Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles

Go down 
+6
KrazyHorseBennett
RUM CAPITAL
4445Frank
bobbitt15
SlickMoneyXL
Birdofthad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles Empty
PostSubject: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:25 am

LMFAO at taht one "what you want me to say" "say anything you want" they start wrestling hahaha ^^^

Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 am

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:37 am

Definitely
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:41 am

still love the Berbick vs Holmes scuffle/soccer match

Berbick looks like he just saw the devil "he kicked me, Larry Holmes kicked me and punched me!!!"

out of no where comes Holmes in all of his 80s jump suit glory running on top of a car to throw the double kick hahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:43 am

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 am

Trevor Berbick : last man to beat Ali, first man to lose a title to Tyson

only man to be hit with all 4 of Larry Holmes limbs

hahahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 am

Bowe acted all tough then went on to duck Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:55 am

ya i know he even said if i dont fight you then i owe you one

guess he was talking titles

hahahah
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Bowe acted all tough then went on to duck Lewis.
In one way or another, I think this was the attitude of most fighters who apparently were hiding their fear of Lewis through publicly ridiculing him. Tyson was scared to death the night he fought Lennox and yes, after verbally accosting him, Bowe vacated the WBC title rather than fight him. Rachman didn't seem thrilled with the Lennox rematch once the moment arrived either.
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:53 pm

" i looked into his eyes and saw fear. don't make me call you chicken bowe" lmao
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
still love the Berbick vs Holmes scuffle/soccer match

Berbick looks like he just saw the devil "he kicked me, Larry Holmes kicked me and punched me!!!"

out of no where comes Holmes in all of his 80s jump suit glory running on top of a car to throw the double kick hahahahhaha

You know how all of that came about? Berbick had been running his mouth about how Holmes had (allegedly) forced his wife to engage in a threesome with another woman.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Janet from Jacksonville

hahaha

the best is on another video ive seen you can see Larry running down the hotel hallway to get outside hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Good thread Bird, I learned to like Lewis, he was cocky as hell, but one thing you've got to say about him, he usually back up what he said he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 am

agree ring especially in the later part ennox was a man of his word and lok, the Klits may own all their opponents, they dont beat them down like Lennox did IMO

Lennox whipped your ass and took the risks to do it
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Trevor Berbick : last man to beat Ali, first man to lose a title to Tyson

only man to be hit with all 4 of Larry Holmes limbs

hahahahah

Definitely post of the week
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 am

Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales have a strong fued, which even some family memebers got involved. After the 3rd fight, When announcing MAB the victory, MAB dad was getting into it with Morales (when Morales throws the water bottle it was thrown at MAB dad) When they got into the hotels after the fight, they had another scuffle. Lets also not forget the press confernce sucker punch which MAB clocked Erik with. These dudes hated each other. Bareera had the nerve to call Morales an "Indio" and I think with all the verbal abuse to each other, both men hate each other.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:02 am

uhh diego where does MAB vs Morales fit into a Lewis thread???????

just curious hahah
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zlQqSCzRrA

Holy shit I forgot all about this! Probably the funniest brawl of all time. I love how the two cops walk away and Holmes comes running over the car all of a sudden. You know damn well he waited for the cops to get out of the way too. lmao
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:48 pm

So true Beast.

He had an eye on the cops. He knew what he was going to do and he was watching them like a hawk. As soon as they gave him an opening he swooped in (literally and figuratively).
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:58 pm

captainanddew wrote:
So true Beast.

He had an eye on the cops. He knew what he was going to do and he was watching them like a hawk. As soon as they gave him an opening he swooped in (literally and figuratively).

It's so much funnier because Trevor is crying about and making Holmes out to be the bad guy and all of a sudden Holmes comes out and chicks start screaming. "Larry Holmes hit me and kicked me" LMAO
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:34 am

Larry was like fuck yo couch nigga

its funny cause you can see the drop kick send Larry flying into the back of the car hahahah

definitely got a bruise for that stunt hahaha

the drop kick sent a title holder, 4 writers and 2 cops flying hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles   HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles Empty

Back to top Go down

HAHA Lennox Was Involved in Alot of Crazy Ass Scuffles
Page 1 of 1