Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy Baseball 2013

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
TheHoff
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Fantasy Baseball 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Alright.. so since my Fantasy Football season has ended.. I can only count the days to baseball season..

Anyway, FBB takes a lot longer to fill slots so I have to start early.. So I am just wondering if everyone is still down to play .. cuz if not i need to know now to see If i can fill those slots

bobbitt
OU
Timmy

still game?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Fuck yeah I'm game. I'm not losing focus this year. I'm making the damn playoffs.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 pm

good to hear..

I'm assuming Timmy comes around spotty these days? but he seemed real eager to play again.. i mean the dude did get second and win 100 so I would hope so..

I will say that I was concerned a little bit that bobbitt might not want to go another year for some reason ..

also with

X-Factor (my bro)
Craigs List

I am hoping I don't have to replace all of them.. we have 7 locked in (im counting timmy)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:41 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
good to hear..

I'm assuming Timmy comes around spotty these days? but he seemed real eager to play again.. i mean the dude did get second and win 100 so I would hope so..

I will say that I was concerned a little bit that bobbitt might not want to go another year for some reason ..

also with

X-Factor (my bro)
Craigs List

I am hoping I don't have to replace all of them.. we have 7 locked in (im counting timmy)
Timmy is down. Remember this in the fantasy baseball thread?
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
Mantis, if the world doesn't end, are we playing again next year?

I hope so.
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t16934p225-fantasy-baseball
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:45 pm

OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
good to hear..

also with

X-Factor (my bro)
Craigs List

Timmy is down. Remember this in the fantasy baseball thread?
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
Mantis, if the world doesn't end, are we playing again next year?

I hope so.
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t16934p225-fantasy-baseball

yeah thats why I threw him into the group of 7
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 pm

He isn't around here much but I'm sure eventually he will see this and confirm again that he is down to play next season.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:22 pm

alright guys I need a couple confirmations..

Im about to send Tim and email.. but I see Bobbitt on here quite a bit .. so if you could say Yay or Nay I can move forward.. I would really love to have you play again this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Have you tried sending bobbitt a PM?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:34 pm

OU wrote:
Have you tried sending bobbitt a PM?

I will in a second .. im sending a League E-Mail right now.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 pm

alright .. sent him a PM and sent all league members and e-mail as well..

34 days till pitchers and catchers report.. I am pretty stoked / antsy
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 pm

sweetness.. bobbit got my pm and is still down and Tim replied to my email and is down..

so all NP Crew is returning .. noice..

from the looks of it, I am thinking (knocks on wood) all 10 is returning which is exactly what I was wanting.. would be the first year so far I havnt had to replace somebody.. all I need is Craigs List to respond

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:07 am

Looking forward to the start of the season

What happens if we submit our keepers now and some weird thing happens and one of them goes down for the year before we end up drafting? Can we sub another guy on our team in?

I'm going to keep Posey, Votto, Beltre, and Price just seeing what the deal was even if its unlikely to happen
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Looking forward to the start of the season

What happens if we submit our keepers now and some weird thing happens and one of them goes down for the year before we end up drafting? Can we sub another guy on our team in?

I'm going to keep Posey, Votto, Beltre, and Price just seeing what the deal was even if its unlikely to happen

Well ESPN hasnt opened up the 2013 sites yet.. it should be available sometime in the following week and I will renew our league..

you can select your keepers at any time.. and can edit your keepers all the way till the day before the draft .. and I usually like to set the draft a week or so before opening day .. so you will have he preseason to still make up your mind
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:23 am

annnnd .. Craigs List is out .. sucks, says he is going to asia for 2 months with no internet or something.. SO

if there is anyone on NP or anyone that you (OU, Tim, Bobbitt) know that would like to jump in and take Craig Lists team over .. I will be trying at work and my facebook to find someone.. let me know if you might have someone who is interested.

Also I made a couple threads on the Message board.. like draft date.. sidepot idea and whatnot..
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Alright .. Draft will be march 28th (thursday) and at 6 CST so it doesn't run too late .. Let me know of any problems.. Keepers should be selected a week before so I can give people heads up to strategize their draft

Also .. I'm still looking for a replacement owner .. If you could help in the hunt it will be appreciated .. It's team Craig's List and he has the first pick in the draft as well .. This is the 3rd year and my resources of fantasy baseball owners is running a little dry

I will post draft order soon but if you want to figure it out .. Just reverse the final standings .. Last place gets 1st pick and the champ (me).. Has last.. Etc
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:13 am

Golb I have a willing new owner...
Back to top Go down
TheHoff

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Diego Sanchez, Cain Velasquez, K-FLO,

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey guys I was wondering if you still had a open slot for the fantasy baseball league. Im not sure if any of you remember the member CainVelasquezFan but he is my best friend and has not been on here in awhile because he moved to Mexico. He was one of the original members for NP's and is the reason I got into MMA. If you guys still have a slot please let me know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 pm

TheHoff wrote:
Hey guys I was wondering if you still had a open slot for the fantasy baseball league. Im not sure if any of you remember the member CainVelasquezFan but he is my best friend and has not been on here in awhile because he moved to Mexico. He was one of the original members for NP's and is the reason I got into MMA. If you guys still have a slot please let me know. Thanks
Cain aka IHATETHESPURS is a LEGEND! We will never forget.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:47 pm

GolbeZ will be the one that can tell you if there is room or not, it's his league.
Back to top Go down
TheHoff

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Diego Sanchez, Cain Velasquez, K-FLO,

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Yea he still hates the spurs and was in Mexico when Cain won the belt back. I can only imagine him going crazy with his family when that happened. He said it was nuts there and was basically a party for a week.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:34 pm

TheHoff wrote:

Well there is only 1 slot available that is left.. and Bobbitt did post just right before you did saying he had someone.. seems only fair to pursue his first and see if they want to join.. but if he ends up deciding that he doesn't want to play than you are more than welcome..

However:

some important things that have not been discussed on this thread. It is a money league.. 50 Dollars an owner (60 if you want to take part in the 10 dollar side pot) Payouts are: 1st: 300 2nd:150 3rd:50 (sidepot TBD)
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Golb I have a willing new owner...

PM
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Alright .. so I think its a done deal..

I went ahead and set a draft date being that it is so far in advance everyone should be able to plan for it..

and posted the draft order on the fantasy page for you to see..

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm definitely in boys.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Is anybody else getting stoked! I have the MLB Network on right now just because Im needing baseball.. The WBC starts soon as well.. anyone going to watch?

ANYWAY:

2 more people has updated their keepers .. which is good lets keep it rolling.. Also keep getting on the page .. I do updates on there .. 6 of 4 members don't chat hurr.. 'member dat son!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball 2013   Fantasy Baseball 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Baseball 2013
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next