Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”

Go down 
+6
killerofchicken
Ludo
timthebim
throwdownfight1
captain organic
Ninja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” Empty
PostSubject: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am

Im surprised it hasn't happened already, but sooner or later, Dana's act is going to hurt the UFC.

Why professional fighters put up with his BS is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:21 am

captain organic wrote:
Im surprised it hasn't happened already, but sooner or later, Dana's act is going to hurt the UFC.

Why professional fighters put up with his BS is beyond me.

competition,money,exposure,bonuses you name it. damn the man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:38 am

Dana was right on this occasion.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:41 am

I like this. Machida should take a stand against Dana as other have before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 12:42 am

Did he say this in English or Portugese?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 am

Thats either really broken english, or translated portugese.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:40 am

Cry me a river?

Dana is entitled to his opinion, one that I agreed with
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 am

This happens in all types of industries of work, Boss, Coach ect...

Dana's act won't ever hurt UFC, the UFC is too big and powerful, I'd much rather have a brash, outspoken Dana then an incompetent Scott Coker.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:52 am

It could one day if he disrespects the wrong people the wrong way enough times. Imagine if Greg Jackson convinced all or half of his fighters to cease their relationship with the UFC upon their contract expiring and convinced AKA or Black House to follow suit. A full scale mutiny of the best assets. Unlikely conspiracy theory but Dana can't be a tyrant forever, something wil happen one day because of him and it will be to fighters benefit and Zuffa's detriment. Or at least that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 am

LA wrote:
This happens in all types of industries of work, Boss, Coach ect...

Dana's act won't ever hurt UFC, the UFC is too big and powerful, I'd much rather have a brash, outspoken Dana then an incompetent Scott Coker.

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
It could one day if he disrespects the wrong people the wrong way enough times. Imagine if Greg Jackson convinced all or half of his fighters to cease their relationship with the UFC upon their contract expiring and convinced AKA or Black House to follow suit. A full scale mutiny of the best assets. Unlikely conspiracy theory but Dana can't be a tyrant forever, something wil happen one day because of him and it will be to fighters benefit and Zuffa's detriment. Or at least that would be cool.

That would never happen. The fighters would earn more in the UFC than anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

That would never happen. The fighters would earn more in the UFC than anywhere else.

If it did though it could alter and break UFC's grip on the MMA market. Getting to that point is the unlikely part.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:01 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

go look what there being paid

UFC is in trouble when an org has enough money to throw around and last , not some Affliction upstart, its gonna take someone like say HBO to get involved and behind MMA, put big time money in it and guys will leave UFC in a heart beat
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:08 am

Dana has to be on the list of top 10 biggest chronic bridge burners. Maybe not because the UFC is as monster as it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 am

One day I really hope a fighter turns around and gives Dana a hiding, similar to what Tyson done to Don King.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 am

Andrew's sig is still fucking everything up
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah if he can't fix that he needs to stop posting. Its getting old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”   Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right” Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyoto Machida slams Dana White: “Who am I to argue with someone who talks like that and thinks he’s always right”
Page 1 of 1