have Fedor whoop his ass, or what Bret Rogers?? How stupid will that look?
Basically need Overoid to sakc the fuck up, fight Fedor, get stripped, or lose his belt to someone else and amtch them vs Fedor
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Anyone who disagrees with that, which I do not, Overeem will fight in the UFC probably before he fights in SF
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Man I am on a roll for stupidity. I thought Fedor was the champ. I don't even remember Overeem fighting there yet?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm

And he'd never fight in the UFC unless they wiggle him around events where they are the commission and flush his urine samples.

Why do we even talk about this loser? He's never won a meaningful fight in his life and lost to anyone good he has ever faced.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Couldn't he sign with the UFC, but always fight outside the US?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 pm

The UFC works with commissions everywhere they go, or they themselves act as the commission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test   Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test Empty

Back to top Go down

Fedor will only fight Overeem if he passed a pre fight drug test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next