Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy Baseball

Go down 
+3
oggy420
GolbeZ
OU
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:34 am

Oggy that trade offer was so bad it was insulting. I have had some pretty bad offers from LA but your latest offer was awful.

Send Mike Lowell, Bos 3B from 3B to Double G's
Send Troy Tulowitzki, Col SS from SS to Double G's
Send B.J. Upton, TB OF from OF to Double G's
Send George Sherrill, Bal RP from P to Double G's
Send Chris Carpenter, StL SP from P to Double G's
Receive Martin Prado, Atl 3B from Double G's to Bench
Receive Hanley Ramirez, Fla SS from Double G's to Bench
Receive Garrett Jones, Pit DH from Double G's to Bench
Receive Scott Kazmir, TB SP from Double G's to Bench
Receive Scott Downs, Tor RP from Double G's to Bench
Receive Joel Pineiro, StL SP from Double G's to Bench

Am I crazy or was Oggy trying to rape me?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:52 am

yo oggy, what was up with that offer?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:51 pm

i have gotten worse offers.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:56 pm

I thought some of LA's offers were pretty bad but I was looking at this one for awhile wondering "what the hell do I get out of it?" An upgrade at SS? I know my team isn't doing too good but BJ has really turned it around and is probably my best overall player right now. Carpenter is my best pitcher, because of injuries Sherrill is my only closer and way better then the closer being offered. My other players are decent and he is offering almost nothing IMO.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Golb traded Josh Beckett, Bos SP to Sox
Golb traded Javier Vazquez, Atl SP to Sox

PS traded Michael Cuddyer, Min OF to HPV
PS traded Cole Hamels, Phi SP to HPV

Thats the #6 and #15 overall pitcher in the league .. for #115 overall pitcher and #63 overall batter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Golb traded Josh Beckett, Bos SP to Sox
Golb traded Javier Vazquez, Atl SP to Sox

PS traded Michael Cuddyer, Min OF to HPV
PS traded Cole Hamels, Phi SP to HPV

Thats the #6 and #15 overall pitcher in the league .. for #115 overall pitcher and #63 overall batter.

yeah that offer sucked lol
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 pm

I have also learned its not a good idea to say anything .. because the person who offered the trade will come in here and give you the laydown of why it is an awesome trade and say well its your loss
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:21 pm

but to compare my trade to yours .. at least you are getting an upgrade somewhere.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
I have also learned its not a good idea to say anything .. because the person who offered the trade will come in here and give you the laydown of why it is an awesome trade and say well its your loss

yeah you might be right, but just out of reaction I started blowing my rape whistle because I felt violated lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 pm

sorry man i was really high but yea that is bad lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:38 pm

oggy420 wrote:
sorry man i was really high but yea that is bad lol.

lol It's cool man, I was high when I read it so I decided to wait until I was sober in the morning and look at it again. I was looking like, I have to be missing something, I don't think oggy hates me? lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah that's not a good deal, hey guys sorry about all the deals I sent you, but it's my first time in fantasy bb and I'm learning on the go here. If I could I'd buy you all a beer for the trades I sent, at least like 12 were successful, and each of you did one with me.

Oh Pujols is available
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

I have never played fantasy baseball and truth be told don't watch much baseball other then a few Rangers games and the playoffs. I missed the draft and the beginning was clueless and frustrated so my team sucked. I think my team is improving though.
LA truth be told I did feel slightly suckered(my own fault), but most of the time I can see where you are coming from and I did land some nice players from you.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:44 pm

i got a bunch of trades out there right now. KingsOwn never replys to my trade offers. I've sent him some good ones too. Sad
sooners sent you one not sure what you will think
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Run the trades by me Sooners, jk OG

Pujols is available, if u want to pay the $$$
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:38 am

yo Oggy did you cancel that offer? I thought I saw it then boom it was gone. I was going to make a counter last night but I was way too baked.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Run the trades by me Sooners, jk OG

Pujols is available, if u want to pay the $$$

He is not worth what you would want for him me thinks.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Yes he is
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:00 am

i would'nt kill my team to get pujols. i'd give one of my OF's, Helton, and a sp.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 am

Hey Oggy I got your proposal and I'm considering right now....just wanted u to know
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:55 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i would'nt kill my team to get pujols. i'd give one of my OF's, Helton, and a sp.

What like Helton/Votto, J-Up and Burnett, cause other than him and Haren ur pitchers are eh
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 pm

That was a decent offer Oggy but I have a decent set of OF and not so great set of pitchers. I liked the Cano offer better since I could use a 2nd baseman but even then not sure I want to part with my ace.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Yeah don't let him hornswaggle u into giving up Carp without getting at least a Gallardo type in return, speaking of which?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Yeah don't let him hornswaggle u into giving up Carp without getting at least a Gallardo type in return, speaking of which?

well he offered J.Upton and Kazmir for Carp. He did very very briefly offer Cano and Kazmir for Carp, which seems like a decent offer since it would be a major upgrade at 2nd for me. But I don't think I can afford it with my current pitchers and I'm not big on Kazmir.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:30 pm

my team just doesn't have besides Carp, I have a couple decent guys but my pitching isn't very deep. My OFs are fine though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Baseball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Baseball
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next