Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:26 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Eh my girl just got here, have a good one, I'm gonna picture that chick later tonight

tape it to her back
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:47 pm

yes it is her name is shay lauren.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:50 pm

How do you smoke it? - Page 12 0hm1m1r203svs1230peo
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Bunch of 'stoners' on this forum I see. Smile

I was never a big reefer smoker, mostly a beer drinker, but from 1967 when I was 18, up until my mid 20's in 1975, I occasionally smoked a bit of pot, usually at parties, with my g/f or with other friends. I lived in Florida at the time, and although I never bought one, in '69 or '70, you could buy a whole pound of high grade weed, like Colombian or Jamaican for a $100-$120. (the fucking good old days)

I had a well 'seasoned' corncob pipe I used to like to put a few choice buds in, but usually I prefered rolling a joint.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Ring wrote:
Bunch of 'stoners' on this forum I see. Smile

I was never a big reefer smoker, mostly a beer drinker, but from 1967 when I was 18, up until my mid 20's in 1975, I occasionally smoked a bit of pot, usually at parties, with my g/f or with other friends. I lived in Florida at the time, and although I never bought one, in '69 or '70, you could buy a whole pound of high grade weed, like Colombian or Jamaican for a $100-$120. (the fucking good old days)

I had a well 'seasoned' corncob pipe I used to like to put a few choice buds in, but usually I prefered rolling a joint.
Heck yeah, corncob FTW!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Smoke weed once now. Just once. Why not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:25 pm

bout that time again.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Re up
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Just got some new shit, it is some real creeper. Hits you about 15 min after your done smoking. Dude said it was a sativa and not an indica, don't really know the difference How do you smoke it? - Page 12 948932
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 pm

OU wrote:
Just got some new shit, it is some real creeper. Hits you about 15 min after your done smoking. Dude said it was a sativa and not an indica, don't really know the difference How do you smoke it? - Page 12 948932
is it that heat? lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
is it that heat? lol

yep How do you smoke it? - Page 12 948932
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey yo Dr.Chronic, what is the difference between sativa and indica?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm

indica mellows you out, while satvia gets you excited and energetic
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I never know the diff when i buy, the guy is probably clueless himself lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Look at the leaves on the buds, fats leaves that are shorter, indica, longer thinner leaves, sativa, even well trimmed buds have enough leaves to give you an idea.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:18 pm

LA wrote:
Look at the leaves on the buds, fats leaves that are shorter, indica, longer thinner leaves, sativa, even well trimmed buds have enough leaves to give you an idea.

no I was more asking about the effects, kind of like killer was talking about. Or what is your preference?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:20 pm

OU wrote:
LA wrote:

no I was more asking about the effects, kind of like killer was talking about. Or what is your preference?
he might have been referring to my second post about it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:23 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:

haha yeah probably,man I'm high. Got off early How do you smoke it? - Page 12 948932
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:26 pm

That was answering his question, he answered yours fairly well.

I like smoking blitz, tough to say what it is, most of us think it's either NL which would be indica or White Widow which is an indica/sativa.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
LA wrote:

haha yeah probably,man I'm high. Got off early How do you smoke it? - Page 12 948932
haha good to hear, im goin' fishing later today... You know what I be doin.... Weed
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm

LA wrote:
That was answering his question, he answered yours fairly well.

I like smoking blitz, tough to say what it is, most of us think it's either NL which would be indica or White Widow which is an indica/sativa.
nowadays a lot of it is a mix anyways... ive never tried white widow Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm

TX has got some pretty bad ass widow

anyone ever seen "the shit that killed elvis"

??????
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
TX has got some pretty bad ass widow

anyone ever seen "the shit that killed elvis"

??????
?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm

its a type of bud
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:26 pm

like 5 years ago Dallas Morning News even did a piece on the most potent marijuana in Dallas and White Widow strains where like 2 - 5 but njumber 1 my friends was

the shit that killed elvis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next