Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?

Go down 
+15
acccardinal12
GolbeZ
timthebim
Bigs03
EliteAcidBurn
GDPofDRC
SOKO
Jruq
OU
CainVelasquezFan
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
LA
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Smoke Weed
If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Vote_lcap55%If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 12 ]
Drink Beer
If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Vote_lcap45%If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Empty
PostSubject: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:46 am

Obviously if you pick one, you can't have the other, weed or beer

And it doesn't make sense to vote if u don't blaze enough for this to be debatable

Going with smokin some bud here myself

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Dank
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:50 am

When I was lookin at weed pics, I found this dope shirt

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Mens_funny_420_girls_love_pussy_kush_dank_weed_tshirt-p235466298046658603qt22_400
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:51 am

beer, brews, brewski, lager, cold ones, drafts, etc
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:51 am

Don't think somebody read the intro, post if u vote, cause if u don't even blaze, it makes no sense to vote on this
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:00 am

I'd rather stay clean Cool
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 am

LA im with ya, but dont ask a question if you dont like the way certain people will answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 am

Farmer doesn't blaze, and I said only vote if it's actually debatable for u ya know.

And I just smoked a bowl 15 minutes or so ago and I'm drinkin a Sam Adams Octoberfest right now
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 am

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Humor_Weed_Survival_Kit_Tan_Shirt
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 am

tuff call for me to be honest.. but i think i like drinking more then smoking

sorry guys If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:52 am

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
tuff call for me to be honest.. but i think i like drinking more then smoking

sorry guys If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Icon_sad

Square, jk

Nah u actually blaze and drink, I'm curious which way people would go, did this with my friends the other night and it was maybe around 60-40 smokin.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 am

Not even close, I only drink on the weekends and not even every weekend. I smoke weed every day, multiple times. Marry Jane stole my heart a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:40 am

This is an easy poll - I drink red wine and smoke herb.

/loopholed
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm

pass the dutchie pon the left hand side it a go bun. Weed
my avatar should of answered this one
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Gotta go with the maryganja. I love brew too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:46 pm

It's a tough toss-up though really, I never end up beating my wife, running over pedestrians or waking up in a pool of vomit and blood when I smoke, so I don't know if I could give that up.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:15 pm

I love weed Weed

Blazed off some super haze right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:59 am

I arrived home yesterday to the best fucking news I have heard in awhile. Dro is back in town! This was my first time I was able to buy some good since I had that medical shit. I actually got 2 different kinds yesterday, one is a very light green and the other one is a deeper green with a ton of orange hairs and a very lovely smell. I'm so happy to be hitting the good shit again, that drought fucking sucked.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 pm

yea man i got 2 different strains too, some super dense ass Haze, i swear a lil nug of this breaks out with enough to roll a fat blunt, and some darker exotics which makes me sleepy Sleep
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:28 pm

gotta go with mary jane
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 am

Reefer, and I've always been that way. I've been drinking since high school but never really enjoyed it that much. Just a social thing I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Just a social thing I guess.

Translation: Alcohol allows me to sleep with fat chicks.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Jruq wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
Just a social thing I guess.

Translation: Alcohol allows me to sleep with fat chicks.

I got no shame in my game! lol!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 pm

I will roll with beer because I never got fired for failing a random beer test at work lol. Weed has got me in alot of trouble over my life time. I do both but if i had to choose beer it is.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 pm

always preferred alcohol ..

Use to smoke every day.. turned 21 and started to slow down, and now I am to the point of not really smoking at all ... but I am not smoking anymore because of health reasons not that I didnt enjoy it... I stopped for awhile after I turned 21 and than tried to start smoking again and I started to have panic attacks when I smoked which was fucking weird because people smoke for anxiety, and it never use to happen .. its kinda sucky cuz I want to smoke with my friends sometimes.. but eh

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Everytime+I+smoke+I+get+a+panic+attack&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=69ff31901b811ad
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 am

GolbeZ wrote:
always preferred alcohol ..

Use to smoke every day.. turned 21 and started to slow down, and now I am to the point of not really smoking at all ... but I am not smoking anymore because of health reasons not that I didnt enjoy it... I stopped for awhile after I turned 21 and than tried to start smoking again and I started to have panic attacks when I smoked which was fucking weird because people smoke for anxiety, and it never use to happen .. its kinda sucky cuz I want to smoke with my friends sometimes.. but eh

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=Everytime+I+smoke+I+get+a+panic+attack&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=69ff31901b811ad

Same thing happened to me a few years ago so I quit for awhile. Started back up and was fine, though. Panic attacks BLOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next