Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem

Go down 
+11
josh200612
Andrew the Raider King
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
LA
KingsOwn19
captain organic
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
acccardinal12
Ninja
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem Empty
PostSubject: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Good news! Wonder if the fight will be before the end of this year? (Not being a smartass either)
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:13 pm

I hope so. After last night that fight maybe almost as anticipated as Brock vs Carwin if Fedor comes out and destroys Werdum and then calls Overeem out!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:10 pm

I like it that even though Fedor - Brock fell through, both SF and the UFC just went out and were able to generate their own separate title fight blockbusters. It would be like Pacman-Manny falling through and both of them somehow coming up with two separate challenger-champions that would compell the public to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I like it that even though Fedor - Brock fell through, both SF and the UFC just went out and were able to generate their own separate title fight blockbusters. It would be like Pacman-Manny falling through and both of them somehow coming up with two separate challenger-champions that would compell the public to watch.

Yup Overeem vs Fedor just got alot bigger by going this route. Wonder how hard it was for them to talk Grim into laying down last nite? lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:17 pm

if Grim took a dive I imagine it would have been a lot less brutal and probably wouldn't have involved 40 punches on the ground from Hemroids. Did Mir take a dive against Brock and Carwin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
if Grim took a dive I imagine it would have been a lot less brutal and probably wouldn't have involved 40 punches on the ground from Hemroids. Did Mir take a dive against Brock and Carwin?

relax I was joking. Did you notice the lol at the end?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm

and in regards to a reem fedor fight that now looks very interesting, it seems like SF played their cards right by giving Reem Rogers. what looked like a glaring faux pas has actually produced what will be SF's biggest fight.

Although I have to say that everyone, including Coker, are looking right past the werdum fight as if it is a given that fedor wins. I tend to think it is as well, but me Coker and just about everyone else thought Hendo would own Shields also.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:14 pm

captain organic wrote:
and in regards to a reem fedor fight that now looks very interesting, it seems like SF played their cards right by giving Reem Rogers. what looked like a glaring faux pas has actually produced what will be SF's biggest fight.

Although I have to say that everyone, including Coker, are looking right past the werdum fight as if it is a given that fedor wins. I tend to think it is as well, but me Coker and just about everyone else thought Hendo would own Shields also.

Yeah I haven't given Werdum a fair shake and he might make me eat my top ten? I hope not. I will cry when/if Fedor does lose.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:27 pm

I think Fedor beats Werdum and hopefully if the fight happens at the end of this year I think he beats Overeem but eventually the man, the myth, the legend Fedor will LOSE!!! Happens to every1.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:30 pm

I wish there was more post fight pictures of Grim. He had a huge welt developing between his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Can I touch ur belt? lol great gif yet again

Yo sent u a PM
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:36 pm

I have Werdum 7-10 in my top 10s I think he has a shot at Fedor but Fedor wil win
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

I think Fedor is a bad matchup for him
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Fedor is a horrible matchup for Werdum. However, Reem-Fedor has all the makings of an extremely interesting fight
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I think Fedor steam rolls Werdum and then we really find out what Overeem has.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:04 pm

My prediction, Fedor with a devastating hand breaking KO
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:10 pm

The only way Overeem and Fedor have interesting fight is if Fedor stands and trades with him. That is the only way it will come close to even. If Overeem gets taken to the ground? Good night, Thank you for coming and don't forget to tip your waitress.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:11 am

they say this now but will see what m-1 does when the fight comes up.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
The only way Overeem and Fedor have interesting fight is if Fedor stands and trades with him. That is the only way it will come close to even. If Overeem gets taken to the ground? Good night, Thank you for coming and don't forget to tip your waitress.

funny but I thought that about Fedor vs grim, when in fact grim faired pretty well on the ground, while Fedor hurt grim continuously on the feet.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Fedor is god.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:16 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
Fedor is god.

/end thread/
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:

I disagree. Overeem is not one dimensional in the least bit. If Fedor was unable to keep Rogers on his back, which he wasent. I doubt it will be alllll over if he gets Overeem there.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

I dont think Fedor takes him down I think it turns into a straight up toe to toe battle till some1 goes down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem   M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem Empty

Back to top Go down

M-1 Global: Fedor not looking past Werdum, but open to fight with Overeem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next