Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more Empty
PostSubject: Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more   Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 pm

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/7/31/4576602/dana-white-talks-team-rouseys-demands-macdonald-vs-lawler-daley

UFC president Dana White discusses Team Rousey's demands for TUF 18, Rory MacDonald's next fight, his interest in Paul Daley, Benjamin Brinsa's past, and much more during the latest stop for the UFC world tour at the Beacon Theatre.

Last edited by freakzilla on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more   Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 pm

Good interview. Main points-

*Ronda Rousey's management getting too big for their boots
*Rory McDonald vs Robbie Lawler most likely next
*Dana is over Vitor and wont talk to him. Vitor wants Sonnen but Dana said either Kennedy or Rashad
*Paul Daley apologetic and wants back into the UFC
*GSP wants a specific superfight if he beats Hendricks but wont say which one right now.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more   Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:49 pm

I kind stand Tate or Rousey anymore and nothing could make me not want to watch TUF more then both of them being on it.  I might of tuned in every now and then for Zigano, she is a delicate innocent angel.  Smile

Lawler vs Rory is KNee jerk matchmaking. Don't like it. Would rather see Rory in a real title eliminator, don't think Lawler should be in a match like that. I like Robbie against the winner of Nate vs Hector still and Rory against Condit vs Kampmann winner.  Lawler is sniffing the top 10 at WW at best. Rory is at the top of the divisions list and has won his way into a position that will force his hand in some manner if he wins again. Robbie is still building towards title contention, Rory has firmly established his position.

Belfort vs Evans.  Now this is finally an interesting match up being suggested in regards to Vitor. Especially if it is fought at a weight below 205. Not sure how close of teammates they really are though, that could complicate this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more   Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I kind stand Tate or Rousey anymore and nothing could make me not want to watch TUF more then both of them being on it.  I might of tuned in every now and then for Zigano, she is a delicate innocent angel.  Smile

Lawler vs Rory is KNee jerk matchmaking. Don't like it. Would rather see Rory in a real title eliminator, don't think Lawler should be in a match like that. I like Robbie against the winner of Nate vs Hector still and Rory against Condit vs Kampmann winner.  Lawler is sniffing the top 10 at WW at best. Rory is at the top of the divisions list and has won his way into a position that will force his hand in some manner if he wins again. Robbie is still building towards title contention, Rory has firmly established his position.

Belfort vs Evans.  Now this is finally an interesting match up being suggested in regards to Vitor. Especially if it is fought at a weight below 205. Not sure how close of teammates they really are though, that could complicate this.

I love those 2 fights. Hector vs Lawler would be awesome!!!

Belfort vs Evans at 195 would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more   Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White talks Team Rousey's demands, MacDonald vs. Lawler, Daley, Belfort, more
Page 1 of 1