Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry I haven't been on alot

Go down 
+2
OU
MMAEYES
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:18 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Good to hear from ya buddy, ya I worked a 8 to 8 for a solid year so I know how much 12 hour workdays suck, in this economy any money is worth it though, keep it up and get on when ya cqn

Thanks Bird, these hours got me all out of wack, but I'll do what needs done for the better of my family. My kids futures depend on it but atleast I get to see them as much as I work they can just come in and bust some games on one of our big screens we got set up with Xrocker game chairs
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:20 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
You were gone?

jp

LOL Good to here from you too Kings
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:25 am

OU wrote:
You got old school consoles like SEGA or Super Nintendo?

We got new console that are made to play the old school games, we got a retro system that plays nes only, we got a system called a retro-duo that plays both nes and snes, then we got a Retron3 Tri system that plays nes, snes and genesis games.

back to work got customers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:34 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

We got new console that are made to play the old school games, we got a retro system that plays nes only, we got a system called a retro-duo that plays both nes and snes, then we got a Retron3 Tri system that plays nes, snes and genesis games.

I have seen some of those new consoles that play old school games. I don't know anyone that has ever played one. Have you? Can you use the old school controllers? The one I saw had a custom controller for that console.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:35 am

I really need Star Wars Battlefront 2 and a PS2. I had it but it was one of the non-reversible PS2 games that would not play on PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:57 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
http://playntradelondon.com/

click on shop homie!
Shocked

That's one snazzy looking store brother.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 am

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Let me make sure for ya, I'll get back to you. Cause I want your transaction to be with my store too of course.
We could always go old school. I send money in the mail, you mail back the product.

If I can't get these people at the main building to call me back to figure that stuff out we might have to go old school.

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

I have seen some of those new consoles that play old school games. I don't know anyone that has ever played one. Have you? Can you use the old school controllers? The one I saw had a custom controller for that console.
Got any answers yet?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Let me make sure for ya, I'll get back to you. Cause I want your transaction to be with my store too of course.
We could always go old school. I send money in the mail, you mail back the product.

If I can't get these people at the main building to call me back to figure that stuff out we might have to go old school.

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Got any answers yet?
MMA?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 am

Sorry OU. But Yes I've played the tri- system retron3 that we sell and it works great, as for the controller question, like you said they come with their own style wireless controller that looks just like a old school sega controller but they do have two original controller ports so I'm pretty sure thats a yes too but I haven't actually tried that yet. Again sorry for taking so long with the question for some reason I thought I already responded lol maybe I forgot to press send IDK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been on alot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2