Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:35 pm

ok i have a new addition

smoke weed out of a hooka asap! I was at my friends house the other night and he has a nice hooka. I think he layered the weed with the shisha so it would burn slow and taste great. Got super baked from it. Deff recomend it
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ok i have a new addition

smoke weed out of a hooka asap! I was at my friends house the other night and he has a nice hooka. I think he layered the weed with the shisha so it would burn slow and taste great. Got super baked from it. Deff recomend it
always wanted to try it this way
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:10 pm

So my buddy that I get the good shit from had his friend from Colorado(with a bud script) come down to visit. He was supposedly bringing some shit he grew himself. But he later admitted to stealing the plant lol
Said it might have been a week premature but damn that shit smokes. It looks really fluffy and doesn't have a strong taste but it sure smokes and that is what really counts. Besides that he brought some "Green Crack" from the dispensary and that shit has it all, looks, smell, taste and it smokes. At the end of this month he is suppose to make another trip down, good shit.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Love that green crack!
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:20 pm

you simply can't beat the first joint after work.

i've tried pipes, blunts, bongs & buckets but you can't beat a joint, to yourself, rolled to your own preference
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:25 pm

cheekynffc wrote:

i've tried pipes, blunts, bongs & buckets but you can't beat a joint, to yourself, rolled to your own preference
See I love me a blunt. I love the Swisher mini cigarillos because they are perfect for the good shit.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:36 pm

OU wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

See I love me a blunt. I love the Swisher mini cigarillos because they are perfect for the good shit.

i know people that swear by bongs and vapourisers and people who insist on smoking their joints pure because tobacco is bad for you (as if smoking pure bud is any better for your health hehehe).

i like a good old fashioned doobie but everyone seems to have their own quirks when it comes to their smoking preferences.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:49 pm

cheekynffc wrote:

I know what you mean. But to be nothing is better than the blunt on the way home for training. I never go to training high, not because I fear it will hender by learning or performance, I just don't want anyone that I train with to think I don't take it seriously. So on days I go to train I don't smoke until after but it is so fucking worth it. I feel like I earned that shit, whether you spent the whole practice getting your ass kicked or you were the one kicking the ass, it defenitly puts me into propably the best mood possible.

And if I ever get my first fight put together I just realized I've got alot of comments in threads to delete lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:11 pm

stoned to the bone
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 am

haha same here Weed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:18 am

Man when I got off work yesterday I went to my buddies and damn that was a heavy session. We had 4 people, all rolled one up. I'm talking fat boys too, it was not the usual smoke session.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 am

yea man last night we didn't have any blunts but we had several long fat joints rolled with RAW papers. We had bongs and bowls goin around too, little bit of everything. I soo just want to grow weed for a living. I need to move to California!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yea man last night we didn't have any blunts but we had several long fat joints rolled with RAW papers. We had bongs and bowls goin around too, little bit of everything. I soo just want to grow weed for a living. I need to move to California!
Yeah or even Colorado. That is where most of my bud comes from. A buddy of mine has his buddy come down from Colorado a couple times a month, that's not where all of it comes from but atleast half. I got a half ounce sitting in a jar at home so I'm good for a little while.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 pm

How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Img
Wish I was in Cali
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:25 pm

holly ninja turtles! that makes me mr jealous guy
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:44 pm

16 bucks? thats awesome
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:17 pm

got some awesome blue dream right now soo dope
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 pm

so i held a pound of hash in my hands today. 2 bricks of hash perfectly pressed from cali. Im in heaven!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 pm

tx for the heads up just in case lol

just got home, had to take off before the worst of the snow falls down... back to the winter car

the mustang couldn't move an inch today, on a flat surface... piece of shit american cars!

How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Geo_tracker
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

just got home, had to take off before the worst of the snow falls down... back to the winter car

the mustang couldn't move an inch today, on a flat surface... piece of shit american cars!

Hey now we would be having any of that lol Middle Finger
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:59 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Hey now we would be having any of that lol Middle Finger

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:10 pm

I can't even talk shit right with my shitty grammar lol!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:12 pm

i forgive you...

i ain't no

How do you smoke it? - Page 22 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next