Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Hey my bio dad told me he got hooked on heroin while stationed in germany, maybe his dumbass was actually in Russia? Me and that guy have two thing in common for sure

1.looks
2.We like to shoot all kinds of shit, I just don't have the arsenal he does lol

If this guy likes mma, likes certain green plants, drinks alot, gets told that he's an asshole alot, yeah that's my brother lol

My bro got hooked too, he's years clean now though, shit happen in life I guess...I know a bunch of people who got hooked on OC's too. I stick to tree myself.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm high as shit
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:02 pm

My sister is the worst junkie you'll ever see.

H is awful stuff.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:04 pm

But back to the topic.

For a couple weeks there I was actually smoking out of some rolled up aluminum foil. Lighting it with matches.

Finally found the bowl tough.

Im not picky.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:36 am

Yeah H is crazy, I've seen some pretty normal people fall into H and there lives go down the drain. Your sister still using? Hope not, but suboxone helps addicts if she goes to a doctor and gets a script.

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 am

And get yourself to a pipe shop and pick up some glass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 am

LA wrote:
Yeah H is crazy, I've seen some pretty normal people fall into H and there lives go down the drain. Your sister still using? Hope not, but suboxone helps addicts if she goes to a doctor and gets a script.

I've never even seen H. Meth seems to be the more popular choice around here. But honestly I have never seen that in person either. But I have had a couple family members get bad off on it, sad thing to see. I'll stick with my bud thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:31 am

I got 3 kinds right now and the names I was given are Cat Piss, Dirty Red and Orange Juice.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 am

captain organic wrote:
My sister is the worst junkie you'll ever see.

H is awful stuff.

Yes it is, I'm sure we've all seen the effects that trash can have on people along with other hard drugs. The hard drugs have had a strong hold on this little town since I can remember, some dealers from columbus come set up shop do there thing for a few then get busted, then the next crew moves in the week later and the circle of drug running continues like it always has. The war on drugs is fucking stupid
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 am

I'm not all that selective when I smoke. I've smoked out of glass plenty, but I don't think the experience is any different then toking out of a brass piece.

And I am and always have been a light weight, couple tokes and I am good. More then a couple and I am stupafied. Hate when someone insists on rolling and then smoking a big ass blunt between a couple people. Cause I will man up, but ill be straight up retarded.

And thx for the advice. And yeah she still uses. It is hard to believe the girl is still alive, but as long as she is, there is a chance. I'll look into it.

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:57 am

OU wrote:
I've never even seen H. Meth seems to be the more popular choice around here. But honestly I have never seen that in person either. But I have had a couple family members get bad off on it, sad thing to see. I'll stick with my bud thank you very much.

WORD lol. It's funny because imo kids like me who grow up seeing this horrible shit, I always say we more than anyone else should know what NOT to do in life but yet these people I know who went through the same shit are on the same drugs now, fucking up their lives the same way, like growing up that way didn't teach you a damn thing. It fucking amazes me

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 am

I love getting striaght up retarded with my buddies when I get off work. Yesterday we had 4 people and 3 of us matched a blunt, smoked them back to back. I was good for awhile after that, good shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:03 am

I never smoke before work or at lunch or anything like that. I save it all for when I'm off, then the chiefing begins.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 am

OU wrote:
I got 3 kinds right now and the names I was given are Cat Piss, Dirty Red and Orange Juice.

I've tried Cat Piss it was good. But to this day best I've ever smoke was called Huckleberry it was grown out doors, babied the entire process. Cured and harvested just right. Man I want some
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 am

OU wrote:
I never smoke before work or at lunch or anything like that. I save it all for when I'm off, then the chiefing begins.

Is that due to you just wanting to wait til after for whatever reason or because you work with a bunch of squares that will go run and tattle on you if they think your eyes are red or some shit.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:13 am

I cannot smoke at work. im in retail, I deal with people all day, and Im obvious, or at least I feel obvious, I get paranoid. don't like it. Plus I'll fuck shit up.

Chillin at home, smoking, and then creating shit is how I like to enjoy it most.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 am

I had some of the worst swag you'll ever see recently, I had people saying straight "no thanks". But I'd pack it into my aluminum foil pipe, put a match to it, and I was good.

Im an unsophisticated light weight, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 am

i still can't get none!!! waaaaa
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Is that due to you just wanting to wait til after for whatever reason or because you work with a bunch of squares that will go run and tattle on you if they think your eyes are red or some shit.
I do kind of like not being high while at work, just a preference. But also it just isn't possible, I work with family and a "bunch of squares". But even when I worked at a call center with no family around I just preferred to not be high while I worked. It does make that first blunt even sweeter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:29 am

captain organic wrote:
I had some of the worst swag you'll ever see recently, I had people saying straight "no thanks". But I'd pack it into my aluminum foil pipe, put a match to it, and I was good.

Im an unsophisticated light weight, no doubt.

I can't even get reggie/swag anymore. But I'm so spoiled right now, not so sure I want any lol....well that's not true, I can always use some reggie to roll some fattys.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am

not surprisingly the swag was free.

Typically the weed I see nowadays is pretty darn good. Not like my younger days when I'd pick a quarter of the weight out in seeds. I don't know if it's just being older, and knowing people who only smoke good weed, or is it a bigger picture thing where good weed is just way more prevalent. I tend to think it's the latter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:52 am

captain organic wrote:
not surprisingly the swag was free.

Typically the weed I see nowadays is pretty darn good. Not like my younger days when I'd pick a quarter of the weight out in seeds. I don't know if it's just being older, and knowing people who only smoke good weed, or is it a bigger picture thing where good weed is just way more prevalent. I tend to think it's the latter.
I haven't seen a seed in weeks lol, right now in my town it is much easier to get some quality bud then some swag.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:31 am

OU wrote:

I haven't seen a seed in weeks lol, right now in my town it is much easier to get some quality bud then some swag.

The pigs probably got the reg coming in from other places locked down where your at, but they can't fuck with the indoor ops that are all over our country and spreading like wild fire. That happens here sometimes the cops shutdown whoever is moving the reg and it only helps the local indoor ops.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 am

They got these new Blueberry Swisher Sweets I've been using lately. I'm so happy they came out with the 69 cent sweets. Before that they were charging $1 per stick and the packs were didn't give you any break. It's either that or I can get the 3 Phillies for $2.25.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 am

I use zigzag raps 2 for $1, I love strawberry bash it smells so good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next