Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?

Go down 
+15
acccardinal12
GolbeZ
timthebim
Bigs03
EliteAcidBurn
GDPofDRC
SOKO
Jruq
OU
CainVelasquezFan
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
LA
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Smoke Weed
If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 12 ]
Drink Beer
If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Wow panic attacks from weed, huh, I usually smoke weed to get rid of em, all in all u made the decision for you though, yeah panic attacks are shitty
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 am

"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction." - Bob Marley
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Alcohol by a wide, wide, wide margin. I could easily give up weed for very long periods of time, I would hate to do the same the other way
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Alcohol by a wide, wide, wide margin. I could easily give up weed for very long periods of time, I would hate to do the same the other way
I don't think I have had any alcohol this year, I haven't gone 1 day without smoking bud.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:30 pm

I love almost every type of alcohol man. A beer or glass of wine goes perfect with everything
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:34 pm

If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 223552067v1_225x225_Front
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm

I clicked Beer and then realized I was high and made my pick too fast. What can I say?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm

If you are literally never allowed to have the one you don't choose I don't understand how everyone wouldn't pick alcohol. It would suck so much dick to go out with your friends to bars and shit and not drink. I guess maybe you wouldn't care if you had nothing but pothead friends, but that would suck in itself as well
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
If you are literally never allowed to have the one you don't choose I don't understand how everyone wouldn't pick alcohol. It would suck so much dick to go out with your friends to bars and shit and not drink. I guess maybe you wouldn't care if you had nothing but pothead friends, but that would suck in itself as well

Agree Bobbitt.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Yeah that's why I refuse to answer this! I won't choose one or the other, I'm having it both ways.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I don't really like going to bars and I'd rather be around my friends when they are high then when they are drunk. Hell I'd rather be around people in general when they are high then when they are drunk. Too many people out there can't handle their alcohol, actually the majority of people who drink can't handle their alcohol.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 am

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I don't really like going to bars and I'd rather be around my friends when they are high then when they are drunk. Hell I'd rather be around people in general when they are high then when they are drunk. Too many people out there can't handle their alcohol, actually the majority of people who drink can't handle their alcohol.
+1
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:03 pm

I would rather remain sober in all ways, and spend time with my loved ones being a good person for the rest of my life. I also would rather spend time with sober people. I hate the stoner persona, and drunk people pick fights. I'll pass on all.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 pm

jewzilla wrote:
I would rather remain sober in all ways, and spend time with my loved ones being a good person for the rest of my life. I also would rather spend time with sober people. I hate the stoner persona, and drunk people pick fights. I'll pass on all.

You my friend are a LAME
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
100% AGREE iv'e never ran into trouble when i was high but couldn't say the same for when i was drunk. Iv'e seen to many people act fucking stupid when there drunk. What i dont get is if you know you get stupid when you drink why the fuck do you drink?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

josh200612 wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

You my friend are a LAME

Not lame. Just had enough of that life style. I still drink a few beers on the weekends. I just choose not to be drunk, or high.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm

jewzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

You my friend are a LAME

Not lame. Just had enough of that life style. I still drink a few beers on the weekends. I just choose not to be drunk, or high.

Just talking shit.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm

I will be getting drunk tonight and smoking some tree.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:07 pm

LA wrote:
I will be getting drunk tonight and smoking some tree.

Sounds like a plan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose?   If you could smoke weed or drink beer the rest of your life, which do u choose? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2