Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A legitimate question haha

Go down 
+6
timthebim
Ninja
bobbitt15
oggy420
OU
NoRegret
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

A legitimate question haha Empty
PostSubject: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Anyone in here besides me ALWAYS text random people that you barely talk to in their phone when they're drunk? hahaha I seem to do it almost every time I notice.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Anyone in here besides me ALWAYS text random people that you barely talk to in their phone when they're drunk? hahaha I seem to do it almost every time I notice.

drunk texter? do you also drunk dial? I'm more likely to reject or ignore text and calls when I'm drunk.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:53 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

drunk texter? do you also drunk dial? I'm more likely to reject or ignore text and calls when I'm drunk.

Nah, I'm more of a drunk texter than a drunk dialer.

Although I have drunk dialed a few ex's on a couple occasions lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 pm

you think it's bad when your drunk.... try rolling face on E. Texting and calling every random person in my phone lol.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm

I can't stand when people drunk dial me. Bitches that I haven't talked to in ages do it all the time. I usually hang up within 5 seconds
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Yes, I have done this on numerous occasions and have made a fool out of myself. The worst was when I texted my dad senior year in High School when I was really sloshed. I told him to go fuck himself and a bunch of other stupid shit. Eventually the next dad I lied and told him that some kid stole my phone and was trying to get me in trouble.

I don't think I ever drunk dialed.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

oggy420 wrote:
you think it's bad when your drunk.... try rolling face on E. Texting and calling every random person in my phone lol.

+1 oggy +1 lol
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Yes, I have done this on numerous occasions and have made a fool out of myself. The worst was when I texted my dad senior year in High School when I was really sloshed. I told him to go fuck himself and a bunch of other stupid shit. Eventually the next dad I lied and told him that some kid stole my phone and was trying to get me in trouble.

I don't think I ever drunk dialed.

Haha sounds like somethin I would do on accident...and the same sorta lie I would brew up lol
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Always thought it was a chick thing

If I do anything when I get fucked up, it's wakeup places with no clue how I got there.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm

LA- been there too. Woke up in my buddy's neighbor's backyard with a half full bottle of Coors light laying next to me haha
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:03 pm

NoRegret wrote:
LA- been there too. Woke up in my buddy's neighbor's backyard with a half full bottle of Coors light laying next to me haha

Half a bottle of coors does that eh? Man you really are a heavy drinker. Joseph Benevidaz could handle his liquor better. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Half a bottle of coors does that eh? Man you really are a heavy drinker. Joseph Benevidaz could handle his liquor better. Wink

Ha im not much of a beer guy I guess lol

Nah, I can pry drink close to a case of beer if im in the mood.

And liquor is still my shit, I can drink with the best of em when it comes to liquor....especially JAGER BOMBS! haha
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 am

back in the day I used to get wasted and call all of my old bitches to see who was going to put out at 2 in the morning and you would be surprised sometimes how many of them were up lookin for some trusty dick. drunken
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 am

sokolkevin wrote:
back in the day I used to get wasted and call all of my old bitches to see who was going to put out at 2 in the morning and you would be surprised sometimes how many of them were up lookin for some trusty dick. drunken

It's always nice to have a backup booty call, no strings.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Here's one of my favorite things to do when im already drunk...call up a bitch and start talkin shit about how i could drink them under the table and shit and for some reason that almost always gets em to come over lol (maybe they already know what I want)

But that shit works almost every time. Just call em a lightweight and tell em you will outdrink em and they come over and drinks start flowin and the fuckin follows soon after hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:29 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

Ha im not much of a beer guy I guess lol

Nah, I can pry drink close to a case of beer if im in the mood.

And liquor is still my shit, I can drink with the best of em when it comes to liquor....especially JAGER BOMBS! haha

NoRegret we are two of a kind. I'm exactly the same way.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:15 am

Hell yeah Ninja. Jager and Crown are my two go to guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A legitimate question haha   A legitimate question haha Empty

Back to top Go down

A legitimate question haha
Page 1 of 1