Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA

Go down 
+8
Ludo
captain organic
Wolfgangsta
Ninja
acccardinal12
ohiovol62
thome_nerko
KingsOwn19
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA Empty
PostSubject: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 am

I guess Yoshida wants to go out like a true legend (?)...on a stretcher. I guess Fedor agrees to oblige him.

Kind of sucks how they can't get him in there against Fabricio until summer but hes doing this. This is cool and everything but i hope he does not get injured or anything like that. Woudnt it be crazy if Yoshida beat Fedor?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/

i don't think it's official yet and bloody elbow is becoming consistantly retarded, so we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
thome_nerko
White Belt
White Belt
thome_nerko

Favorite Fighter(s) : Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:12 am

What do you want from Fedor?....he said he wants to fight the best and clearly Yoshida is....I just threw up in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 am

Come on. Everyone knows this isn't gonna happen
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:30 pm

no comment!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Told you guys
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Fedor, if you xo do this it will take another two years and another average opponent ranking of 4.8 over three fights to fix this in the eyes of the unwashed. You're making my job hard, Great Emperor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Not happening thank you God!

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/M-1-Fedor-Yoshida-Not-Happening-Strikeforce-Talks-Still-on-Track-23324

Now Fedor can fight a guy named Werdum who couldn't hack it in the UFC. I wish he was atleast fighting a guy from the UFC that was a champion. There have been alot of BJJ champions that weren't all that in MMA. Werdum is not worthy of Fedor period!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:01 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/M-1-Fedor-Yoshida-Not-Happening-Strikeforce-Talks-Still-on-Track-23324

Now Fedor can fight a guy named Werdum who couldn't hack it in the UFC. I wish he was atleast fighting a guy from the UFC that was a champion. There have been alot of BJJ champions that weren't all that in MMA. Werdum is not worthy of Fedor period!

Couldn't hack it in the UFC? He was cut after one loss...and really should of been fighting for the title before that fight...
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

Couldn't hack it in the UFC? He was cut after one loss...and really should of been fighting for the title before that fight...

like I said...couldn't hack it. They sent him packing with all the younger and better talent that arrived. He didn't fight for the Title because he got KTFO by JDS! Peace out Werdum! The guy is a good fighter no doubt, but he isn't top 5 even in the UFC and shouldn't be in a cage with Fedor.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

like I said...couldn't hack it. They sent him packing with all the younger and better talent that arrived. He didn't fight for the Title because he got KTFO by JDS! Peace out Werdum! The guy is a good fighter no doubt, but he isn't top 5 even in the UFC and shouldn't be in a cage with Fedor.

Not that Im a big Werdum fan, but we all love JDS, that loss should not be a huge blemish on his record.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 pm

captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

Not that Im a big Werdum fan, but we all love JDS, that loss should not be a huge blemish on his record.

Not a huge blemish, but it just shows Werdum doesn't belong in the cage with Fedor is all I am saying. Here we go getting it twisted again. I can just see this turning into A Fedor thing, lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Just to let you guys know I would have Werdum in my top 15. I just don't think he should be the guy fighting Fedor right now is all. Fedor has one fight I want to see from a guy in SF and that is Overeem because he is the champ. Other than that I want to see him fight 5 other guys who are in the UFC. Anyone disagree with that?

Fixed! no=know? I have my nephews over on top of my pack. gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 pm

How is it a blemish for a guy well known to leave a little something to be desired in the striking department to lose to the most crisp Heavyweight striker since Andrei Arlovski?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 pm

LudoCain wrote:
How is it a blemish for a guy well known to leave a little something to be desired in the striking department to lose to the most crisp Heavyweight striker since Andrei Arlovski?

Who said it was a blemish? Here we go again. You guys will put words into someones mouth if it pertains to Fedor. I said he lost and was sent packing by the UFC because JDS beat him and better talent had arrived. No need to keep Werdum when you have new undefeated guys coming in. Not to mention they were trimming the roster at the time.

AGAIN WERDUM IS TOP 15, BUT HE SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING FEDOR!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Wolf should be here at anytime to chime in folllowed by GDP.

Before the anti Fedor witch hunt on me starts I do not feel a guy that is top10-15 in the world deserves the #1 guy. Just my opinion which I am entitled too and if it was another p4p king you ALL would agree.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm

LudoCain wrote:

Who said it was a blemish? Here we go again. You guys will put words into someones mouth if it pertains to Fedor. I said he lost and was sent packing by the UFC because JDS beat him and better talent had arrived. No need to keep Werdum when you have new undefeated guys coming in. Not to mention they were trimming the roster at the time.

Fucking bullshit Beast. You're idiocy is reaching new heights. He was sent packing because he wanted a raise in pay. Because of his loss to Santos the UFC gave him the door instead of paying him more. Werdum should of gotten the title shot, but was shafted by a 2-1 Lesnar. You live in a fantasy world if you think better talent had to do with Werdum's cut. What fucking talent are you even talking about? Cain and Carwin at the time didn't fight anyone notable and for the most part the Santos fight could of been an absolute fluke. I guess Dana is a psychic?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 pm

I've been biting my toungue lately with this clown. BBC is a complete nincompoop and everyone now understands how he has gotten 25 pages of fedor discussion all at one time or another discarded to the trash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 pm

I think Werdum vs Fedor is the best match SF can make
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 pm

captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

Not a huge blemish, but it just shows Werdum doesn't belong in the cage with Fedor is all I am saying. Here we go getting it twisted again. I can just see this turning into A Fedor thing, lol.

Uhm...YOU said it was a blemish. I think your trying to twist everything here into a slight against Fedor somehow. No one has said anything about Fedor besides you. You bitch about him not being active, and now that he has the only viable option in Strikeforce slated to fight him you bitch about that too. Make up your mind and quit being a whiney bitch. It's really starting to become a nuisance.

As far as it goes here Werdum gives up major advantage standing to Fedor. However on the ground Werdum COULD win this fight. Fedor is probably smart enough to know where he has the edge in this one but should it go to the ground(Werdum has a history of being pretty good at getting it there), the fact remains that Werdum is a former two time Abu Dhabi winner, and a very decorate Jiu Jitsu Practitioner.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:17 pm

LudoCain wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:

Uhm...YOU said it was a blemish. I think your trying to twist everything here into a slight against Fedor somehow. No one has said anything about Fedor besides you. You bitch about him not being active, and now that he has the only viable option in Strikeforce slated to fight him you bitch about that too. Make up your mind and quit being a whiney bitch. It's really starting to become a nuisance.

As far as it goes here Werdum gives up major advantage standing to Fedor. However on the ground Werdum COULD win this fight. Fedor is probably smart enough to know where he has the edge in this one but should it go to the ground(Werdum has a history of being pretty good at getting it there), the fact remains that Werdum is a former two time Abu Dhabi winner, and a very decorate Jiu Jitsu Practitioner.

No i was mocking Captain by saying "huge blemish" I didn't think that at all. JDS is good and getting ko'd by him isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
LudoCain wrote:

Fucking bullshit Beast. You're idiocy is reaching new heights. He was sent packing because he wanted a raise in pay. Because of his loss to Santos the UFC gave him the door instead of paying him more. Werdum should of gotten the title shot, but was shafted by a 2-1 Lesnar. You live in a fantasy world if you think better talent had to do with Werdum's cut. What fucking talent are you even talking about? Cain and Carwin at the time didn't fight anyone notable and for the most part the Santos fight could of been an absolute fluke. I guess Dana is a psychic?

Just because I didn't mention money doesn't mean I am an idiot dude. That is harsh. The UFC had three guys who were undefeated at the time and of course they aren't gonna pay a guy more money when one them beat him. They were trimming the rosters too. Facts rule! I will agree with bird that Werdum is a good match up for SF because they don't have crap to offer. They have 2 up and comers who would get beat in the UFC that aren't ready for a fight with Fedor either. It makes me sick how you guys jock someone to take up for Fedor. Wolf you are a band wagon douche. No other words for you on this. I haven't said anything that is dumb here fellas. I gave Werdum props by saying he is top 15. You guys are just blind by anti Fedor hate period! What have I said that is so bad or to cause an outrage wher you want to jump all over me and curse, serious?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 pm

FACTS BABY! NEG ME ALL YOU WANT, BUT I HAVEN'T SAID ONE THING THAT IS WRONG!

STRIKEFORCE HAS ZERO HW'S AND FEDOR HAS STILL NOT SIGNED TO FIGHT A GUY THAT ISN'T TOP TEN!

Ninja is a 2-1 Brock who brings millions of viewers and has since been champ a bad move over Werdum?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I've been biting my toungue lately with this clown. BBC is a complete nincompoop and everyone now understands how he has gotten 25 pages of fedor discussion all at one time or another discarded to the trash.

Yeah cause I prove idiots wrong!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:32 pm

ZACT-LEE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA   Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA Empty

Back to top Go down

Fedor is gonna fight Yoshida in his retirement fight at ASTRA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next