Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 Empty
PostSubject: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Dana basically states that-

*Bendo vs Diaz is next with Pettis vs Cerrone winner getting the next title shot.
*Anderson Silva wont fight again this year and is waiting to see what happens in the GSP vs Condit fight
*JDS will defend against Cain next
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 pm

uggghh, just annoys me, we saw Cain get blazed in under 90 seconds, I won't pay 60 bucks to watch that rematch, when I got the original ass whooping for free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:13 pm

I think the rematch will be a lot closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
uggghh, just annoys me, we saw Cain get blazed in under 90 seconds, I won't pay 60 bucks to watch that rematch, when I got the original ass whooping for free

+1

Fucking Keith Kizer.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:56 pm

well I mean Freak, anything should be closer.

I mean its not very hard to do better than getting knocked out in 60 seconds.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Can't say Keith Kizer is the problem when damn near everyone on this board is on the anti roid bandwagon. You think roids are cheating? Then guess what Kizer is cracking down like everyone wants. Not picking on you either Ali cause I don't know your opinion on this whole thing.

I personally don't care to see jds vs Cain right now, but it's better than not seeing jds fight forever to wait for overeem to be re licensed.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:00 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Can't say Keith Kizer is the problem when damn near everyone on this board is on the anti roid bandwagon. You think roids are cheating? Then guess what Kizer is cracking down like everyone wants. Not picking on you either Ali cause I don't know your opinion on this whole thing.

I personally don't care to see jds vs Cain right now, but it's better than not seeing jds fight forever to wait for overeem to be re licensed.

Agree, Reem did the crime, now he has to do the time.

Don't like JDS vs Cain this quick, but it's better then a cheater getting a pass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:23 am

captain organic wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

Agree, Reem did the crime, now he has to do the time.

Don't like JDS vs Cain this quick, but it's better then a cheater getting a pass.
That's how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 am

jewzilla wrote:

He said Ubereem's early return wasn't even going to be considered at the next meeting, that's why I named him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am

So if GSP is succesful against Condit will Silva beg for the GSP fight ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 am

Ali wrote:
Well Kamp vs Hendricks is on the same card and has the official label of #1 contender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Well Kamp vs Hendricks is on the same card and has the official label of #1 contender.

You didn't answer my question.

IF Silva went ahead with his plan to drop to WW GSP vs. Silva would take precedence over GSP vs. #1 contender.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

IF Silva went ahead with his plan to drop to WW GSP vs. Silva would take precedence over GSP vs. #1 contender.
Hopefully that isn't the case. Spider needs to fight Weidman, GSP-Condit winner needs to fight Hendricks-Kamp winner.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 pm

If spider drops to ww the GSP fight should happen. Georges is my favorite fighter, and
If spider drops down, then he has no choice IMO. So yah spider will beg and receive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 pm

GSP's trainer said GSP wants to fight Anderson at 178 pounds. I think that would be fair and both retains their title that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:05 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Hopefully that isn't the case. Spider needs to fight Weidman, GSP-Condit winner needs to fight Hendricks-Kamp winner.

GSP and Silva don't need to face any contender they've defended those titles more than enough to warrant a mega fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 pm

freakzilla wrote:
GSP's trainer said GSP wants to fight Anderson at 178 pounds. I think that would be fair and both retains their title that way.

Better than nothing I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Quote :
“I think if we do the fight with (Anderson Silva) and Georges St-Pierre, it would be at a catchweight; probably like 178 (pounds), something like that,” White said on Tuesday’s edition of the Dave & Mahoney show on X107.5 radio in Las Vegas.

“Georges St-Pierre says he does (want the fight),” he added. “He wants to do it, yeah.”

“He has got to beat Condit first though,” White added, leaving an out. “That's a tough fight. Georges has been off for over a year, so we'll see.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/anderson-silva-vs-georges-st-190722991--mma.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2   UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 150: Dana White Talks Main Event, GSP vs. Silva, and JDS vs. Velasquez 2
Page 1 of 1