Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

MMAEYES wrote:
I use zigzag raps 2 for $1, I love strawberry bash it smells so good
I don't like those, they seem to burn really fast. Plus I don't like using wraps, I prefer sticks/blunts.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:15 am

blunts are the way to go if you don't have a bong... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:30 am

They work great for me, I hate having to cut open and empty out tabacco in shells, wraps are ready to go as soon as you are lol. They don't burn fast for me either me and the wifey share one everyday when we get home and it lasts awhile, we roll'em pretty fat tho.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 am

MMAEYES wrote:
They work great for me, I hate having to cut open and empty out tabacco in shells, wraps are ready to go as soon as you are lol. They don't burn fast for me either me and the wifey share one everyday when we get home and it lasts awhile, we roll'em pretty fat tho.
Yeah I have had problems with wraps before, the rip and sometimes they are just really soft and a little harder to roll. I smoke pretty small blunts most the time, just trim off a little of the stick. I can split a stick with my fingers and gut it in under a min so it's not really time consuming for me. Overall it's just easier for me to roll the sticks.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:46 am

It's to each his own really because I probably spend the same amount of time making sure theres no little peice of stem(or seed incase of reg)that will ruin the who blunt as I would splitting the shell and emptying it. I do find it easier to roll with the shells but me and the wife just love our wraps.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

MMAEYES wrote:
It's to each his own really because I probably spend the same amount of time making sure theres no little peice of stem(or seed incase of reg)that will ruin the who blunt as I would splitting the shell and emptying it. I do find it easier to roll with the shells but me and the wife just love our wraps.
Wraps are usually pretty big too so I would have to cut them down. The sticks are more of the ideal size for me and easy for me to trim with just my fingers. I'm a wiz with a blunt stick lol
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:08 pm

I do not like the flavored wraps of any sort(and I imagine most are artificial), so I guess I am a little picky. straight tobacco is allright(though again I imagine chemicals are in there). Very little by way of old skool paper wraps being used around these parts. Blunts, bowls or bongs, in that order of commonplace.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 am

OU wrote:
LA wrote:
Yeah H is crazy, I've seen some pretty normal people fall into H and there lives go down the drain. Your sister still using? Hope not, but suboxone helps addicts if she goes to a doctor and gets a script.

I've never even seen H. Meth seems to be the more popular choice around here. But honestly I have never seen that in person either. But I have had a couple family members get bad off on it, sad thing to see. I'll stick with my bud thank you very much.

It's a good thing you've never seen that shit, just garbage, wish I didn't see it. On top of my bro and some friends that got hooked on whatever, my godfather is serving 18 months for a laundry list of shit and is a huge crackhead. I remember we hadn't seen him in years and my great aunt, his mom passed, and he was cracked out as a mutha fucker, he was the most drugged out person I've ever seen in real life.

And it aint like I'm hard or something, just happened to be around some shit pretty much. Don't fuck with the suburbs.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:15 am

You guys make me laugh with these names, cat piss? That's what I call beat tree that wasn't dried properly and ends up smelling like...cat piss.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:34 am

LA wrote:
You guys make me laugh with these names, cat piss? That's what I call beat tree that wasn't dried properly and ends up smelling like...cat piss.
LOL yeah those names always crack me up. I usually tell them I don't give a shit what they are calling it. But now my buddy gets it in bulk and the names are written right on it. That Cat Piss is actually pretty quality stuff.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:44 pm

LA would be proud of me. I bought my first ever glass pipe. A tiny little thing. Bought it about 2 weeks ago now. Took it down to Dallas with me so I could hit up a couple bowls while my buddy was at work. I put in work with it yesterday. I would kill some zombies, go take some rips, kill some zombies, go take some rips, repeated that for a couple hours, it was a good day.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:53 pm

damn... took a while lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:34 pm

smoking right now, in hopes of lifting my spirits
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:35 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
smoking right now, in hopes of lifting my spirits

man you guys need to share this... send me an emailed blunt lol
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 pm

I not gonna stop untill I see BJ getting an opponent, I'm going on a bender, I need to order a pizza
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:42 pm

OU wrote:
LA would be proud of me. I bought my first ever glass pipe. A tiny little thing. Bought it about 2 weeks ago now. Took it down to Dallas with me so I could hit up a couple bowls while my buddy was at work. I put in work with it yesterday. I would kill some zombies, go take some rips, kill some zombies, go take some rips, repeated that for a couple hours, it was a good day.

Good work, I always have a small cheap glass piece incase I need to ditch it.

I have a sick bud right now, like 13g but just dank, tried taking a pic but the clarity on my phone pic blew.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 am

just picked up some O.G kush and some GAS. Fucking Fuego!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:51 am

Been using my little pipe quite a bit these days.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:25 pm

i love how smoking blunts is a generational thing though. My older buddy asked if i was rollin one up. I said yea. He threw me weed for it. Took like 2 pulls and was like, "this aint no joint!" and was done with it haha. More for me!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:29 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i love how smoking blunts is a generational thing though. My older buddy asked if i was rollin one up. I said yea. He threw me weed for it. Took like 2 pulls and was like, "this aint no joint!" and was done with it haha. More for me!
Nothing beats a blunt, especially for social smoking. I can't stand J's. If we aren't smoking a blunt then just pass the pipe or bong.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:37 pm

i feel like joints are better to just smoke to the face. Cant pass a j around like a blunt it's just not the same
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i feel like joints are better to just smoke to the face. Cant pass a j around like a blunt it's just not the same
If you smoke a j with people that usually smoke blunts, disaster. They hit it like it's the last hit they will ever take and they crush the j. I hate those fuckers that use the death grip on blunts/Js.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:19 pm

that makes me soo mad! I roll a beautiful fat L and by the time it gets back to me it looks like it's been run over or something wtf! haha
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:30 pm

I can't stand J's either I actually rolled one for the first time in years last night cause I ran out of wraps, had papers that I've had and haven't used, and was already super baked so I didn't feel like getting into the car and going anywhere so I twisted one up. As soon as it started burning I remembered how much I fucking hate the things though put it out ripped it open and went and got a wrap lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:08 pm

oggy420 wrote:
that makes me soo mad! I roll a beautiful fat L and by the time it gets back to me it looks like it's been run over or something wtf! haha
I can't stand it, I have a couple buddies that are horrible about doing that. Even when you pass the blunt they use the death grip to snatch it up. Be gentle, you got to treat Marry right. Also hate when people hit the shit out of the blunt, I mean it's like they are trying to suck the cherry right through to the mouthpiece. Damn son, it still pulls nicely if you just hit it smooth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next