Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

overeem passes drug test!

Go down 
+3
Birdofthad
oggy420
killerofchicken
7 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

overeem passes drug test! Empty
PostSubject: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:21 pm

http://www.cagepotato.com/eff-haters-alistair-overeem-passes-his-drug-test

As first reported by Sherdog, Strikeforce heavyweight champ Alistair Overeem has tested negative — that's right, negative — for anabolic steroids and drugs of abuse, based on independent testing administered by the promotion, so you can stop making snide remarks every time you see him at GNC. It's a vindication not just for Overeem's reputation, but for the reputation of horse meat as a viable source of protein in an athlete's diet. (If only this country wasn't so closed-minded, you know? We'd all be eating horses, swelling up to 265, and beating the living crap out of people. I digress, but seriously, LIFT THE BAN.)

Said Scott Coker: “When the commission [in Missouri] said they’d only be random testing, I didn’t want there to be an ounce of doubt and have all these critics say, ‘Ah, Alistair didn’t get tested, Feijao didn’t get tested.'" Thus, every fighter was subject to in-house testing the night before Heavy Artillery. Antonio Silva, Joey Villasenor, Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza, Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante and Antwain Britt also passed their drug tests; results are still pending for Brett Rogers, Andrei Arlovski, Roger Gracie, and Kevin Randleman. Let's hope Kevin didn't try the old "urine from a live animal or dead human" trick again.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:22 pm

i told ya guys, all that horse meat has to pay off! lmao
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:18 pm

i'll give the dutch credit, they know their ped's.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm

good for Overeem he knows how to cycle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:21 pm

It's a miracle, praise Zeus.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Praise be to science!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Praise be to the God of Horse Steak!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Not a surpise. If Overeem does roids i'm sure he knows how to cycle around drug tests. Most of these guys do..the guys who get caught, like Barnett got tested when they were not expecting to be tested.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Hell yeah, good job fool.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:43 pm

i am starting to like him more and more, he says it as it is. i always like his technique, i love his style and stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:48 pm

So he stopped injecting 7 months ago. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:20 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Not a surpise. If Overeem does roids i'm sure he knows how to cycle around drug tests. Most of these guys do..the guys who get caught, like Barnett got tested when they were not expecting to be tested.

Not just that but some of the stuff people take stays in their system longer then it stays in others. They can test positive months afterwards depending on what they took.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: overeem passes drug test!   overeem passes drug test! Empty

Back to top Go down

overeem passes drug test!
Page 1 of 1